Gerald Celente has experienced early what EVERYONE in the world will experience in the very near future. Your checking, savings, 401k's, mutual funds, stocks, bonds, ETF's will ALL be destroyed and you won't get a cent out. This includes 3rd party stored metal. Even the honest custodians of this metal cannot stop the inevitable destruction. When "the system" shuts down EVERYTHING will collapse. Here's Gerald's rant...

Prepare for an Economic 9/11 and Economic Martial Law
http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle29858.htm

When I first discovered that this was THE PLAN of the Good Guys I was shocked but the more I understood about why it was being done I came to the conclusion that it is the ONLY way out. Without a total and complete collapse the banksters will maintain 100% control of the system. Sure the Goldman Sachs' and JP Morgans will disappear but the "dark pools" of money that linger in the background will still control us without a complete collapse.

For those who say "you've been saying this for years but it hasn't happened yet" I'd respond with... IT'S HAPPENING NOW! Just ask those 150,000 customers with frozen assets at MF Global. The truth is that the REALITY of what is happening often does not emerge until AFTER you are effected personally. When YOU are locked out of YOUR account you will finally understand the reality of what is happening NOW. Gerald learned this the hard way and YOU can act now to avoid experiencing his same fate.

On the Road to Roota 99.9% of us come out of this mess much better than when we went in. All debt is erased from the face of the earth (electronic assets as well) with the destruction of the Derivative Complex. It's all gone practically overnight. Then we start fresh.

The distribution system suggested by Roota (Alan Greenspan) in the Road to Roota Theory is to reallocate the majority of the new gold and silver money within the US according to what you have paid into the Social Security system. It's the most fair reallocation system and we will all feel very rich. No debt and money to spend. Fully funded government (albeit much smaller) and fully funded services like police and fire departments with schooling and healthcare services moving to the private sector. (and we all have money to pay our own way at the beginning with the reallocation of gold and silver money). It's an amazing future that is planned...if we can make it through the brutal transition.

And Greenspan was the architect of it all! Here's one of my favorite articles that I wrote about Greenspan and it is VERY important for you to understand what happened and how we got here...

Greenspan's Golden Testimony
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/230.cfm

We are in the eye of the hurricane and it's about to get much worse as we pass through the backside of the eye.

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir