Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Jurisdictional Challenge

  1. #1

    Jurisdictional Challenge

    One thing people often think they MUST do is physically go to court to challenge jurisdiction. This is just fundamentally flawed. Think about it. The person is a fiction and only exists on paper. How can the person do anything? Doesn't your physical presence and GIVING of the name in court then grant general appearance?

    Anyway, there was a court case for 'my person' for 'driving while suspended'. A jurisdictional challenge was put into place and the case has disappeared.

    More doc scrubbing required to post...

  2. #2
    Hey Powder, great to see you post! Yes, I remember you satisfying "appearance" by fax before.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Treefarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in the woods known to some as Tanasi
    Posts
    476
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    One thing people often think they MUST do is physically go to court to challenge jurisdiction. This is just fundamentally flawed. Think about it. The person is a fiction and only exists on paper. How can the person do anything? Doesn't your physical presence and GIVING of the name in court then grant general appearance?

    Anyway, there was a court case for 'my person' for 'driving while suspended'. A jurisdictional challenge was put into place and the case has disappeared.

    More doc scrubbing required to post...
    More info please; I look forward to seeing your sanitized docs.
    I'm interested in learning more about jurisdiction.
    Thank you in advance powder.
    Treefarmer

    There is power in the blood of Jesus

  4. #4

    Evidence

    Here you go. This document was sent via registered mail and regular mail, see the header in the document. 2010-01-07-Jurisdictional-Questions.doc. At the same time this preacipe was sent to the clerk of the court 2010-01-11-praecipe-restricted-appearance.doc. To which the clerk of the court responded (sent another offer):

    Name:  2010-01-21-IMG_0506.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  26.7 KB

    This document was printed and signed, placed in the original envelope with their document, and marked 'return to sender'.
    2010-02-02-return-traffic-clerk.doc

    This document was sent to the prosecutors, noticing them of default.
    2010-02-02-Jurisdictional-Questions-Default.doc

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    Hey Powder, great to see you post! Yes, I remember you satisfying "appearance" by fax before.
    Look in local state rules for civil procedure, north carolina has this option in their statutes as well.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Look in local state rules for civil procedure, north carolina has this option in their statutes as well.
    How can a fiction "really" appear in the court? it can't. Fictions only exist on paper and can only appear.... on paper.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Within the confines of my own skin.
    Posts
    752
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    How can a fiction "really" appear in the court? it can't. Fictions only exist on paper and can only appear.... on paper.
    Sure they can. All you have to do is bring the Certificate of Person into court and say it's right here. In fact the Swedish government does not call them Birth Certificates they use this exact wording " Certificate of Person ".

  8. #8
    In Canada as well as America the Crown was overtaken by the same bonding cycle - through the Central Bank of Canada, instead of the Fed.


    ...the undersigned accepts your oath of office for value, honour and consideration.
    Listen to this American do it.



    Plug in those numbers to check for yourself. The STATEMENT is an abatement for misnomer and the JUDGMENT is default ten days later.

    The IN GOD WE TRUST was on the bail bond. The current bonds on the officials bore the same ever-living God.

    Chief Judge Kirk Stewart SAMELSON.
    State Attorney General John William SUTHERS.


    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Sure they can. All you have to do is bring the Certificate of Person into court and say it's right here. In fact the Swedish government does not call them Birth Certificates they use this exact wording " Certificate of Person ".

    In Canada, or America that by no means indicates that there is any value in the birth certificate.


    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-21-11 at 03:30 AM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Treefarmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    in the woods known to some as Tanasi
    Posts
    476
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    Here you go. This document was sent via registered mail and regular mail, see the header in the document. 2010-01-07-Jurisdictional-Questions.doc. At the same time this preacipe was sent to the clerk of the court 2010-01-11-praecipe-restricted-appearance.doc. To which the clerk of the court responded (sent another offer):

    Name:  2010-01-21-IMG_0506.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  26.7 KB

    This document was printed and signed, placed in the original envelope with their document, and marked 'return to sender'.
    2010-02-02-return-traffic-clerk.doc

    This document was sent to the prosecutors, noticing them of default.
    2010-02-02-Jurisdictional-Questions-Default.doc
    Very nice, thank you powder, and congratulations on managing your affairs in a competent manner.
    Treefarmer

    There is power in the blood of Jesus

  10. #10
    She says "My name is JUDGE ........." or whatever. Perhaps she/he/it is confessing to being a 'program'?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

    "The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •