Thread: Freeman Dave - c. 1995

Freeman Dave - c. 1995

Here is a blast from the past. Tom got fired over this article. The DA wanted his notes and he tried resisting on the 1st Amendment. A week later his editor printed a retraction/apology to the readers for even publishing the article.

I am quite blessed to tell you that I have learned a lot since then!

Click Here.

stoneFree
    Wow. Did the Ute Pass Courier give a reason for the firing? It's this type of thing that lends support to the theory that media outlets are controlled, and that certain truths shall not be revealed to the public.

PS. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    Wow. Did the Ute Pass Courier give a reason for the firing? It's this type of thing that lends support to the theory that media outlets are controlled, and that certain truths shall not be revealed to the public.

PS. Thank You!

No. They said nothing in the retraction. Tom had also ruffled some feathers with Social Welfare/Child Protective Services. The DA wanted him to turn over all his notes about me and he refused. The chief Editor fired him on the spot; maybe not exclusively for that reason though.

thank you for your sharing, it is so useful to me.

Thanks for that. Definitely is a worthy addition to my library.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.