I took a check endorsed "Redeemed in Lawful Money, pursuant to Title 12USC411, John Smith; dba JOHN SMITH" to cash/redeem at Bank of America today. The teller kid wanted to throw some FRN's at me right away, so I told him I want lawful money and talk to the supervisor. I gave the sup. copy of 12USC411 and he went to check it out. Later he told me that he was there 20 years and never seen that. I guess this country is FULL of ignorant sheeple, which is why it's in such a trouble now.

I also told him that I want him to acknowledge that what he's giving me is lawful money. When he came back 15 minutes later, he said that he'll cash it but can't acknowledge anything, regarding the lawful money part. I asked him if he's refusing to redeem in LM, and he said the same thing. So they accepted my 'redeemed in LM' endorsement, but wouldn't acknowledge that what they're giving me is lawful money, and gave me regular FRN's, in lieu of LM.

But since they're the banking experts, their acceptance of that endorsement is a prima facie evidence that I redeemed that check/FRNs in lawful money. In other words, I got now $1000 worth of Lawful money, which I believe is NON-TAXABLE. I'll just have to send the IRS an affidavit at the end of the year, stating that I redeemed all my payments/checks in lawful money, in order to claim tax exempt status.

And this is the rubber stamp I'll be getting to stamp all my lawful money with, since carrying around regular FRN's is evidence that you're a law merchant, Matrix slave, since FRN's aren't real money, only obligations (IOU's) of United States. Sovereigns have lawful/real money, corporate slaves use FRN's.

So anyone now can redeem their FRN's/paychecks in lawful money, and become REAL SOVEREIGN, since sovereigns have real/lawful money. You'll just have to assert that status with claim of right or affidavit declaring your use of lawful money, since lawful money is in PRIVATE (common law), where the corporate gov'ts of the Matrix have NO AUTHORITY!