Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I redeemed $1000 in Lawful Money today!

Be very careful when copying and pasting quotes that propagate around the internet.

I visited http://thomas.loc.gov to find the actual Congressional record of Traficant's words as said on the House floor:

Mr. BEILENSON. Mr. Speaker, for purposes of debate only, I yield 5 minutes to the gentleman from Ohio [Mr. Traficant].

(Mr. TRAFICANT asked and was given permission to revise and extend his remarks.)

Mr. TRAFICANT. Mr. Speaker, we are here now in chapter 11.

Members of Congress are official trustees presiding over the greatest reorganization of any bankrupt entity in world history, the U.S. Government.

We are setting forth hopefully a blueprint for our future. There are some who say it is a coroner's report that will lead to our demise.

I am going to support the rule. I am not sure yet if I will support this budget. I want to hear an awful lot more, not being a member of the committee, and I am not going to vote for things I do not understand or do not like, but let there be no mistake. After 12 years of Ronald Reagan and George Bush, we are standing here.

Let me say this to the minority party. Every program that Ronald Reagan wanted in 1981, he got. Reagan got it. There was a Republican Senate majority and there were 70 Democrats in this House that might as well have been Republicans, and we have the program.

The major assumption was very simple. We are going to cut taxes, put money in the pockets of the American people, and when they spend this money our gross national product is going to rise so great that even though we reduced your tax liability on a percentile basis, we will balance the budget, quoting Ronald Reagan, in 1982. It is going to take the fall of our Congress, I think, for that to happen.

Mr. Speaker, let us give this new administration a chance. Democrats gave Ronald Reagan a chance.

But let me give one word of caution here today. America already has race wars, let us be honest about it. We already have gender wars, let us be honest about it. We already have age wars, let us be honest about it.

One thing this Congress had better not get involved in and get trapped into is a class war on money. In America, if you can not earn all that you can, there is something wrong and there is no more a spirit of free enterprise.

I want to say this to the Members. We may talk about taxing the rich, but the rich people have already taken their companies and their jobs out of America. Be careful that the rich people do not take their money out of America, because the government already raises our kids, defends our families, educates our kids, feeds our kids, houses our kids, and the government it doing a very poor job of it. I think mom and dad would be better utilized there once again.

So I am going to listen to the debate. I do not know if I will vote for this budget.

Finally, I do not know if the budget makes one damn bit of difference, because we waive it all the time and I do not think we have ever followed it. I think we have an excellent chairman who worked hard. If we are going to have budget, we should follow it. If not, we once again as Members waste both our time and the people's time.

Let me say this just in closing. Today is not the mother of all debates and the mother of all decisions. When that tax package comes, you will have the mother of all votes on the floor.

Let me say this, I am not for voting any more taxes on the backs of the American people, because I believe the tax of 1990 put on right here today, and I am very concerned about the tax package being discussed in this Congress.

I am one Democrat who believes we should stimulate the private sector. We already have more government jobs than factory jobs, and I think that is an indictment of our Congress.

One basic tenet to this Constitution is life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, and there can be no life, liberty, or pursuit of happiness in America without job.

I would like to see the mother of all debates center around the jobs bill.

Mr. GOSS. Mr. Speaker, I yield 4 minutes to the gentleman from Georgia [Mr. Gingrich], the distinguished minority whip.

Mr. GINGRICH. Mr. Speaker, I appreciate the opportunity to speak, and I appreciate my friend, the gentleman from Florida, yielding me this time.

Thanks RA for the update and the truth: Is this why he was incarcerated?

The part of Mr. Traficant’s political moxi that irked other politicians was his open door policy . He would listen to just about anyone’s concerns . If your issue was valid in his eyes he would champion the cause .

As a Sheriff he refused to sign foreclosure deeds and serve eviction notices on the unemployed being foreclosed. That earned him a 100 day sentence for contempt of court . He was released after three days on a stay appeal and with the agreement to comply with the local court orders to sign and serve . He immediately sought a 60 day moratorium on foreclosures , and was denied .

He was shortly thereafter charged with RICO violations involving received bribery , false tax returns and I forget what else . He defended Pro Se and won .

The next year he ran as an independent Democrat and went to the House .

When he got to D.C. he maintained his openness . Individuals from outside of his representative District could easily get his ear . Even people who were not from Ohio could send a letter and not be rebuffed .
    Bringing up bankruptcy the way he did was maybe the last straw . His little speeches were already quite popular with the “voting public” , causing questions to be raised all over the country .

Might find these sites interesting :

http://www.jim-traficant.com/

http://privateattorneygeneral.spruz....nt--speaks.htm
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    The part of Mr. Traficant’s political moxi that irked other politicians was his open door policy . He would listen to just about anyone’s concerns . If your issue was valid in his eyes he would champion the cause .

As a Sheriff he refused to sign foreclosure deeds and serve eviction notices on the unemployed being foreclosed. That earned him a 100 day sentence for contempt of court . He was released after three days on a stay appeal and with the agreement to comply with the local court orders to sign and serve . He immediately sought a 60 day moratorium on foreclosures , and was denied .

He was shortly thereafter charged with RICO violations involving received bribery , false tax returns and I forget what else . He defended Pro Se and won .

The next year he ran as an independent Democrat and went to the House .

When he got to D.C. he maintained his openness . Individuals from outside of his representative District could easily get his ear . Even people who were not from Ohio could send a letter and not be rebuffed .
    Bringing up bankruptcy the way he did was maybe the last straw . His little speeches were already quite popular with the “voting public” , causing questions to be raised all over the country .

Might find these sites interesting :

http://www.jim-traficant.com/

http://privateattorneygeneral.spruz....nt--speaks.htm
    Thanks!

I grabbed a .pdf compilation from my TRAFICANT directory:

http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/4400/traficant.pdf

You're welcome David . He is certainly an interesting personality , and a decent Jeffersonian Populist in my eye .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

I have a book in my archives early 1800's - the book is about the State of the Union address. It is really interesting to see a President addressing the Republic. Especially since the de-jure officers in Congress today are running a Democracy.

Since the Democracy sprang out of the Republic - who Granted its existence? Why don't you get a look at all those Committees!

Imagine a Trust where the Grant is made to a Board of Trustees who hold the estate for the benefit of a Public. But the Public, while it can Grant to the Estate and add to the Trust Corpus, it can only do so from a position of Irrevocable Grant or Gift. Furthermore, the trust is set up for Beneficiaries who may hold the cestui que use - maybe - but the interest of the Beneficiary is in personalty.

Therefore the estate held in fee simple might be personal property only.

I hear a lot of claims that using private trust law claiming lawful money somehow gives one just title or perfect title. If I am with perfect title then Nobody can take the estate from me period - absent force in arms. Metes/Bounds/Survey/Claim/Use/Estate....and you think Property issuing from a closed boundary can somehow be yours?

That's a tall claim.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I have a book in my archives early 1800's - the book is about the State of the Union address. It is really interesting to see a President addressing the Republic. Especially since the de-jure officers in Congress today are running a Democracy.
    There are no de-jure officers in Congress today, which is why they needed a corporate citizenship (14th Amendment) and had to convert de jure Citizens of the Republic into corporate strawman US citizens with Birth Certificates. After 1860 Congress no longer had power to make law which would bind sovereign State Citizens.

They still don't which is why having lawful money will make you EXEMPT OF TAXES and exempt from their statutes as well. Corporate US just doesn't have any authority under common law/laws of the Republic. Corporations including the governmental ones, ONLY have authority through CONTRACT, like using their PRIVATE FRN's. When you got LM, there's no contract, you got ONCE AGAIN unalienable rights, and "laws" (=statutes) of the corporate Democracy have no authority over you, provided you know who you are, i.e John of family Smith and not their corporate strawman JOHN SMITH.

And in order to have de jure officers, they'd have to act in their sovereign capacity, which they can't since they weren't elected by de jure Citizens of the Republic, but by corporate US citizens.
    Last edited by Jaro; 07-08-11 at 02:52 AM.

and corporations are artificial legal entities that can contract only with other legal entities by the hand of living agents, and only with full disclosure between the agents thereof, full disclosure of the definition of all words, the assumption that those definitions rest upon, and the implications that extend there from of all clauses of such contracts in order to claim authority, power or control over those contracting parties, and;

Thanks TG and DM for Mr. Traficant’s profile, we need more leaders like him.
    Last edited by Chex; 07-08-11 at 04:21 AM. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    At the end of the day, civil infrastructure gives you the benefit of exclusive usage. The trustee owns your stuff.
    I think Ben Franklin co-signs with you on your point.

The Remissness of our People in Paying Taxes is highly blameable; the Unwillingness to pay them is still more so. I see, in some Resolutions of Town Meetings, a Remonstrance against giving Congress a Power to take, as they call it, the People's Money out of their Pockets, tho' only to pay the Interest and Principal of Debts duly contracted. They seem to mistake the Point. Money, justly due from the People, is their Creditors' Money, and no longer the Money of the People, who, if they withold it, should be compell'd to pay by some Law.

All Property, indeed, except the Savage's temporary Cabin, his Bow, his Matchcoat, and other little Acquisitions, absolutely necessary for his Subsistence, seems to me to be the Creature of public Convention. Hence the Public has the Right of Regulating Descents, and all other Conveyances of Property, and even of limiting the Quantity and the Uses of it. All the Property that is necessary to a Man, for the Conservation of the Individual and the Propagation of the Species, is his natural Right, which none can justly deprive him of: But all Property superfluous to such purposes is the Property of the Publick, who, by their Laws, have created it, and who may therefore by other Laws dispose of it, whenever the Welfare of the Publick shall demand such Disposition. He that does not like civil Society on these Terms, let him retire and live among Savages. He can have no right to the benefits of Society, who will not pay his Club towards the Support of it.
    -The Writings of Benjamin Franklin. Edited by Albert Henry Smyth. 10 vols. New York: Macmillan Co., 1905--7.

I think we begin to focus clearly on the Oaths of Office then. A4V as a fungible fidelity bond. Then bill; if they do not pay the bill, lien them.

The government became the guardian of your rights to property - the trustee of the Public Trust. The Oath of Office is the security agreement.