Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Adventures in "Hospital-Land"

Native indeed Chex . According to Noah .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Anthony Joseph
    Apparantly this Hospital is "for-profit" and cannot accept charitable donations of any kind. This most likely is due to tax obligations and liabilities else why would anybody refuse a good will offering? Obviously the Hospital values its tax-status with the IRS more than someone who wishes to express a measure of gratitude for services rendered via charitable contribution.

I guess I will have to think further on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Apparantly this Hospital is "for-profit" and cannot accept charitable donations of any kind. This most likely is due to tax obligations and liabilities else why would anybody refuse a good will offering? Obviously the Hospital values its tax-status with the IRS more than someone who wishes to express a measure of gratitude for services rendered via charitable contribution.

I guess I will have to think further on that one.
    Once I dropped off notice to Security and sure enough, spent a few hours picking up litter. Interestingly, there was nobody who would pick up cigarette butts there - I must have picked up thousands of cigarette butts that day.