Thread: No More Free DUNS Lookups :

Exclamation No More Free DUNS Lookups :

Well crud . Was about to engage a County agency over some issues . I usually start by hitting MANTA to pull their Dunn and Bradstreet Number , just in case I decide to find out how to show they are required to follow Federal Laws and Regulations by touching the tar baby of Federal funding . That’s some times quite handy if I see no ready way to ball them up in their own rules and procedures .

Anyway , no more DUNS Number on the free info search . Just thought some here might like to know . Anyone have an alternative search source ?
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

I noticed this too on the D&B site.

Guess some folks are stirring up too much trouble with that info in hand . Hope I saved more numbers than just the local Courts in an obscurely titled text somewhere .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Well crud . Was about to engage a County agency over some issues . I usually start by hitting MANTA to pull their Dunn and Bradstreet Number , just in case I decide to find out how to show they are required to follow Federal Laws and Regulations by touching the tar baby of Federal funding . That’s some times quite handy if I see no ready way to ball them up in their own rules and procedures .

Anyway , no more DUNS Number on the free info search . Just thought some here might like to know . Anyone have an alternative search source ?

http://www.zapdata.com/

Thanks shikamaru but this link requires payment for the info , unless I have missed something . The DUNS used to pop up at D&B or through MANTA on the first page , with various reports offered and fees .

Hey Trust Guy... You don't have a Dunns #?? If YOU had one YOU might be able to acquire what you need without any hassle.
    It might be like a "members only" kind of thing, ya know?

Anyone want to check that out for "Trust Guy"??

I don't really do this kind of stuff for people any more... otherwise I'd check it out for ya myself. But ever since others decided that I didn't have a right to defend my business practices and my personal reputation from attacks (that were against their own tos) WELLL ... Let's just say I'm really particular about how I spend my time.
    Passing on info as available time permits. Visit the "Ice Files" page of my blog for freebies.

The Ice Blog