I've been asked to share more details of my success. I'll lay out the facts and leave the reader to their own spin or interpretation. I should preface by stating that in 2008 I was just an average "sheeple" - asleep to much of what's discussed on this website. But I did start to wake up when our leaders nearly fell over themselves to hand $800 billion over to Wall Street. I started digging into our monetary system, money & banking*, learned that when I signed for a mortgage, the bank didn't lend me other depositors money, nor money sitting in the bank, but that my signature on the note created new currency for the bank to lend me(!). This led me to the subject of taxation and Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code.

I have worked for myself many years now usually receiving a Form 1099 at year-end from clients and I would pay estimated taxes. After Pete's book showed the tax code to be largely smoke & mirrors, that my consent was needed, and that the 1099 creates a presumption of income under the Revenue Acts, etc. I managed to get the flow of 1099s to nearly stop, after all I'm not a statutory trade or business. For 2008 I filed a fed tax return showing the true amount of income (less than a thousand, but of course made plenty of lawful money) and received full refunds, federal & state. (check sanitized/altered to erase identity). The 1099s I received thereafter were below the statutory exemption amount for income, thus no estimated payments, no withholding, & no need to file, and I have not filed returns thereafter. I also learned about lawful money from David Merrill and began restrictively endorsing checks pursuant to 12 USC 411 (I didn't fully believe at first but since it cost nothing, what the hell). I did not amend prior years, file 1040x, nor Form 4852. I have no legal issues and have not heard a peep from the IRS.

You are now free to spin those facts.