Thread: No Income Tax paid - 3 years and counting.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    JohnnyCash
    It's been two years since I wrote the opening post, and I'm still enjoying success against the banksters' IRS. While I continue to make plenty of lawful money, I haven't made much federal income and haven't been filing 1040 returns (no requirement). Not much evidence of that non-filing to show except this sanitized Social Security Earnings Report. So it's now No Income Tax paid - 5 years and counting. I'd like to thank David Merrill and all you suitors. I could not have achieved this success without you!

I did receive a substantial Form 1099 for 2012; that reported amount was all redeemed lawful money, not federal income at all, so that might make things more interesting going forward.

Of course the Q's chief disinformationalist, JesseJames, is fit to be tied about this & continues to denounce my success wherever he can, but mostly at FreedomWatch.

That's great to hear.

27 years for me.

Quote Originally Posted by walter View Post
    That's great to hear.

27 years for me.
    And what method, or combination of methods, have fueled your success, if I may ask?

I've only been redeeming for the last month or so, myself, and find it thrilling. I find it odd that none of the BofA tellers have even noticed my non-endorsement. In fact, it makes me nervous every time I cash a check, just waiting to get that stink-eye! I scanned my signature and included with it the RILM verbiage, using MS Word, and just print that on the back of my checks, in lieu of a stamp.

I'm planning to start working on my libel of review very soon but am a bit overwhelmed with that one so I'm sure I will be posting here begging for help! I really can't wait to see the results of my filing with redeemed deduction included!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Henry View Post
    And what method, or combination of methods, have fueled your success, if I may ask?
    The easiest one of them all. I hid.

When I finished college I had a student loan and had no job.
    So I moved to a party ski hill town and had fun.

I only filed tax's when in school for two years, because of the loan you had to, and I never filed an income.

When I had a job in party town for 5 years I received the T4 slips from the employer just like everyone else.
    The only difference I did was I did not file.

The CRA owned me monies from the employer taking tax's off the pay cheque, but I did not want the loans department to find me.
    So I said to myself that the CRA can keep those few bucks because the headache of dealing with the student loans department at the time was not worth it for me in life.

That is what slowly drove me underground. I started to live life with out them being involved.
    Made working decisions based on staying out of their eyes.
    And started to work for myself.

The student loan vanished with out paying one cent, and the CRA has no claim on me.
    I just never filed an income. Ever.

I did a subdivision with a couple co-owners.
    Government rezoning, dealing with many government departments etc.

The co-owners gave their info to the tax man and I didn't.
    They are having problems with the taxman extorting monies and I get left alone.

I told them not to do it that way but they did it anyway.
    Now they are paying the price.

I had a money broker once do a NAME search on my NAME because he said everyone was in the system.
    Well guess what he found out?
    I am not in the system.
    It was the first time he found nothing on a NAME.

What we do as kids when we first start to work for a pay cheque in life starts the ball rolling for the taxman.
    We want to be grown adults so bad that we jump right into the rat-race with out ever thinking twice about what we are doing.

So it comes down to how can they hold you to a number when you never used the number?

Walter, that is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing. Would that all of us could have seen so clearly at such a young age.

So what exactly does a RLM tax return look like? (for those who file them). How is it made clear that the funds in question are indeed "Lawful Money"?

Darkmagus,

I will bite, even though I can't speak from direct experience of this, yet (eagerly awaiting tax season to file my first such return after redeeming half of this years paychecks!).

The surest proof of redemption, as I understand it, is the copies of the front and back of your non-endorsed checks that you will include with your return.

This, to me, is elegant simplicity.

There are a couple of examples of proper, though sanitized, returns with redemption schedules floating around this site, if you look around a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmagus View Post
    So what exactly does a RLM tax return look like? (for those who file them). How is it made clear that the funds in question are indeed "Lawful Money"?
    Last edited by Robert Henry; 08-02-13 at 07:24 PM.