Quote Originally Posted by Jaro View Post

Now gold is only a commodity just like platinum or diamonds. And like all commodities, it's presumed to be bought with FRN's, so you don't even own it, only possess it, so it can't be LM, and is subject to confiscation. So in order to overcome the presumption that you bought the gold with FRN's, you'd have to prove that either you were paid with that gold or that you bought it using LM. Only THEN you'd have right of ownership (NOT subject to confiscation), and could use it as real money, i.e. to PAY OFF debts, rather than just discharge them.

And while FRN's are subject to confiscation (like when used in drug dealing), I don't think Lawful money can be confiscated, since it's REAL money, not an IOU like FRN's. And since LM is real money, not an IOU, it's in the real world/common law, which is foreign to the corporate Matrix we're now in, so the statutes DON'T APPLY to it, like they don't apply to stuff you buy with it. And ONLY if you got paid with gold could you use gold as money to pay off debts, rather than just discharge them.
Your thinking in this is so convoluted and misguided that it would probably take a psychotherapist to straighten it out. And even then I wouldn't be betting on the psychotherapist to succeed.

It would help if you knew something about the law rather than just spouting opinionated hearsay.