Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charter

Yes indeed. It offers a perpetual inheritance. I am thirteenth son from Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT who piloted the Red Tree Rosenbaum, with seventy-two souls to New Utrich (Manhattan). Interestingly the Van Pelt Manor evaded the trappings of the British manorial law:

Van Pelt Manor was an area in New Utrecht one of the Dutch towns in Brooklyn. Van Pelt Manor was originally owned by the descendants of Teunis Laenen van Pelt, an early Dutch settler. Some authors have written that Teunis Van Pelt was a "Patroon" who was granted manorial rights. Several other tracts of land in New York were designated as "manors', such as Pelham Manor and Livingston Manor. However, author Harold D. Eberlein states: "there never was a duly and legally constituted Van Pelt Manor and this appellation has no defense whatever on any historic grounds
    After a fire in the '50s the stone remains were destroyed, the Milestone was preserved at the Brooklyn Historical Society and some of the estate was dedicated to public use as a park:

To the right there, remains my family Patroon monument:

The seriousness of the claim is reflected in the prison fence.

Part of this is an annointing carried through the esoterics - who have born many different names; primarily Mason/Illuminati/Merovingian/Order of Archelaus (by John the Baptist)... in this case. - A thinly disguised annointing that took place on that very spot:

Litte Peter VAN PELT was on the end of the line, and he was the last boy to whom George Washington spoke; and to little Peter he looked very tall, as he came near to him and laid his hand on Peter's head.

"Be a good boy, my son," said Washington, "and you will be a good man."
    Another interesting excursion is about this amicus curiae, and the rule that it cannot be filed without leave of the court and consent by both parties - unless it comes from a territory, state (estate) or the AG:

In fact, that would be a Class 5 felony to use that Great Seal of Authority if not properly situated in affiliation with state business. Yet you see there; it is duly FILED. Right in front of people - justices of the Tenth Circuit - who are trained to understand the Charter.

More interestingly was when Dale LIVINGSTON, Esquire was making an attempt to usurp James Timothy TURNER's pretended Presidency, he covered some of that same Masonic history about the Dutch East Indies Trading Company claim - Click Here.

Regards,

David Merrill.
    High Priest of the DEITI

[Dutch East Indies Trading Industry]
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-05-12 at 12:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yes indeed. It offers a perpetual inheritance. I am thirteenth son from Teunis Jansen Laenen VAN PELT * * *
    A distinguished lineage Sir , and valid Claim it seems .

Clip from :

The Dutch and the Patroons

[An essay included in an historical series published by the Henry George School of Social Science, New York, NY - 1967]

In 1664 the Dutch ceased to rule in New York for they were defeated by the English. The lords of the manor now took on proportions of a landed aristocracy. A footnote to the cessation of Dutch rule in New York was the recognition by the Duke of York of England of the validity of all titles granted by the Dutch Trading Company.
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post

Clip from :

[An essay included in an historical series published by the Henry George School of Social Science, New York, NY - 1967]

In 1664 the Dutch ceased to rule in New York for they were defeated by the English. The lords of the manor now took on proportions of a landed aristocracy. A footnote to the cessation of Dutch rule in New York was the recognition by the Duke of York of England of the validity of all titles granted by the Dutch Trading Company.

I will have to establish a claim and lineage by manufacturing it myself.

I'll be the settlor .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    That's some charter !!
    That was granted by a company (corporation).
    Sort of like "We the People" - an unincorporated corporation of men

Chisholm v. Georgia the opinions produced the following:

“To the Constitution of the United States, the term SOVEREIGN, is totally unknown. There is but one place where it could have been used with propriety. But even in that place, it would not, perhaps, have comported with the delicacy of those who ordained and established that Constitution. They might have announced themselves "SOVEREIGN" people of the United States. [MJ's Comments: Instead of "We the People of the United States"] But serenely conscious of the fact, they avoided the ostentatious declaration.”; and,

No such ideas obtain here; at the Revolution, the sovereignty devolved on the people, and they are truly the sovereigns of the country, but they are sovereigns without subjects (unless the African slaves among us may be so called), and have none to govern but themselves; the citizens of America are equal as fellow citizens, and as joint tenants in the sovereignty.”; and,

MJ's commentary: The Settlors are Sovereigns absent Subjects - via Grant from a Sovereign. The men and women remain British Subjects or citizens of America - as Tenants. The citizens are not set apart they are equal as fellow citizens in regard to class.

A TENANT begs a Trustee, Beneficiary and a Cestui Que Use.

DEVOLVED
    , pp. Rolled down; passed over to another.

Clearly, at Chisholm v. Georgia, the Sovereigns are “We the People” and those Signatories chose not to employ that term Sovereign [to themselves] probably, in my opinion, as to not awaken the consciousness of Yisra’el in regard to their former agreement codified with the Ever Living at 1st Samuel 8 in the 1611 King James Version referenced hereinbefore; and, clearly Chisholm v. George notices that the Sovereigns, the Signatories of the new Trust, [the] United States are in fact Sovereigns without Subjects and “have none to govern but themselves”; however, the ones who would come under the “Shade” of the new Trust [the] United States take the office of citizen and are equal in that office as fellow citizens as joint tenants; and, the citizens of America remain as subjects to the king of England as these never pledged anything, except maybe a pledge to a flag, and therefore never took the necessary steps to set themselves apart in this world;

------------------

Now consider the foregoing in Light of the New Deal.

The folks who Settled the New Trust - United States for [the] United States of America, pledged to themselves in their Declaration of Independence their lives, their fortunes, their honor...

Now look at a President giving notice of existing conditions and making an interesting Pledge indeed....

I pledge you, I pledge myself, to a New Deal for the American people. Let us all here assembled constitute ourselves prophets of a new order of competence and of courage. This is more than a political campaign; it is a call to arms. Give me your help, not to win votes alone, but to win in this crusade to restore America to its own people.

APP Note: In the Public Papers and Addresses of Franklin D. Roosevelt, this document is sub-titled, "I Pledge You—I Pledge Myself to a New Deal for the American People."

--------------------

I find the foregoing extremely interesting in light of Trust. Did anyone utter a peep of protest or rebuttal? Therefore their "man king" pledged the people - fellow citizens, equal to themselves as joint tenants in the sovereignty - as security for the New Deal. Notice the capitalization? This New Deal is a new Trust with specific intent - to restore America to its own People.

I know I am not going to be well received by the following:

I think that the BRITAINIC MAJESTY has reclaimed her Colonies thru banking processes began long before the Revolutionary War. Look at the attached THE OREGON TREATY, 1846......look carefully at the Parties, there are many indeed.

1. The United States of America - style of the Condederacy
    2. her Majesty the Queen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland
    3. President of [the] United States of America
    4. President of the United States
    5. government of the United States
    6. United States government

Plenipotentiaries
    1. Secretary of State of the United States - JAMES BUCHANAN
    2. Envoy Extraordinary and Minister Plenipotentiary to the United States - RICHARD PAKENHAM

What did this Treaty do?

Create an International Government - no Boundary exists between the two parties - United States and Great Britain.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-18-11 at 09:20 PM.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Here is one Charter.
    do you have articles I and II. I would love to read about "the Company".

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post

Clip from :

Indeed, the claim and charter seems to have survived even while British troops have occupied the Van Pelt "Manor" during the Revolutionary War.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    do you have articles I and II. I would love to read about "the Company".
    Yes MJ;

Thanks for inquiring. I intended to get the entire package from the NY Public Library in Downloads before now. Here you go!

Freedoms and Exemptions. I have a great deal more that is specific to my family estate for Downloads when I get some time. I had an exciting thing happen today involving the Criminal Complaint form for federal prosecutions and the local DA's oath of office. I hope to get a thread going on that later today.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Freedoms and Exemptions. I have a great deal more that is specific to my family estate for Downloads when I get some time. I had an exciting thing happen today involving the Criminal Complaint form for federal prosecutions and the local DA's oath of office. I hope to get a thread going on that later today.
    What is interesting to me is HOW THE DOCUMENT IS STYLED.

This document begs a former Grant. Meaning, who Granted Liberty to the WEST INDIA COMPANY [there goes that STYLE again] to be able to make a Grant upon a Society known as Patroon? Furthermore, it appears that the Grant expressed created a Cestui Que Use in the original Grantor making the Patroons Trustees in Terre-Tenant.
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 07-19-11 at 09:51 PM.

According to the Yale-ie Avalon Project , their Charter was ;

Charter of the Dutch West India Company : 1621

Given under our Great Seal, and the Signature and Seal of our Recorder, at the Hague, on the third day of the month of June, in the year sixteen hundred and twenty one.

Was countersigned

J. MAGNUS, Secr.

Underneath was written,

The ordinance of the High and Mighty Lords the States General.

It was subscribed,

C. AERSSEN.
    -------------------------------

Note : States General of the United Netherlands. The bicameral legislative Houses of United Netherlands.
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.