Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does a birth certificate create a trust?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    My favorite question for any "Executive" Agent . Will I ever get an answer from one of them ?
    No. Their goose is cooked either way they answer .

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    My favorite question for any "Executive" Agent . Will I ever get an answer from one of them ?

Use the question to compel judicial performance - Click Here.

Sorry Anthony Joseph;

I imagine your leg is healed up enough for a good laugh!

[QUOTE=David Merrill;3755]Use the question to compel judicial performance - Click Here.

Interesting .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Interesting:

If your "Certificate of Live Birth" was recorded into the county by the Clerk of the Court it is a Court of Record document and it is also the document for all of your property and Rights to be attached to you.

You take your grounds of dominion "Certificate of Live Birth" Court of Record document and Appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals to restore your rights and property to you and renounce Satan The SSN system of monetary exchange.

If your "Certificate of Live Birth" was not processed through the Court of Record, you may now have to have it processed through your State District Court Judge to make it a Court of Record Document. That gives it the Highest Authority for your Rights and Property. Insinuated by Patrick.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Use the question to compel judicial performance - Click Here.
    Yes, this is slick move, have done it a few times myself. It is called a simple trust, another way to do it is create an agreement for performance, don't forget to put the serial # of a U.S. Postal Money order in it, send it with the U.S. Postal Money order, when it is accepted and then send you receipt or you can have a tracer done on it to prove it was cashed they now have agreed to the performance.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yes, this is slick move, have done it a few times myself. It is called a simple trust, another way to do it is create an agreement for performance, don't forget to put the serial # of a U.S. Postal Money order in it, send it with the U.S. Postal Money order, when it is accepted and then send you receipt or you can have a tracer done on it to prove it was cashed they now have agreed to the performance.
    Compelling judicial performance implies the person on the bench is a judicial officer.

There ware ways and means in which to test if an officer is lawful and not simply operating under color of law ....

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    Interesting:

If your "Certificate of Live Birth" was recorded into the county by the Clerk of the Court it is a Court of Record document and it is also the document for all of your property and Rights to be attached to you.

You take your grounds of dominion "Certificate of Live Birth" Court of Record document and Appeal to the U.S. Court of Appeals to restore your rights and property to you and renounce Satan The SSN system of monetary exchange.

If your "Certificate of Live Birth" was not processed through the Court of Record, you may now have to have it processed through your State District Court Judge to make it a Court of Record Document. That gives it the Highest Authority for your Rights and Property. Insinuated by Patrick.
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Compelling judicial performance implies the person on the bench is a judicial officer.

There ware ways and means in which to test if an officer is lawful and not simply operating under color of law ....
    This collection might produce a coherent stream of thought Shikamaru;

DANIEL is not judicial because DANIEL is a Taxpayer. That is significant past the financial endorsement of Wiley Young.

I filed my first Libel of Review before DANIEL on December 17th, 1995 - 16 years before the next 31-Day Government Shutdown.

My imagination has me studying the Books of Ezra and Nehemiah for the timeframe of the completion of the Babylonian Jew conquest of Israel by DARIUS? That is always interesting, watching the initial, ongoing and ultimate fulfilment of prophecy - especially the ongoing...

Fate falls away to destiny!

Last edited by David Merrill; 08-13-11 at 07:12 PM.

I urge you to take a moment to get my point, because you have to examine the context of what Walker Fowler is saying to tie this post to my last;