Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vacant Offices become the Norm in Colorado?

One thing that was a buzz among the Roger ELVICK crowd as discussion about how offices were being ASSUMED. From Wall Street to D.C., persons were ASSUMING offices as contrasted with, say, actually holding offices through lawful process. Perhaps the above might give insight the recent mishaps on Wall Street.

Keep in mind a person taking the office of, say, DA might sign a job application that has an agreement to "obey the president of the United States" complete with other jargonage. THAT could be construed to be an oath of office.

Nonetheless, someone in authority over the State of Colorado could send a letter to any person holding office and 'quiet title' to the office.

Dear R. A. Fiduciary

It is come to my attention that you are holding office of ________ of the County of _____. Likely you are aware that holding that office comes with certain duties and obligations. You shall hereinafter be construed to have taken the following oath of office...

{cite the oath of office}.

If you have any questions or comments concerning the above, you have ten days to make them known by sending written communication to me.
    Remember also that they are required to be U.S. citizens and therefore there are duties of that office too. In other words, it shouldn't be too hard to comprehend that you can quiet title and tidy up any loose ends. After fifteen days, you could follow-up and remind them that they are bound by the oath of office.
    Last edited by allodial; 07-25-11 at 04:16 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Figured if they are going to continue the ontological fantasy that this gangster usurped country is “Of, By and For the People”, that We are “Sovereigns without Subjects” , the “Source of Political power” and all that , I might as well play along and make it so .

Governments have “Seats”. The King is Seated on a Throne . A County Seat over a given geographical area . Courts are Seated in Counties , Estates or “Districts“ . Legislatures have Sitting Members . Jesus is Seated at the Right Hand of GOD .

So , I exercised some Political Will and took my Seat . “Claimant in Personam” and all that .

As relates to this thread subject : If an "Official" is going to claim some authority over me , that claim to representational authority within MY Body Politic had better be legitimized by Oath and Bond per Law and Statute and Regulation as stated , Black Letter . Other wise it is Trespass on MY Estate in Liberty . An attempt at Conversion .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Sovereigns without subjects? The public citizens (office holders) ARE the subjects.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

I think this may be a perfect example of assuming an office. Look at the Power of Attorney. Traveler's Insurance assumes the Name DAN MAY. And Dan never even signed?

Might that be what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    Figured if they are going to continue the ontological fantasy that this gangster usurped country is “Of, By and For the People”, that We are “Sovereigns without Subjects” , the “Source of Political power” and all that , I might as well play along and make it so .

Governments have “Seats”. The King is Seated on a Throne . A County Seat over a given geographical area . Courts are Seated in Counties , Estates or “Districts“ . Legislatures have Sitting Members . Jesus is Seated at the Right Hand of GOD .

So , I exercised some Political Will and took my Seat . “Claimant in Personam” and all that .

As relates to this thread subject : If an "Official" is going to claim some authority over me , that claim to representational authority within MY Body Politic had better be legitimized by Oath and Bond per Law and Statute and Regulation as stated , Black Letter . Other wise it is Trespass on MY Estate in Liberty . An attempt at Conversion .
    Wow... that's nasty.
    I likey .

Quote Originally Posted by Trust Guy View Post
    The district overlays appear fundamental to Gov. claims of territorial authority . When I started striking "Residence / Address" with stating "Seated" I sure got some confused looks , but no refusals of forms involved .
    I don't expect the lower office paper pusher, revenuer, or even attorney to understand what's going on.
    As the case rises higher in court, it should set off alarm bells .

Private ruling ??

A quick look for those who prefer to sail the Sea of Contract instead of Inheritance . Very tongue in cheek .
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanted for Hire : The Umpteenth District of Illinois has a position opening for State Representative available on November 6 , 2012. Applicants must apply by Petition of Election not more than 99 days and not less than 92 days prior to opening . Applicants must be available to begin work on the Second Wednesday of January 2013 .

Duties and Responsibilities : Chosen Applicant must take an Oath of Office to Uphold the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Illinois and the Statutes passed pursuant there to . Applicant must secure a proper Performance Bond for their Office in the amount of Diddly Squat Dollars . Applicant must be physically fit enough to sit around the Illinois House of Representatives , whenever in session , and pretend to give a damn .

Qualifications : Applicants must be Citizens of Somewhere above the age of 25 , and residents of the Umpteenth District for so many years . Applicants must have no criminal record or the appearance of ties to known criminal organizations .

Remuneration : Salary paid monthly in the amount of More than you Deserve . Office staff , Security staff , Limo transportation and mailing privileges provided as non-taxable benefits .

Prior experience preferred but not mandatory .
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Offer : Job above .

Acceptance : File Petition

Consideration : Give Oath and Bond / Take the Bux and Benefits .

I'll get into Judge L.B. Bork's take on SOVEREIGNS WITHOUT SUBJECTS a little later .
    Not to be construed as Legal Advice, nor a recommended Course of Action. I will stand corrected.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Wow... that's nasty.
    I likey .
    Yeah . The Oath and Bond thing has been a sore point with me for a lot of years . No Oath = Office Vacant by Operation of Law . PERIOD .

Anthony Joseph
    Are district court judges mandated to file their oaths with the Secretary of State in the State which they preside or with the Secretary of State in Washington?