"Therefore in application for license one Undertakes FBO himself of whom he/she is a member of the Public Trust. Therefore one Undertakes in quasi-contract."

I have not seen any evidence of that for Indiana. I have found court cases defining a license as permission from the state to take part in a state regulated occupation. I have found it effective to affirm that I was traveling by right and not by occupation, within my private automobile. I have also focused on the court, not really caring what a license is or represents. The courts have rules, and the infraction process does not follow those rules. By Indiana law (statute), any statutory process within the courts that contradicts the approved rules of court (approved by the supreme court), that statute is without force or effect. That is if you have mind enough to bring the matter to the attention of the court. It is a separation of powers issue. Making rules of court is a judicial act, requiring judicial power. The legislature has none.