Thread: Two traffic stops snubbed.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Very good. Glad to hear it.

I am not certain where it took place. My thought was the suitor might chime in to the thread with details but I must respect his right to be quiet about his victories.

That is something to work out in the near future - the intellectual property we call crosstalk. All the anecdotes but these are more. I can sanitize the images of the evidence that goes along with the anecdotes and they are elevated to supported fact? Well almost, anyway. I have done this with sanitized support docs for some while but seldom in a fashion like here, where if the person chimes in you have a true name to attach with the anecdote.

So I am just feeling my way around here in this new forum. It looks like a regular chat room at first glance but there is a brain trust of suitors here and that makes it unique; a cut above. I have to wade in slowly. I was hoping to prompt a suitor to share the experience in detail.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. With my own docs, since I have been going by true name for over a decade, that simplifies things, even when officials commit forgery.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 03-06-11 at 04:51 PM.