Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
GILBERT'S LAW BOOK ON EQUITY

""But while the Chancery Court regards the beneficiary as the real owner in order more fully to guard his interests and assert his rights, it, also, regards him the real owner as to his liabilities, and, except in cases where the trust is
declared by a will or deed duly registered, will subject his interest in the trust property to the satisfaction of his debts, on a proper bill filed for that purpose, as hereafter shown. In dealing with the beneficiary's interest in the trust property Equity follows the law, and treats such property as descendible, devisable and alienable.

In all cases of trusts, including trust deeds, assignments for the benefit of creditors, and even constructive and resulting trusts, the Chancery Courts are ever ready to lend a helping hand to the beneficiary as against him who holds the legal title. ""

Without a trust to will things into, or a trust where things are already moved into, In their eyes is just a duck in a lone lake somewhere with hunters circling and there is not a no trespassing sign anywhere to protect you. Just ask any elderly native american if the indians had legal trusts before the english came.

Without a trust setup I think the only angle you could take it is the statutory title I posted yesterday in reference to the protection of natural resources held in their
trust. When you trademark something by their government it is the same thing as a ship out in the water with a U.S. Flag attached to it in bond via simple constructive
trust where you have no standing in right to self determination.
Personally, I'm focusing on unifying the rights and duties of a given res into my tenure only.

Secondly, this all presumes that government as trustee actually has trustees in office. Those offices appear to be vacant. He who assumes that office better have the proof to boot.

The whole operation from birth certificates to offices of trusteeship appears to work on assumpsit.
When you start pressing the matter within any sort of hearing, I expect there to be fleeing .