Thread: Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account, can you prove it?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Of course there is some kind of account set up with the Birth Certificate or Certificate of live birth. Those numbers mean something. Now, as for who uses the account, with or without lawful right is pretty much irrelevant.

Fact: People commonly get certified copies of Birth Certificates and with them (and a confession they are that person) then create entire histories, credit scores, bank accounts, Social Security, DLs and ID, everything. The real body attached to that Certified Copy does not even have to be dead or alive or the actual body to which the numbers were originally assigned. (ID theft)

I know for a fact that the 3 major Credit rating companies regularly have "deceased" on the credit report for a person, even though the banks continue to issue credit to the living man or woman claiming to be the person, so long as they have proof of ID.

The only nexus is the confession of 'being' the person.

This, brothers and sisters, is where Lawful money makes the difference. If the living man or woman (or their agents) does NOT stipulate their express demand to govern their lives, property and accounts with lawful money and an express reservation of rights, they consent to allow others to assume authority over aspects (governed, of course, by color of law/statute) of their lives, property and accounts.

It is the un-restricted, open endorsement on every single thing a living man or woman signs which empowers others or restricts their power over these accounts.
    Do the accounts exist- I know they do because I set them up (or my legal reps/parents/elected officials), at a certain age, I signed the paperwork after bearing false witness to a Date of Birth, place of Birth and citizenship (none of which I can possibly be a witness of). I have since done my best to repent of those lies and sins, correct the record and live my life telling the truth about my not knowing things most others swear are "true".

Open/activate those accounts with a false witness, unlawful money and swearing oaths and you give any currency produced by those accounts to those with earthly power to rule over liars, plan, simple and legal.
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-17-12 at 04:56 PM.