Thread: Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account, can you prove it?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    P.S. I think this thread's title is loaded with a misperception that a Strawman Account exists!
    Hear, hear.

Palani, at a different forum, made the suggestion that each right (or duty) creates a person.

David,
    This may belong in a new thread, but the Title got my attention. Probably foolishly, I listened to a David-Clarence, who seems to have vanished, on the matter of the Executor Letter. Friends, with more knowledge than me, praised him. Sooo... I sent an exact (per instructions) EL to the State Courts Administrator. After 14 months nothing appears to have happened. The traffic case is sitting, as I missed court due to receiving no notice of date, and so have a FTA warrant out. That is about 15 months old. I am not lost from "them" but my big concern is, my "friends" (yep, I need new ones ) say I can NOT file anything more in the matter unless I want to go to jail. AND IF I get hauled into court better not mention the Executor business. Oh me. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    David,
    This may belong in a new thread, but the Title got my attention. Probably foolishly, I listened to a David-Clarence, who seems to have vanished, on the matter of the Executor Letter. Friends, with more knowledge than me, praised him. Sooo... I sent an exact (per instructions) EL to the State Courts Administrator. After 14 months nothing appears to have happened. The traffic case is sitting, as I missed court due to receiving no notice of date, and so have a FTA warrant out. That is about 15 months old. I am not lost from "them" but my big concern is, my "friends" (yep, I need new ones ) say I can NOT file anything more in the matter unless I want to go to jail. AND IF I get hauled into court better not mention the Executor business. Oh me. Is this true?
    You are better off learning legal procedure than these experimental methods cooked up by various people from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina View Post
    David,
    Sorry it took me a few days to get that...

With no knowledge about the Letter I say offhand to take control of the timing. Timing in Strategy and Page 2. Go in early with your copy of the Letter you filed and politely tell the clerk that you need to discuss this matter with the judge please. Have a friend make sure it is a day when the judge is hearing cases beforehand. If you are real polite about it the deputy who puts on the cuffs might arrange with the bailiff to take you directly to the judge in open court and you might arrange to settle up and wipe the slate clean?

Otherwise you might try the Libel of Review but all that would end up doing for you is setting up an evidence repository and you best just clean up this current mess, get set up with some knowledge about remedy in America and set up your evidence repository in a timely and proactive manner some time in the future.

P.S. Have a friend go get a Register of Action on the case. Then try approaching the judge directly in open court by telling the bailiff your legal name. The judge might call your case and hear you out before deciding to jail you on the warrant. I think a lot of judges enjoy new twists like that on the docket. You know; something new to talk about over lunch.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 02-16-12 at 05:01 AM.