Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account, can you prove it?

Of course there is some kind of account set up with the Birth Certificate or Certificate of live birth. Those numbers mean something. Now, as for who uses the account, with or without lawful right is pretty much irrelevant.

Fact: People commonly get certified copies of Birth Certificates and with them (and a confession they are that person) then create entire histories, credit scores, bank accounts, Social Security, DLs and ID, everything. The real body attached to that Certified Copy does not even have to be dead or alive or the actual body to which the numbers were originally assigned. (ID theft)

I know for a fact that the 3 major Credit rating companies regularly have "deceased" on the credit report for a person, even though the banks continue to issue credit to the living man or woman claiming to be the person, so long as they have proof of ID.

The only nexus is the confession of 'being' the person.

This, brothers and sisters, is where Lawful money makes the difference. If the living man or woman (or their agents) does NOT stipulate their express demand to govern their lives, property and accounts with lawful money and an express reservation of rights, they consent to allow others to assume authority over aspects (governed, of course, by color of law/statute) of their lives, property and accounts.

It is the un-restricted, open endorsement on every single thing a living man or woman signs which empowers others or restricts their power over these accounts.
    Do the accounts exist- I know they do because I set them up (or my legal reps/parents/elected officials), at a certain age, I signed the paperwork after bearing false witness to a Date of Birth, place of Birth and citizenship (none of which I can possibly be a witness of). I have since done my best to repent of those lies and sins, correct the record and live my life telling the truth about my not knowing things most others swear are "true".

Open/activate those accounts with a false witness, unlawful money and swearing oaths and you give any currency produced by those accounts to those with earthly power to rule over liars, plan, simple and legal.
    Last edited by martin earl; 02-17-12 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Of course there is some kind of account set up with the Birth Certificate or Certificate of live birth. Those numbers mean something. Now, as for who uses the account, with or without lawful right is pretty much irrelevant.

Fact: People commonly get certified copies of Birth Certificates and with them (and a confession they are that person) then create entire histories, credit scores, bank accounts, Social Security, DLs and ID, everything. The real body attached to that Certified Copy does not even have to be dead or alive or the actual body to which the numbers were originally assigned. (ID theft)
    Thus begs the question: who ever told you, me or anyone that what you or anyone believes to be their birth certificate was exclusively and only theirs and that no one else could utilize it, hold it, possess it, carry it around or the like? The significance of authority arising from abandonment of a birth certificate document is probably far too simple for some people in that they will overlook the simplicity for something more 'complicated' and 'mystical' like staring up the ass and through the eyes of a glass rhino rather than looking out the window. So, if the particulars or details of a birth certificate, however, are typically only known by a select few, other than such particulars, what other evidence could one even have that a birth certificate was abandoned to you or is in your possession? Hint: other than the actual document itself, the particulars are the only evidence that you had it in your possession or have seen it.

Who gave us the authority to administrate the strawman account?
    Whoever abandoned the birth certificate to you.

Can you prove it?
    By reciting particulars on the face of the document or by possession of the birth certificate.
    Last edited by allodial; 02-18-12 at 03:17 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.