Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need some advice on procedure

well I don't see them necessarily coming after me per se, more like probing me to see how I respond. When I dishonored their presentment I think this threw them a curveball they are trying to get around. I have noticed that these presentments they have made to me do not come with the correct spelling of my name which I provided in my notarized and certified response which I sent them. It could be that these are just low level pencil pushers who don't necessarily know how to react or respond to my dishonor and will just kick it to legal who should have a better understanding of the implications of trying to rope in someone who wont honor their claim.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanNR View Post
    well I don't see them necessarily coming after me per se, more like probing me to see how I respond. When I dishonored their presentment I think this threw them a curveball they are trying to get around. I have noticed that these presentments they have made to me do not come with the correct spelling of my name which I provided in my notarized and certified response which I sent them. It could be that these are just low level pencil pushers who don't necessarily know how to react or respond to my dishonor and will just kick it to legal who should have a better understanding of the implications of trying to rope in someone who wont honor their claim.
    A judge will think these presentments independent of each other while most Americans ponder logically. We think that the refusal for cause last week for J HENRY DOE is somehow related to this week's presentment to JOHN H DOE.

Effectively we think that our prior R4Cs have failed but if you are consistent about record forming, process never gets past initial presentment.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    The Tao of Law?
    Actually from ecclesia.org -> http://ecclesia.org/truth/maxims.html.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by AllanNR View Post
    Likely they will go after your money and stuff (bank accounts, cars, etc.) If the amount is under $100K they probably wont make too much of a hub-bub.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Likely they will go after your money and stuff (bank accounts, cars, etc.) If the amount is under $100K they probably wont make too much of a hub-bub.
    they can only do that when you default on a presentment, thats what the time limits on these notices are for. If you fail to respond within that time frame they can go to a court and get a JUDGEMENT against you. Often times when you default they deem you legally or intellectually incapable of defending yourself and just file a NOTICE OF LIEN with your bank, etc. That's not the case here.

Since I am new here and assuming I have no idea how this works, where would one suggest I start?

Welcome Hexify!!

There is a thread in the Saving to Suitors Category called Instruction Set. Bounce around for my opening posts on those threads to get an impression of the advantages of knowing who you are, having an evidence repository (record-forming) and exercising your right to demand lawful money. Combining these has gotten a lot of folks thanking me for guidance.