Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 'We the People'

Name:  cinder1a.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  72.0 KB
    Name:  cinderfella lewis.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  15.4 KB
    Well that the Lenape and the Dutch made some kind of 'deal' seems rather apparent. My ancestry and inheritances unknown-to-me attracted a host of people trying to (forcibly) get me married up to one chic or another. Other than femmes being attracted to me naturally there were those of course who were conspiring with others and knew things that I didn't quite fully know and were plotting arduously--even frantically. Thusly, I wouldn't on a whim dismiss the significance of the Van Pelt manor despite any potential bias. Of course after quite arduous time I did come to realize that they were aware of details of an inheritance--they knew it but I didn't and they through one face or another kept trying to befriend me somehow and kept encouraging me to visit certain parts of the country to meet distant family. Of course, they didn't want me to realize it without them being in close relationship with me so then of course so they could "share". Of course the experience proved helpful as a smaller model paralleling something larger that helped make it easier to 'decrypt' something more complex.

Re: METRO. I don't give too much credit to METRO. But I can perceive value in having a claim on one or more cities.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    [CENTER] My interpretation is about as biased as it gets but the only argument I have heard worth entertaining is that the Dutch claims were overrun by an early hostile takeover by the British....
    Well that argument reminds me of the one given about the other 13th amendment. I figure there are two 13th amendments ..keeps the peace.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by allodial; 02-05-13 at 02:40 AM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.