Quote Originally Posted by karl nathan View Post
Thank you for your in-depth insights David Merrill! I appreciate the time you took to dissect the bank's letter.

I have made a few changes to my response which I'll be sending to the bank in the near future: Karl Nathan response to bank position - UPDATED.pdf.

The main changes were made to bullet point #3 clarifying what actions I am taking with the bank.

I also deleted the last and third to last paragraphs which I had initially included in my first draft: Karl Nathan response to bank DRAFT.pdf. I felt like they were not necessary at this point and would only be a distraction to the counterpoints I have made to the bank.

I realize the bank will most likely come back with more sophistry based on my response. I am pursuing this as a educational opportunity and nothing more. In the end, I believe I will need to serve the bank with a Notice of my demand for lawful money by way of a certified copy of the Notice, which I would have filed in the USDC, to resolve this matter.

Thank you for sharing this with us!

That letter looks great. Include the August 2nd letter from them so they can refresh point-by-point easily. Also if you want to bare some teeth about that last paragraph find some appropriate federal crimes to fill in with this Criminal Complaint Form and open a $39 evidence repository with the local USDC. That way they know you have the Criminal Complaint form setting downtown at the federal courthouse ready for you to go sign.

It would seem conspiracy against rights - Title 18 USC §242 and maybe something about Diversion, them insisting you give consent for your funds in account to be used for repugnant purposes - raising the national debt to fund foreign wars etc.

Regards,

David Merrill.