Thread: PayPal loses Faith

PayPal loses Faith

This may take a bit of your time; I apologize. Maybe you can skip about in the audio files and gist the recordings?

Basically though, PayPal says I agreed to this - and therefore they can keep my money from me:

I say that I would never agree to that. Well, it looks like I did agree to it but my presumption would be that the funds on account, being lawful money would be surity for itself, bearing the good faith and credit of the US government. But as Tuesday approaches, and we find Congress going into a complete weekend of overdrive just to raise the debt ceiling, again, I actually feel like I am getting a preview.

PayPal is telling me that even though they have $23.80 of my money on account, they do not trust it is actually there?

In the regulation of release valves, as August 13th again approaches, I am considering several prongs - one of which:

The other might be an amicus curiae - with or without Scott Gregory.

Possibly even describing the injury through participation of a group of state nationals:

PAC • Groups E Letter
    SN Society | Colorado
    July 29, 2011

Greetings from the Coalition:

As a reminder, there is Colorado State Nationals' Society Meeting on
    Saturday July 30th in Castle Rock, Colorado. The meeting is from 11am to
    3pm.

Colorado is the first country in the Union to break through the other
    disinformation in the movement; and the State Nationals of Colorado are
    working together to get more people of Colorado involved. Again, if you are
    not a State National you will need a sponsor who is to gain access to the
    meeting.

If you have any questions, contact PAC at info@pacinlaw.org
    As the record forms though, we witness the wonderful metaphysics of law.

This thread is just my comment that you might be convinced too; PayPal has no faith in the $23.80 it acknowledges on account - without my confidence in the Fed.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 07-31-11 at 01:59 PM.

off topic, i know, but dang it! They had to choose my daughter's birthday to have that! Dang it!
    i heard about it on Randy Yarborough's show. Care to say if you went, and if so, how it went? What was discussed, etc?
    Thank ya,
    d./

Very good information on the sending limits of PayPal. Interestingly enough on the withdrawal limits of PayPal, without a SSN attached, you can only withdraw a maximum of $500 per month.

Thank you Richard Earl;

I presume you read that from the Agreement?

Here is another recording - the final one so far. I finally reached Legal that I was trying to call all along. Another loop!

This likely would go on a Default Ceiling thread, but this is what was really going through my mind while dealing with PayPal. Notice the timing on the FILED Date with this Notice.

PayPal was just losing faith a week early.