Beneficial owner is a legal term where specific property rights ("use and title") in equity belong to a person even though legal title of the property belongs to another person. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 508). This often relates where the legal title owner has implied trustee duties to the beneficial owner.

Implied Im*plied", a.
Virtually involved or included; involved in substance;
inferential; tacitly conceded; -- the correlative of express,
or expressed. See Imply.
[1913 Webster]

25 Moby Thesaurus words for "owner":
beneficiary, cestui, cestui que trust, cestui que use, deedholder,
feoffee, feudatory, holder, householder, laird, landlady, landlord,
lord, master, mesne, mesne lord, mistress, possessor, proprietary,
proprietor, proprietress, proprietrix, rentier, squire,
titleholder

There is a cross over here not seen when you consider Usufructuary rules.
Beneficiary/owner suffers the liabilities while the Beneficial-Owner has " right of use ".

Remember the Lieber Code and what it says " spoilated owner " ?
I looked this up in googles free legal dictionary and this is what it says
about the spoilater:
" See: pirate "

So this is what I propose for thought; Yes they made a claim when they did the HJR 192 thing, took the gold, but then they gave remedy in the form of a shareholders certificate i.e. Certificate of live birth. Now this is not for a monetary value, but the equity that was taken from us when occupying army commandeered the land and gold.

Anyone here remember the legal phrase " those who bring a claim must also bring a remedy"? Also technically when Equity is pure, commerce should not be allowed to enter, the state courts seem to be quite aware of this as well. Most evident when they allow you to bring claims against yourself.

Pretty interesting site where the natives are naming themselves " shareholders".
http://www.nativesofkodiak.com/