Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Billing information

Billing information

I just received my RFID Experimenter's Kit from Edmund Scientifics. Interestingly, they also sent a bill for the same amount payable in 30 days. ES would not have sent the item on credit to begin with so I began to think imaginatively about this.

They want me to contest the bill, thus validating the Billing Information. I do not live at the address they sent the bill and the item to. I have no billing information, just a shipping address. They can call the shipping address the billing address for all I care; however I will not validate the information for them.

Bills of Indictment are founded upon Information.

Ergo;

Billing Information.

You might read this into an ongoing saga about Debit Cards and PayPal Loses Faith. Edmund Scientifics, having no faith in the US dollars I sent by Money Order is hoping to connect me to the replacement for gold in the exchange rate (1976) - SDRs - hoping for me to endorse private credit from the Fed, even though the transaction was already paid for completely for them to ship me my product.

Good food for discussion I hope. I just bought a $150 Gift Card that was activated at the counter, and hope to add that to my PayPal Account to free up the $23.80 and buy my stainless steel wallet (RFID Proof) from eBay...

But that may be another thread yet!

Regards,

David Merrill.

If I'm comprehending this correctly....

You paid for the item via money order, and ES sent you the item, but then also sent you a bill for the amount that you already paid???

So on the one hand, ES acknowledges your payment in the fact that they sent you the item, but on the other hand does not acknowledge payment in the fact that they sent you a bill?

Thank you for opening my eyes about that Rock!

I suppose I was writing because it is confusing. I felt that it meant they wanted Billing Information on me. In that my indictment was the payment. You seem to be saying the same thing but much more succinctly - ES has no confidence in the cash for which I paid for the Safeway Money Order - not without my confidence in the Fed.

So they re-bill. A Return of the Bill of Indictment.

What I did was to tear the strip off one end, to verify it was a bill by looking into the folded paper/envelope form. Then I wrote Return to Sender/Not Residing Here.

Even if it is just a clerical mistake, it is very annoying, the potential of a billing cycle when I am so careful to avoid billing by securing purchases in cash - through debit cards and money orders.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-13-11 at 10:00 AM.

I wonder....

Would the world have made all of the wonderful technological advances absent elastic currency that can be expanded to fund everything in the entire universe?

Good question.

I will endeavor to stay the thwarting party with a stainless steel wallet:

However, I am a little befuddled by a warning sticker I found in it.

I let it soak a while in hot soapy water and scrubbed it thoroughly with a fingernail brush! I am a little befuddled yet though; what about stainless steel causes cancer? Do I have to carry it in California to get cancer from my wallet?

Is it the stress when it is empty that causes cancer?

Maybe I should have started a thread:

Click Here.

I really should have known. One time while carrying on a Bluetooth earpiece conversation I wrapped my phone in aluminum foil and did not lose the call!
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-19-11 at 04:29 AM.

I derailed my own thread!

Click Here.

Interestingly, this article evades the obvious objective of the new law.

Garage/Yard Sales.

The real objective, I believe is to gain as much personal information as possible. Can you imagine a strict reading where a property holder selling his things on the front yard cannot accept cash in payment?

Three calls later. T-Mobile kept trying to make it clear they would be moving me to a Post-Pay plan, where I would have their credit shoved down my throat. Flex-Pay for years now has allowed me to pay in advance. The last call I took the monolog and it went something like:

I don't care what you call it. If you have to change my Plan that is what you have to do. I am going to continue paying in advance so you cannot construe me as to be applying for credit. The surety is on the bills I give to the T-Mobile sales office in the signature bonds of the Secretary and US Treasurer. That is good money and I am giving it to T-Mobile in advance to you do not get to pretend that just because you will let me slide for thirty days before you shut down my phone, that I requested any credit from T-Mobile. You tell me that nothing has changed - nothing at all and that is good. I don't want you to shut down my phone service just because I am not requesting credit from T-Mobile with this new Plan you are forcing on me! Do you understand?

He agreed and we concluded the call politely.

The other day I got a text:

FREE T=MOBILE MSG: You are eligible to save $4.99/month by removing the control fee on your FlexPay plan when you switch to one of our current plans. Call 611.

It would appear without me demanding or even consenting they will not take me off the FlexPay plan. The first call, when they were threatening to shut down my phone service, I reluctantly consented but they transferred me. So I was talking to a fellow who pretended he knew nothing about all the protests with the girl before him. So we went through Setup and then finally he wanted my SSN. I told him I do not have one and he said no problem. I said, Great! I asked him if he was going to shut down my phone he said No. So I hung up on him.

I am confirming that they do not get to demand billing information until I actively seek credit.

Additionally, when inquiring about cell phone downloading about law enforcement officials, an interesting subject in itself I noted that the FlexPay texts stay on record for two years. The PostPay plan keeps track of my texts for five years. I will try finding that article in my browser History...

The detailed reports about the various cell phone companies was here I believe. Maybe it was one of these links?
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-24-11 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Good question.

I will endeavor to stay the thwarting party with a stainless steel wallet:

However, I am a little befuddled by a warning sticker I found in it.

I let it soak a while in hot soapy water and scrubbed it thoroughly with a fingernail brush! I am a little befuddled yet though; what about stainless steel causes cancer? Do I have to carry it in California to get cancer from my wallet?

Is it the stress when it is empty that causes cancer?
    Wow, guess you will have to try cast iron next time. ;-)

Perhaps its more of a matter of faith in productivity on the public side vs faith in the private side as the source?
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.