I just received my RFID Experimenter's Kit from Edmund Scientifics. Interestingly, they also sent a bill for the same amount payable in 30 days. ES would not have sent the item on credit to begin with so I began to think imaginatively about this.

They want me to contest the bill, thus validating the Billing Information. I do not live at the address they sent the bill and the item to. I have no billing information, just a shipping address. They can call the shipping address the billing address for all I care; however I will not validate the information for them.

Bills of Indictment are founded upon Information.

Ergo;

Billing Information.

You might read this into an ongoing saga about Debit Cards and PayPal Loses Faith. Edmund Scientifics, having no faith in the US dollars I sent by Money Order is hoping to connect me to the replacement for gold in the exchange rate (1976) - SDRs - hoping for me to endorse private credit from the Fed, even though the transaction was already paid for completely for them to ship me my product.

Good food for discussion I hope. I just bought a $150 Gift Card that was activated at the counter, and hope to add that to my PayPal Account to free up the $23.80 and buy my stainless steel wallet (RFID Proof) from eBay...

But that may be another thread yet!

Regards,

David Merrill.