Thread: Billing information

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Yes, all alleged probabilities. Did John Hancock sign the constitution? how would you know if you were not there to see it happen, it is alleged hearsay. Alleged, measurement, alleged accounting.

Equity maxim: " He who comes into equity must come with clean hands. " , a negative does not always admit of the simple and direct proof of which an affirmative is capable.
    Equity maxim: " Where there is equal equity, the law shall prevail " If your going to bring it then it better be in equality, so that you earn respect in that courtroom. Let go of the credit/debit system.
    There is such a thing called "preaching to the choir". People have bugged me because I dont have a last name or "State ID". So I've asked them questions about whether they knew when they were born and exactly where. If they could name who was there and describe their faces. Then I recount the many folks that I know that have multiple birth certificates or grew up only to find that they were "born" 3 years later or earlier than the birth certificate showed or the like. But they are willing to make sworn statements concerning what amounts to hearsay.

Not to mention this stunning question: "So, did they check George III's photo ID when he signed such and such a treaty?" Did "Queen Isabella of Spain have photo ID?" Did George III have a last name? Does UK's Queen Elizabeth have a last name? Isn't it puzzling that they expect State ID allegedly in enforcement of treaties and laws founded upon documents written by folks who didn't have photo ID or even whose existence we not be able to actually prove? What is even more interesting however, is bringing someone to realize that:

[1] "they" tell you all kinds of things ***** WITHOUT**** providing you a single affidavit [from lawyers to doctors to politicians to 'preachers'] {However perhaps we ought not discount their oaths of office, employment applications (often oath of office can be on a govt. job application itself, bar cards, degrees, tax forms, etc.}
    [2] for most EVERYTHING they expect an affidavit or certificate under penalties of perjury or a sworn statement or declaration with penalties for making a false declaration.

Now why is it a school teacher can tell you that the sky was painted blue by Ook Mook the Polar Sky King without a sworn statement and you are "supposed" to believe it but ... yet a sworn statement is expected from you just to get a State-issued potato peeler?

When you go to the attorney, how about having him swear out his competence concerning a matter? But see, that is maybe why there is such a thing as insurance. How about this for fairness: [1] You get a flaky, so-so insurance policy to safeguard you from injuries sustained by you for relying on unfounded or questionable statements or on outright lies; [2] they get a sworn statement and a hook in your arse to throw you in prison if you lie? They are willing to give you tree shavings if they screw up but they want your body if you do? Want to sign up for that plan?
    Last edited by allodial; 11-26-11 at 08:01 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.