Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
One word comes to mind reading all this " linchpin " .
Truly the epiphany of the saying of money being a root of evil, used to control. It seems they literally use symbolism into the Sona of money being the redemption to a God of sorts.
A difficult thing for the masses to do is wake up to the Estate which was given to us by the one true God before the foundation of this world was ever created.

One might give a listen to what goes on in the Sanctuary of a well-enlightened church. However, this pastor was quickly dismissed by the 501(C)(3) component.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
I know we talked about this HJR 192 thing not long ago, found it in my files and forgot that I had read it once before, this is the caveat that brings the meaning of Lawful Money to the international scene, evidence of this was finding the Saskatchewan charter in Canada says that Lawful Money of Canada has the same meaning as Lawful Money of the United States of America.

It appears that everything was moved up to the international level one succession step at a time as was the Lieber Code mentioned before:
" The "Lieber Instructions" strongly influenced the further codification of the laws of war and the adoption of similar regulations by other states. They formed the origin of the project of an international convention on the laws of war presented to the Brussels Conference in 1874 and stimulated the adoption of the Hague Conventions on land warfare of 1899 and 1907. "
http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d18dc4372741256739003e6372/a25aa5871a04919bc12563cd002d65c5?OpenDocument
A good reality check is to remember that the Emergency (and the Lieber Code) were terminated in 1976. The artifacts that remain are only about remedy from the Fed - more like the Fed's remedy from the Run of people demanding lawful money. It always comes around to that - redeeming lawful money. That is the component that is effective while the allusion to a Treasury Account always creates the illusion that is where the Setoff came from.