Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
“The bank put up no consideration, so your credit was the only consideration.”

I’ll expand more on this later, but my initial response would be, is it the bank (an instrumentality of the US) that received the ‘consideration’ or the US? Is it possible that the banks consideration is a form of set-off (think national debt)? My mind is still very fluid on this but the waters are calming to show a glass like reflection.

“Within the Federal Reserve System FRNs are money."

Within the transaction I am speaking to FRNs is ’other’ money given back in an equivalent ‘sum’ under the presumption that one's ‘irregular’ deposit was a ‘loan’.

“But from without it, FRNs are stock certificates in the Fed.”

Within the transaction I am speaking to one’s ‘regular’ deposit is not declared by one to have been made in ‘stock certificates in the Fed’ but declared to be lawful money which has been declared by the US under their original fixing of the weights of gold and silver thus defining ‘dollars’. Thus one’s substance is not a loan, but deposited for safekeeping and a demand that the same ‘specie’ of ‘dollars’ be returned.

I have more to share as to what I am now seeing

ok, RThomas, lets expand upon your thoughts here, was it you that accepted it as value or was it the merchant licensed by the state to do business who accepted the value in exchange for goods and services? See below image

Name:  fancred.jpeg
Views: 611
Size:  88.2 KB

The front serialized is the private and the back is the public side, I know this is ass backwards but complain to Congress who once called Lawful Money by itself in circulation " green backs ". They are both obligations of the U.S. Treasury AND Federal Reserve Bank being partly that they were printed by the Federal Burea of Engraving and printing and the FRB is duty bound by the Federal Reserve Act.
Go to the following link and read the first paragraph section for yourself:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm

Cheers!

Thanks for providing that link to §411 et seq as the attorneys say:

Click Here.

The key in understanding any illusion of an account with the Treasury, even based in HJR-192 is to fit a proper substitution into the term Special Drawing Rights as the major currency - Special Drawing Right Certificates as currency that is exchanged for the issuance of Fed notes. If you are in a hurry just do a Search while on the Fed Faqs page linked - Ctrl-F. That way you can read about SDRs in context of §411 et seq.

I have shown you the Senate Report several times lately. Where this started for me was long ago it seems now, and far, far away at the Tuesday Night Law Club Meetings. A guest speaker from California told me about the Secret Jamaica Rambouillet Accord and that if anybody sensed I was getting close, then I would be killed. Sure enough, when I found it in the State Department Bulletin, THEY came and killed me!

The actual minutes of the meeting were secret, and still are as you read on Pages 3-4.

Page 3.
Page 4.

First I grabbed this paragraph from the State Department Bulletin.

That is from Undersecretary KATZ writing in the Bulletin. Here is the entire Report.

You can get a definition off Wiki or many other hits to compare to mine:

Special Drawing Rights - The average US Dollar or equivalent value per US Dollar as determined of five exemplary nations. Exemplary nations being where the people are duped into endorsing private credit from their respective central banks, rather than to redeem lawful money.

With that in mind, substitute that mental model into "special drawing rights" as you read the Treasury Faqs link.

Regards,

David Merrill.