Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A regular deposit of lawful money.

You are quite welcome Motla68;

Here is something that will help. This too. Read it with one eye on a mirror, to cover your back! [wink]

Thank you David. I'm glad you're feeling better since that time when they killed you. They sure don't fool around.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Earl View Post
    Thank you David. I'm glad you're feeling better since that time when they killed you. They sure don't fool around.

Thanks for catching that. It was a significantly serious lesson though - that it may be found in the State Department Bulletin.

My attempt is to show a simple concept and a presumption from ‘them’ shown by ‘their’ words. In the context of this thought, ‘them’ and ‘their’ means any one external to the one.

Conceptually, seeing how to control a camel within one's tent is not the same as seeking to see how that camel originally was allowed into the tent. My prior posts speak to the latter.

Again, when time allows I will expand. What I have cursorily read so far appears off topic.

"property of the state"

I now see what you are presenting. Perception becomes reality, a two way street in deed.
    Last edited by RThomas; 08-21-11 at 07:30 AM. Reason: clarity seen and clarity presented

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    You are quite welcome Motla68;

Here is something that will help. This too. Read it with one eye on a mirror, to cover your back! [wink]
    One word comes to mind reading all this " linchpin " .
    Truly the epiphany of the saying of money being a root of evil, used to control. It seems they literally use symbolism into the Sona of money being the redemption to a God of sorts.
    A difficult thing for the masses to do is wake up to the Estate which was given to us by the one true God before the foundation of this world was ever created.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    "property of the state"

I now see what you are presenting. Perception becomes reality, a two way street in deed.
    You might see some more simplification coming to light when you just start calling instruments for what they are, i.e. SSN is property of the SSA, Birth Certificate is Property of the State, Drivers license is property of the state. So the next time a government agent asks you for any of these things state the condition of which you are offering the instrument at least verbally, " this is property of the state and if your looking for a benefit from the state take this instrument". You will get some kodak moments of facial expressions when you do this.

I know we talked about this HJR 192 thing not long ago, found it in my files and forgot that I had read it once before, this is the caveat that brings the meaning of Lawful Money to the international scene, evidence of this was finding the Saskatchewan charter in Canada says that Lawful Money of Canada has the same meaning as Lawful Money of the United States of America.

It appears that everything was moved up to the international level one succession step at a time as was the Lieber Code mentioned before:
    " The "Lieber Instructions" strongly influenced the further codification of the laws of war and the adoption of similar regulations by other states. They formed the origin of the project of an international convention on the laws of war presented to the Brussels Conference in 1874 and stimulated the adoption of the Hague Conventions on land warfare of 1899 and 1907. "
    http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d18dc4372741256739003e6372/a25aa5871a04919bc12563cd002d65c5?OpenDocument
    Last edited by motla68; 08-21-11 at 09:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    One word comes to mind reading all this " linchpin " .
    Truly the epiphany of the saying of money being a root of evil, used to control. It seems they literally use symbolism into the Sona of money being the redemption to a God of sorts.
    A difficult thing for the masses to do is wake up to the Estate which was given to us by the one true God before the foundation of this world was ever created.

One might give a listen to what goes on in the Sanctuary of a well-enlightened church. However, this pastor was quickly dismissed by the 501(C)(3) component.

I know we talked about this HJR 192 thing not long ago, found it in my files and forgot that I had read it once before, this is the caveat that brings the meaning of Lawful Money to the international scene, evidence of this was finding the Saskatchewan charter in Canada says that Lawful Money of Canada has the same meaning as Lawful Money of the United States of America.

It appears that everything was moved up to the international level one succession step at a time as was the Lieber Code mentioned before:
    " The "Lieber Instructions" strongly influenced the further codification of the laws of war and the adoption of similar regulations by other states. They formed the origin of the project of an international convention on the laws of war presented to the Brussels Conference in 1874 and stimulated the adoption of the Hague Conventions on land warfare of 1899 and 1907. "
    http://www.icrc.org/ihl.nsf/73cb71d18dc4372741256739003e6372/a25aa5871a04919bc12563cd002d65c5?OpenDocument
    A good reality check is to remember that the Emergency (and the Lieber Code) were terminated in 1976. The artifacts that remain are only about remedy from the Fed - more like the Fed's remedy from the Run of people demanding lawful money. It always comes around to that - redeeming lawful money. That is the component that is effective while the allusion to a Treasury Account always creates the illusion that is where the Setoff came from.

You might see some more simplification coming to light when you just start calling instruments for what they are, i.e. SSN is property of the SSA, Birth Certificate is Property of the State, Drivers license is property of the state. So the next time a government agent asks you for any of these things state the condition of which you are offering the instrument at least verbally, " this is property of the state and if your looking for a benefit from the state take this instrument". You will get some kodak moments of facial expressions when you do this.
    I recently had the opportunity to try this out.
    I was traveling in an old mini-van which I had bought with lawful money many years ago and which I keep up with my labor and a regular infusion of parts, but which is branded with a TENNESSEE license plate nevertheless.
    I was on the great Plains somewhere in the mid-west late at night, pumping gas at a gas station which was closed but had left the pumps open for business with credit and debit cards.
    I was the only one there as far as I could tell. The gas station had one light which was the only light in the area.
    I saw a house about 200 yards away that had no lights on. I could not see what else was in the neighborhood, if anything.

I pumped gas using a debit card and because I was tired I decided to take a nap right there in my van.
    I don't know how long it was after I dozed off, when I awoke from a cop knocking on my window and shining a light on me.
    He demanded to see a DL from me.
    I had the STATE OF TENNESSEE DL clipped to a sun visor pocket above the driver seat.
    The driver door window was rolled down about 3 inches at the time.
    I moved from the floor in the back where I was laying into the front of the van between the seats and flipped the visor against the window where the cop was so he could see it.
    I told him that the STATE OF TENNESSEE issues such things (as a DL) and that if he desired this benefit he should go ahead and take it.
    He said that he could not read it nor reach it there so I got the ignition key out of my pocket and turned the lock cylinder far enough for the power to come on, and then rolled the power window down another 8 inches or so.
    At this point the cop was able to reach the DL in the visor pocket and he took it with him to his patrol car.

I laid back down in my nap spot.
    The cop spent some time with that DL, perhaps 8 to 10 minutes.
    This DL has a squeaky clean record attached to it.
    When the cop came back he knocked on the window again and I got up again and kneeled on the floor of the van between the seats.
    He put the DL back where he found it.

I asked him if he knew of a good place for taking a nap in the area.
    He said that the gas station was as good a place as any, unless the owner showed up and asked me to leave. He added that he thought this was unlikely.
    I told him that in this case I would continue to take my nap there. We wished each other a good night.

I power napped maybe 25 more minutes, which refreshed me enough so that I could return to traveling on the Interstate highway.

I look forward to exploring this concept further, as opportunities arise.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus