Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: A regular deposit of lawful money.

When one removes the presumption of a loan being made to the bank one also removes any subsequent presumption that one is a banker. You're not making any loans and acting like a banker. Thus the legal tender laws and all banking laws no longer apply to you. The bank cannot discharge their debt to you with ‘other’ money. Their debt to you must be paid with ‘specie.’ The identical lawful money you have declared your check to be via ‘a regular deposit of lawful money’. This is the ‘linchpin’ in deed.

And along the way, keep insightful people nearby, and keep them talking.

Thank you RThomas.

Quote Originally Posted by RThomas View Post
    When one removes the presumption of a loan being made to the bank one also removes any subsequent presumption that one is a banker. You're not making any loans and acting like a banker. Thus the legal tender laws and all banking laws no longer apply to you. The bank cannot discharge their debt to you with ‘other’ money. Their debt to you must be paid with ‘specie.’ The identical lawful money you have declared your check to be via ‘a regular deposit of lawful money’. This is the ‘linchpin’ in deed.
    Got paid by bank check for a raft trip I ran last week.
    I'm trying out the new verbiage on it.
    I'm writing it in above my stamped "Redeemed for lawful money pursuant 12 USC 411, True Name, dba LEGAL NAME" verbiage.
    I'm keeping a copy of it for evidence.
    I've noticed that our bank tellers never look at the back of the checks we present to them, almost as if they don't want to see what it says there.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Got paid by bank check for a raft trip I ran last week.
    I'm trying out the new verbiage on it.
    I'm writing it in above my stamped "Redeemed for lawful money pursuant 12 USC 411, True Name, dba LEGAL NAME" verbiage.
    I'm keeping a copy of it for evidence.
    I've noticed that our bank tellers never look at the back of the checks we present to them, almost as if they don't want to see what it says there.
    I doubt what you are proposing to do will work. It serves no purpose to rebut the presumption that you are a banker and then cite law that is based on the presumption that you are an agent of the Federal Reserve. I think more study is required before anyone attempts this. After having spent more time thinking this through, I now retract the statement of this being non-confrontational.

I doubt what you are proposing to do will work. It serves no purpose to rebut the presumption that you are a banker and then cite law that is based on the presumption that you are an agent of the Federal Reserve. I think more study is required before anyone attempts this. After having spent more time thinking this through, I now retract the statement of this being non-confrontational.
    So you are saying that citing 12 USC 411 turns me into an agent of the Fed?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    So you are saying that citing 12 USC 411 turns me into an agent of the Fed?
    In the manner you are citing it one would be declaring them self to be an agent of the Fed. If one declares his check to be of lawful money, and not a loan which can be replaced with other money then what would one be seeking redemption for? Title 12 @ 411 applies to Federal reserve banks and agents thereof in the purpose of, and redemption for, Federal reserve notes. Why would one re-declare their check to be equivalent to Federal reserve notes and seek redemption after one just declared it to be of lawful money? If one is not a banker then the stated purpose of Federal reserve notes does not apply to them. Citing Title 12 @ 411 for this reason would be useful. Can anyone see a box forming?

In the manner you are citing it one would be declaring them self to be an agent of the Fed. If one declares his check to be of lawful money, and not a loan which can be replaced with other money then what would one be seeking redemption for? Title 12 @ 411 applies to Federal reserve banks and agents thereof in the purpose of, and redemption for, Federal reserve notes. Why would one re-declare their check to be equivalent to Federal reserve notes and seek redemption after one just declared it to be of lawful money? If one is not a banker then the stated purpose of Federal reserve notes does not apply to them. Citing Title 12 @ 411 for this reason would be useful. Can anyone see a box forming?

Federal Reserve notes are stock certificates. There are enough of these generated in various denominations so that they are easily traded - currency. Motla68 found a great link - Title 12 U.S.C. §411 et seq. You as a bank have to buy FRNs, for them to be issued to you. Since 1933 to save the Fed FDR opened this up to everybody as quasi-Fed banks. You buy the FRNs with your labor, your salary checks.

You buy stock in the Fed when you cash your paycheck by endorsing private credit.

You choose not to buy stock in the Fed when you cash your paycheck demanding to redeem lawful money.

If you go with Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code technique of a Zero Income Return you argue no liability on worn out interpretations of Title 26 (IR Code) after you have already bought Fed stock. If you demand lawful money at the initial transaction, cashing your paycheck therefore, you have refused to do business with the Fed. Now you are just using that note format because it is the only recognized currency and therefore lawful money. It is fully bonded by the obligations of the United States for creating the Fed.

In this description of the contracting I do not see how one can interpret resorting to the Demand provided by law making you an agent of the Fed. You are demanding not to be in agreement with the Fed. If anything you are making the declaration that Congress is your agent, making you the sovereign. That is to say your agent provided the remedy written into the law for you to remain the sovereign.

Why not just say " Lawful Money " without all the encoding?
    You could pull it from a legal dictionary and have it mean the same instead of mentioning the 12 @ 411 encoding as a statutory employee or agent in contract would do.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Federal Reserve notes are stock certificates. There are enough of these generated in various denominations so that they are easily traded - currency. Motla68 found a great link - Title 12 U.S.C. §411 et seq. You as a bank have to buy FRNs, for them to be issued to you. Since 1933 to save the Fed FDR opened this up to everybody as quasi-Fed banks. You buy the FRNs with your labor, your salary checks.

You buy stock in the Fed when you cash your paycheck by endorsing private credit.

You choose not to buy stock in the Fed when you cash your paycheck demanding to redeem lawful money.

If you go with Pete HENDRICKSON's Cracking the Code technique of a Zero Income Return you argue no liability on worn out interpretations of Title 26 (IR Code) after you have already bought Fed stock. If you demand lawful money at the initial transaction, cashing your paycheck therefore, you have refused to do business with the Fed. Now you are just using that note format because it is the only recognized currency and therefore lawful money. It is fully bonded by the obligations of the United States for creating the Fed.

In this description of the contracting I do not see how one can interpret resorting to the Demand provided by law making you an agent of the Fed. You are demanding not to be in agreement with the Fed. If anything you are making the declaration that Congress is your agent, making you the sovereign. That is to say your agent provided the remedy written into the law for you to remain the sovereign.

I don’t have time for a full explanation so this will have to suffice for now.

Sec. 411. Issuance to reserve banks; nature of obligation;
    redemption

Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board
    of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making
    advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as
    hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are authorized
    . The said
    notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable
    by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all
    taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful
    money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the
    city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank.

Hence the need to properly rebut any presumption one is a bank, stop making loans to banks. Federal reserve notes are lawful money to banks.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Why not just say " Lawful Money " without all the encoding?
    You could pull it from a legal dictionary and have it mean the same instead of mentioning the 12 @ 411 encoding as a statutory employee or agent in contract would do.
    That might work depending on the wording, the rebuttal just has to clear.

I am off to go camping through the weekend. Have a good week all. I will try to share more when I return.