Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
My understanding is lawful money is Fed notes that are fully bonded; or in other words cash. The signatures of the US Treasurer and the Secretary bond the cash but the endorser bonds the extra currency generated from fractional lending. Endorsement gives naked contract consent for that increase to happen so there is a lot of bonding going on that is a first lien against the substance of the endorser.

However it is true that I have not cashed a paycheck for well over a decade and a half. So you have a point with me.

Maybe your point is that if you provide a Taxpayer ID number on a 1040 Form to get a Refund the IRS agent presumes you have taxable income? I may be mistaken but it seems to me that you are a Cracking the Code recovery from that thread. This severely complicates things since redeeming lawful money.

We have success stories coming in though. Not many recent postings here though. I think that I can understand reluctance to post on websites.
It would be wonderful if people could demand lawful money on the backs of their paychecks and elsewhere, and even though they get W-2s, be able to get full refunds of their withholdings when they file their 1040s, without getting "frivolous" letters, penalties, etc.
I'm all for it.

I have not seen it happen yet though.
I hope it will happen, and that someone will share their success stories here with us.

Since my HENDRICKSON adventures, I'm not too eager to experiment with big numbers on 1040s anymore.

I'm a big fan of the LoR and Lawful Money cash
Lawful Money has been working very well for us.