Thread: suggestions and insight by senior members on the W-4 form

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Just a thought, maybe redeemed lawful money is 'taxable' (meaning there is an obligation to pay tax on it). The only thing that makes sense to me right now is this: the obligation to pay any tax or obligation once demand for redemption is made remains with the issuer of the note who created the obligation ab initio.

The endorsers of FRNs (or fractionalized credit/currency) are obliged to pay any taxes on it so long as I restrict my endorsements properly.

EDIT TO ADD: I personally believe there are fees owed, after all, Federal Reserve Credit is issued to be paid at face value in goods and services, plus interest, only endorsers of that agreement (contract) may be obligated to pay in goods and services.
    Last edited by martin earl; 05-17-12 at 02:32 PM.

Re: Victoria GRANT and Canada's debt what's interesting is that "Canada" means "the Village" or "the City". Do you live in the City?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Just a thought, maybe redeemed lawful money is 'taxable' (meaning there is an obligation to pay tax on it). The only thing that makes sense to me right now is this: the obligation to pay any tax or obligation once demand for redemption is made remains with the issuer of the note who created the obligation ab initio.

The endorsers of FRNs (or fractionalized credit/currency) are obliged to pay any taxes on it so long as I restrict my endorsements properly.

EDIT TO ADD: I personally believe there are fees owed, after all, Federal Reserve Credit is issued to be paid at face value in goods and services, plus interest, only endorsers of that agreement (contract) may be obligated to pay in goods and services.
    Or perhaps it has something to do with tax on cancellation of debt if you endorse it in blank?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-17-12 at 03:53 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.