Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: suggestions and insight by senior members on the W-4 form

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    My understanding is lawful money is Fed notes that are fully bonded; or in other words cash. The signatures of the US Treasurer and the Secretary bond the cash but the endorser bonds the extra currency generated from fractional lending. Endorsement gives naked contract consent for that increase to happen so there is a lot of bonding going on that is a first lien against the substance of the endorser.

However it is true that I have not cashed a paycheck for well over a decade and a half. So you have a point with me.

Maybe your point is that if you provide a Taxpayer ID number on a 1040 Form to get a Refund the IRS agent presumes you have taxable income? I may be mistaken but it seems to me that you are a Cracking the Code recovery from that thread. This severely complicates things since redeeming lawful money.

We have success stories coming in though. Not many recent postings here though. I think that I can understand reluctance to post on websites.
    It would be wonderful if people could demand lawful money on the backs of their paychecks and elsewhere, and even though they get W-2s, be able to get full refunds of their withholdings when they file their 1040s, without getting "frivolous" letters, penalties, etc.
    I'm all for it.

I have not seen it happen yet though.
    I hope it will happen, and that someone will share their success stories here with us.

Since my HENDRICKSON adventures, I'm not too eager to experiment with big numbers on 1040s anymore.

I'm a big fan of the LoR and Lawful Money cash
    Lawful Money has been working very well for us.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    It would be wonderful if people could demand lawful money on the backs of their paychecks and elsewhere, and even though they get W-2s, be able to get full refunds of their withholdings when they file their 1040s, without getting "frivolous" letters, penalties, etc.
    I'm all for it.

I have not seen it happen yet though.
    I hope it will happen, and that someone will share their success stories here with us.

Since my HENDRICKSON adventures, I'm not too eager to experiment with big numbers on 1040s anymore.

I'm a big fan of the LoR and Lawful Money cash:)
    Lawful Money has been working very well for us.
    I tend to sanitize a good example and stick with it. Here the NY Tax Authority contemplated a return carefully enough to add a refund for School Tax Credit of $125:

I will certainly respect your Rules of Evidence that this is sanitized to the point of being unverified.

The new slang for redemption by the Blood is Plead Guilty to the Facts ONLY!

What are you going to do about it? I have done nothing wrong!

We can't arraign this guy! He does not understand the nature and cause of the accusation if we cannot make him feel guilty... Somebody tell him we called Jesus and he is no longer Forgiven and Redeemed!

Redeem the lawful money and climb out from under the national debt/guilt. It amuses me that Jesus warned the central bankers about the children.

Just a thought, maybe redeemed lawful money is 'taxable' (meaning there is an obligation to pay tax on it). The only thing that makes sense to me right now is this: the obligation to pay any tax or obligation once demand for redemption is made remains with the issuer of the note who created the obligation ab initio.

The endorsers of FRNs (or fractionalized credit/currency) are obliged to pay any taxes on it so long as I restrict my endorsements properly.

EDIT TO ADD: I personally believe there are fees owed, after all, Federal Reserve Credit is issued to be paid at face value in goods and services, plus interest, only endorsers of that agreement (contract) may be obligated to pay in goods and services.
    Last edited by martin earl; 05-17-12 at 02:32 PM.

Re: Victoria GRANT and Canada's debt what's interesting is that "Canada" means "the Village" or "the City". Do you live in the City?

Quote Originally Posted by martin earl View Post
    Just a thought, maybe redeemed lawful money is 'taxable' (meaning there is an obligation to pay tax on it). The only thing that makes sense to me right now is this: the obligation to pay any tax or obligation once demand for redemption is made remains with the issuer of the note who created the obligation ab initio.

The endorsers of FRNs (or fractionalized credit/currency) are obliged to pay any taxes on it so long as I restrict my endorsements properly.

EDIT TO ADD: I personally believe there are fees owed, after all, Federal Reserve Credit is issued to be paid at face value in goods and services, plus interest, only endorsers of that agreement (contract) may be obligated to pay in goods and services.
    Or perhaps it has something to do with tax on cancellation of debt if you endorse it in blank?
    Last edited by allodial; 05-17-12 at 03:53 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Well there it is in black and white from the SSA itself.

"The Social Security Act does not require a person to have a social security number to live and work in the United States, nor does it require an SSn simply for the purpose of having one."

They go on to use circular reasoning by citing "other laws" that
    require businesses who are required to file with the IRS, without
    stating what those requirements are.

Pretty evasive, in a clever sort of way...