Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money Setoff > Parking Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by Life's-a-Psyop View Post
    I ran the same experiment for license plate tabs, and yesterday I received the typical form letter stating "you forgot to enclose your check". Well, duh!

Actually, I was expecting this same response from the parking ticket experiment.

...whatever.
    Thank you for sharing your fascinating experiments with us, Life's-a-Psyop.
    This is great stuff.

May all your endeavors turn out well.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Motla68;

I have not really made the connection why you keep showing this image with various assertions.

Please explain what this certification signifies about trust law. You seem to be using it to establish some kind of executor relationship?

We had a couple small splinter groups in other parts of the country who had not used the lawful money language on a couple hospital presentments, one of them when was billed and refused service went back and tendered the bill back with a copy of the Certificate of Live birth, he presented it as a gift and told them the name is ward of the state, from that point on they were about falling over themselves to offer any service they could additional. He needed a triple heart bypass surgery and it was given to him and he never seen a bill after that. This was in Ohio

The other man his wife had been in the hospital because of cancer, she had died after all the treatments and they presented him with a bill of a little over a quarter million dollars. He did the same thing as the first guy did and never seen a bill again.
    This was in Texas.

The reason I keep posting that is the connection I mentioned this weekend about the licensing, the hospitals are chartered by the state, the state is the one putting up the faith and credit for the name, look at it again, what do you suppose " elsewhere " means in the last sentence ?
    What I am proposing here is that the hospitals were not doing business with the man, the man just had " use " of the name, the hospitals were doing business with the state, because they are licensed/chartered by the state to do business. " Usufructuary "

I know your next question is going to be for the scientific proof, but I talked these men and they do not want to put any of it on the Internet. Sorry I cannot provide, but you asked. This new text they are using for presentments attached here is the only thing they would provide:
    GIFT TAX STAMP_5.doc

replevin bond
    : a bond given by a plaintiff in a replevin action to cover losses to the defendant or court officer seizing the property in the defendant's possession and transferring it to the plaintiff in the event that the plaintiff loses the case
    Last edited by motla68; 08-22-11 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    We had a couple small splinter groups in other parts of the country who had not used the lawful money language on a couple hospital presentments, one of them when was billed and refused service went back and tendered the bill back with a copy of the Certificate of Live birth, he presented it as a gift and told them the name is ward of the state, from that point on they were about falling over themselves to offer any service they could additional. He needed a triple heart bypass surgery and it was given to him and he never seen a bill after that. This was in Ohio

The other man his wife had been in the hospital because of cancer, she had died after all the treatments and they presented him with a bill of a little over a quarter million dollars. He did the same thing as the first guy did and never seen a bill again.
    This was in Texas.

The reason I keep posting that is the connection I mentioned this weekend about the licensing, the hospitals are chartered by the state, the state is the one putting up the faith and credit for the name, look at it again, what do you suppose " elsewhere " means in the last sentence ?
    What I am proposing here is that the hospitals were not doing business with the man, the man just had " use " of the name, the hospitals were doing business with the state, because they are licensed/chartered by the state to do business. " Usufructuary "

I know your next question is going to be for the scientific proof, but I talked these men and they do not want to put any of it on the Internet. Sorry I cannot provide, but you asked. This new text they are using for presentments attached here is the only thing they would provide:
    GIFT TAX STAMP_5.doc

replevin bond
    : a bond given by a plaintiff in a replevin action to cover losses to the defendant or court officer seizing the property in the defendant's possession and transferring it to the plaintiff in the event that the plaintiff loses the case

Actually since other members are enjoying and thanking you, I will lighten up about proof. The examples you speak of here are with hospitals and medical services coming under the penumbra of eleemysonary trust organizations.

Proof? I have a lot of examples - I think an old thread or Download - something about Inside David Merrill's Head. I don't really try to prove things over the Internet either but you might take up my lead about showing us graphic examples, assuming you would like to please me.

I can understand why you would cross out item #4, but not items #3 and #6 , this seems to be refusing both private and public services at the same time?

Thank you for the info on what type of trusts, will look into that more. My initial discoveries back in 03/04 were from finding something called the Hill Burton Act in which I pretty much forced the hand of a hospital to setoff a debt. The general information of this act only gives a certain exclusivity for being able to do this, BUT after reading the Act itself I found that " any " hospital receiving federal benefits must adhere to the rules when servicing indigenous peoples, a copy was provided of the Act and also a copy showing the proof to them that they did received federal benefits they did setoff the account and sent me a bill showing a 0.00 balance. I figure they just did not want to go through the hassle of dealing with that and me finding something else if it failed or something. The name has been flagged somehow because they have not billed me for any other time after that, even when I had to bring my son in a couple times.

After telling these guys what I had done and the other success we had more recently they came up with their own plan of action.

#3 is the acceptance of benefits from the hospital sharing information. I bring that back to Traditional Doctor/Patient Confidentiality.

#6 I figure that there is no need to limit the amount I should recover for damages to less than what a jury would award me. Their defense attorney would say, Look he is limited to only so much money!

I think you make trust too complicated, consistently. For one thing you are wasting your breath to try explaining the trust structure to an attorney - even if you are right. He is a professional for knowing what the trust structure is beforehand - even if he is wrong. I do not listen to you simply because you give me a headache every time I do. If I cannot understand the trust structure then it is not. I cannot trust something I do not understand.

In most instances the only trust that is there, signed by the moving party or judge presiding over the matter is the one that is signed - the Oath of Office. Therefore the entire trust structure above on the Treatment and Consent Form is what is there on the paper. Some of the agreement was disagreeable to me so I scratched it out. The charter is still in place. This particular hospital is easy to deduce to be a City owned hospital. That is to say METRO organization. But they are all within the same trust system for accepting (endorsing) the same private trust (private credit). IN GOD WE TRUST. That is why one cannot swear without resorting to the Name of God for authority within the same sentence.

You can try messing with the readers' collective mind with your public and private descriptions but it is meaningless. The parameters are not defined by you. You do not get to set the parameters of the trust unilaterally, ever because you have to trust some other party and you don't get to tell any other party what to think beyond the agreement. Maybe some of the readers will enjoy you trying to make that distinction. The charter describes the trust, and the survey describes the boundaries.

Last edited by David Merrill; 08-23-11 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I do not believe the birth certificate acts as an account which the Treasury can settle from.
    Treasury meaning US Treasury? As opposed to a State/Provincial Treasury?

State/Provincial treasury has dibs a the birth-certificate-person *UNTIL* the SI/SS numbers come into play. That is, until a Social Insurance Number or Social Security Number come into play a State/Provincial birth certificate is a purely State/Provincial item. IMHO, the Social Security Card is a (federal/US) birth certificate. If the birth-certificate-person does not get an SS# or an SI# then it might be confined to "doing business in" a particular State/Province. Why the an SS# or SI# for a driver's license? THE INTERSTATE COMPACT FEDERALIZES AND/OR INTERNATIONALIZES THE DRIVER LICENSE.

The only "Treasury" that can has direct access or any to the BC person in such a manner is probably the Treasury of the State/Province of issue. The SI# or SS# appears to "federalizes" provides an interstate/international nexus.

Years ago I, myself pointed out that DL# = State tax ID number. It started getting around. Within six months State of Missouri and State of Illinois both revised their driver licenses to change the numbering system. Prior to the change business got a tax ID with the same number of digits as the driver license number. Hmm.

[QUOTE]
    We had a couple small splinter groups in other parts of the country who had not used the lawful money language on a couple hospital presentments, one of them when was billed and refused service went back and tendered the bill back with a copy of the Certificate of Live birth, he presented it as a gift and told them the name is ward of the state, from that point on they were about falling over themselves to offer any service they could additional. He needed a triple heart bypass surgery and it was given to him and he never seen a bill after that. This was in Ohio.
    There is a reason they bill John H. Doe rather than John Henry Doe.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-23-11 at 06:36 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

David, quoting a comment from your post:

" But they are all within the same trust system for accepting (endorsing) the same private trust (private credit) "

Exactly, it is not that I am trying to make it complicated, it is that I am trying to simplifying down from it's origins the state has an ownership interest in.
    As was stated before we are just " users " of that name so instead of standing in the way of the flow putting true name on something, keep it off there and just use:

X per: Birth Certificate name

I think standing in the way of the flow is what complicates things, that is a mighty force, but when you use your Executor power of the name to just redirect the flow it is much less complicated. We are just acknowledging the comment mentioned above from your post this way.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    There is a reason they bill John H. Doe rather than John Henry Doe.
    I do not split hares like that, for my interpretation my name is a spoken word, once it hits paper formed by ink it is something else, just a mask people put on.

Book of John chapter 1

I do not split hares like that, for my interpretation my name is a spoken word, once it hits paper formed by ink it is something else, just a mask people put on.

Book of John chapter 1
    Splitting hairs or paying attention to detail? Perhaps you've not read a legal style manual? With USA or USSR or UK such are so well known they can be expanded out to "United States of America" or "United Kingdom". "John H. Doe" becomes "John Doe" since the "H." is indeterminate. That is..it contracts rather than expands. If one wishes to 'presume' oneself into a trap, they might welcome one with handcuffs, fines, fees or the like. Experience shows that avoiding being specific or precise in referring to the name on the Birth Certificate is intentional. Failure to pay attention to detail is why many get themselves into trouble. They are fully aware that John H Doe and John Henry Doe are two different names and two different persons.

If a sign says John Doe please report to 5th and Pine....how many John Henry' s or John Henry Doe's will merely ****presume **** (i.e. read into the sign what isn't tthere?) and show up at 5th and Pine? Initials are meaningless they do not expand in legal interpretation. The only thing subject to 'interpretation' in "John H. Doe" is the H and it drops out as meaningless. It DOES NOT expand into ANYTHING according to legal style manuals or legal interpretation rules that I've come across.

Furthermore: "John H. Doe" has a 'full stop' before "Doe".

John H.
    Doe

H drops out as if an error or typo. Done. Finished. GONE.

You're left with "John. Doe." or "John Doe".
    Last edited by allodial; 08-23-11 at 06:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.