Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lawful Money Setoff > Parking Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Treasury meaning US Treasury?

State/Provincial treasury has dibs on the birth certificate *UNTIL* the SI/SS numbers come into play. That is, until a Social Insurance Number or Social Security Number come into play a B/C is a purely State/Provincial item. IMHO, the Social Security Card is a (federal/US) birth certificate. If the birth-certificate-person does not get an SS# or an SI# then it might be confined to "doing business in" a particular State/Province. Why the an SSL for a driver's license? THE INTERSTATE COMPACT FEDERALIZES AND INTERNATIONALIZES THE DRIVER LICENSE.

The only "Treasury" that can has direct access or any to the BC person in such a manner is probably the Treasury of the State/Province of issue. The SI# or SS# appears to "federalizes" provides an interstate/international nexus.

Years ago I, myself pointed out that DL# = State tax ID number. It started getting around. Within six months State of Missouri and State of Illinois both revised their driver licenses to change the numbering system. Prior to the change business got a tax ID with the same number of digits as the driver license number. Hmm.

There is a reason they bill John H. Doe rather than John Henry Doe.
    Me thinks there is great pay dirt to be extracted in States and other polities being federal beneficiaries accepting federal benefits.

Drag that into record .

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Me thinks there is great pay dirt to be extracted in States and other polities being federal beneficiaries accepting federal benefits.

Drag that into record .
    They avoid precisely referring to the person named on a birth certificate FOR A REASON. Create a new person...more persons to charge and extract money from? (Perhaps see also "mixed war", "judicial retirement fund", CAFR). They figure if you are stupid enough to not even know your own name that you deserve the screw-over that you might get. If they determine that the person has a high school diploma they might presume you to be a cheater and otherwise immoral if you managed to 'pass' without knowing how to read.
    Last edited by allodial; 08-23-11 at 06:32 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Splitting hairs or paying attention to detail? Perhaps you've not read a legal style manual? With USA or USSR or UK such are so well known they can be expanded out to "United States of America" or "United Kingdom". "John H. Doe" becomes "John Doe" since the "H." is indeterminate. That is..it contracts rather than expands. If one wishes to 'presume' oneself into a trap, they might welcome one with handcuffs, fines, fees or the like. Experience shows that avoiding being specific or precise in referring to the name on the Birth Certificate is intentional. Failure to pay attention to detail is why many get themselves into trouble. They are fully aware that John H Doe and John Henry Doe are two different names and two different persons.

If a sign says John Doe please report to 5th and Pine....how many John Henry' s or John Henry Doe's will merely ****presume **** (i.e. read into the sign what isn't tthere?) and show up at 5th and Pine? Initials are meaningless they do not expand in legal interpretation. The only thing subject to 'interpretation' in "John H. Doe" is the H and it drops out as meaningless. It DOES NOT expand into ANYTHING according to legal style manuals or legal interpretation rules that I've come across.

Furthermore: "John H. Doe" has a 'full stop' before "Doe".

John H.
    Doe

H drops out as if an error or typo. Done. Finished. GONE.

You're left with "John. Doe." or "John Doe".
    Maybe just taking things one step further in the right to self determination and choose to disregard the symbolism as my own. My style manual is written upon my heart, for it is only my body making owner[ship] claims upon.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Maybe just taking things one step further in the right to self determination and choose to disregard the symbolism as my own. My style manual is written upon my heart, for it is only my body making owner[ship] claims upon.
    No doubt that your choice is yours. However, the light of truth is what it is with or without you having right of self-determination. Pointing out how "they" might interpret things is not necessarily to be construed to be an agreement that they have some universal kind of rule.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

Splitting hairs or paying attention to detail? Perhaps you've not read a legal style manual? With USA or USSR or UK such are so well known they can be expanded out to "United States of America" or "United Kingdom". "John H. Doe" becomes "John Doe" since the "H." is indeterminate. That is..it contracts rather than expands. If one wishes to 'presume' oneself into a trap, they might welcome one with handcuffs, fines, fees or the like. Experience shows that avoiding being specific or precise in referring to the name on the Birth Certificate is intentional. Failure to pay attention to detail is why many get themselves into trouble. They are fully aware that John H Doe and John Henry Doe are two different names and two different persons.

If a sign says John Doe please report to 5th and Pine....how many John Henry' s or John Henry Doe's will merely ****presume **** (i.e. read into the sign what isn't tthere?) and show up at 5th and Pine? Initials are meaningless they do not expand in legal interpretation. The only thing subject to 'interpretation' in "John H. Doe" is the H and it drops out as meaningless. It DOES NOT expand into ANYTHING according to legal style manuals or legal interpretation rules that I've come across.

Furthermore: "John H. Doe" has a 'full stop' before "Doe".

John H.
    Doe

H drops out as if an error or typo. Done. Finished. GONE.

You're left with "John. Doe." or "John Doe".
    So what does this mean in terms of everyday reality encounters?
    Where the rubber meets the road, what's the meaning of using a middle name, versus a middle initial, versus FIRST LAST only?
    Would you give us a descriptive example please?
    It always helps my comprehension when I can form a picture in my head, even if it's only a hypothetical scenario.
    Thank you.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    So what does this mean in terms of everyday reality encounters?
    Where the rubber meets the road, what's the meaning of using a middle name, versus a middle initial, versus FIRST LAST only?
    Would you give us a descriptive example please?
    It always helps my comprehension when I can form a picture in my head, even if it's only a hypothetical scenario.
    Thank you.
    Does UK's Queen Elizabeth have a last name? But when Elizabeth of the House & Family of Windsor took a job as an ambulance driver she had a last name. One known as "Prince William" didnt have a last name until he joined the UK military. Gee...wonder why. Sovereign's don't have last names since they are not public servants. That is why 'sovereign citizens' are regarded as being crackpots claiming to be sovereign while claiming to have a 'last name'. Make sense?

If John Walter Smith is tax exempt does that mean that John Smith is tax exempt? It just takes a bit of grammatical maturity to figure out what been going on...lack of knowledge, ignorance. Simple failure to pay attention to detail. Basic, fundamental grammar.

Is "water pump" the same as "water, pump"? Is "pump, water" the same as "pump water"?

Then why on Earth would ***anyone**** draw the conclusion of:

Roberts, James K. being the same as James K. Roberts
    James K. Roberts being the same as Robert Kevin James.

You dont think that "they" laugh hysterically (at least on the inside) at people they might regard as being too stupid to know their own names?

So, for perspective perhaps for every single piece of mail, imagine a hook and a strong piece of wire attached. That is the kind of prayerfulness and caution some people dont seem to want to be bothered to approach or live their lives with.

I was working as an estate manager for someone, and when I got mail that was directed at say, Roger P. Waters, I wrote back saying that as Trustee for Roger Paul Waters, I could assist with the matter and would gladly see to it that it was paid but they would have to be specific as to the person they were intending to contact otherwise it was too ambiguous. Of course I'd send the mail back too refused/voided or whatever. Even one time I wrote wrote that likely they all had high school education and could at least comprehend basic grammar--that I would gladly utilize my POA to settle but they would have to correct their mail. NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!!!
    Last edited by allodial; 08-24-11 at 05:03 AM.

Does UK's Queen Elizabeth have a last name? But when Elizabeth of the House & Family of Windsor took a job as an ambulance driver she had a last name. One known as "Prince William" didnt have a last name until he joined the UK military. Gee...wonder why. Sovereign's don't have last names since they are not public servants. That is why 'sovereign citizens' are regarded as being crackpots claiming to be sovereign while claiming to have a 'last name'. Make sense?

If John Walter Smith is tax exempt does that mean that John Smith is tax exempt? It just takes a bit of grammatical maturity to figure out what been going on...lack of knowledge, ignorance. Simple failure to pay attention to detail. Basic, fundamental grammar.

Is "water pump" the same as "water, pump"? Is "pump, water" the same as "pump water"?

Then why on Earth would ***anyone**** draw the conclusion of:

Roberts, James K. being the same as James K. Roberts
    James K. Roberts being the same as Robert Kevin James.

You dont think that "they" laugh hysterically (at least on the inside) at people they might regard as being too stupid to know their own names?

So, for perspective perhaps for every single piece of mail, imagine a hook and a strong piece of wire attached. That is the kind of prayerfulness and caution some people dont seem to want to be bothered to approach or live their lives with.

I was working as an estate manager for someone, and when I got mail that was directed at say, Roger P. Waters, I wrote back saying that as Trustee for Roger Paul Waters, I could assist with the matter and would gladly see to it that it was paid but they would have to be specific as to the person they were intending to contact otherwise it was too ambiguous. Of course I'd send the mail back too refused/voided or whatever. Even one time I wrote wrote that likely they all had high school education and could at least comprehend basic grammar--that I would gladly utilize my POA to settle but they would have to correct their mail. NEVER HEARD FROM THEM AGAIN!!!
    Thank you allodial, for these excellent examples.
    I think I see the point you were making now, about the style.
    I also notice details and I remember many instances in my younger years when people in authority positions put me down for pointing out such small discrepancies and irregularities and asking questions about it. These were doctors and bureaucrats who all had vested interests in me not discovering their con games.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Hi all,
    can this remedy be used after having the case adjourned in court to a later date?

Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    These were doctors and bureaucrats who all had vested interests in me not discovering their con games.
    Bingo. They would probably prefer if you didn't pay attention to detail.

is anyone capable of answering my question?