Thread: debt elimination - R4C v. FDCPA

stoneFree

Question debt elimination - R4C v. FDCPA

At the outset I'd agree with B. Franklin that The borrower is slave to the lender and the debtor to the creditor and one should strive to live debt-free. But if one is in debt what are your thoughts on debt elimination?

And by that I mean, a discharge of Federal Reserve credit. I know some have achieved success by requesting of the creditor a validation of the debt & other appeals to violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). This appears to acknowledge the fraud of our money system, that the lender loaned nothing of their own (no consideration) but only currency the borrower allowed the creditor to create from borrower's signature (via the Federal Reserve system). And that the lender cannot provide genuine validation. The Dallas Debt Discussion and other talkshoe shows seem focused around this.

But I gather that the suitors feel the Refusal for Cause (R4C) technique is a superior method of debt elimination. If so, can someone layout a crash course, or point towards one? What exactly is the "cause" the true name is refusing?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-25-11 at 02:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    At the outset I'd agree with B. Franklin that The borrower is slave to the lender and the debtor to the creditor and one should strife to live debt-free. But if one is in debt what are your thoughts on debt elimination?

And by that I mean, a discharge of Federal Reserve credit. I know some have achieved success by requesting of the creditor a validation of the debt & other appeals to violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). This appears to acknowledge the fraud of our money system, that the lender loaned nothing of their own (no consideration) but only currency the borrower allowed the creditor to create from borrower's signature (via the Federal Reserve system). And that the lender cannot provide genuine validation. The Dallas Debt Discussion and other talkshoe shows (www.myprivateaudio.com) seem focused around this.

But I gather that the suitors feel the Refusal for Cause (R4C) technique is a superior method of debt elimination. If so, can someone layout a crash course, or point towards one? What exactly is the "cause" the true name is refusing?
    Pay off your debts.
    Avoid debt as much as possible. Avoid pledging at all costs.

Bankruptcy is another option for discharging debts.

If you want to play with debt as well as any and all forms of paper, do it as a corporation or trust. The corporation or trust with its assets held therein shall be surety for the debts.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    At the outset I'd agree with B. Franklin that The borrower is slave to the lender and the debtor to the creditor and one should strife to live debt-free. But if one is in debt what are your thoughts on debt elimination?

And by that I mean, a discharge of Federal Reserve credit. I know some have achieved success by requesting of the creditor a validation of the debt & other appeals to violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). This appears to acknowledge the fraud of our money system, that the lender loaned nothing of their own (no consideration) but only currency the borrower allowed the creditor to create from borrower's signature (via the Federal Reserve system). And that the lender cannot provide genuine validation. The Dallas Debt Discussion and other talkshoe shows seem focused around this.

The Clerk Instruction within a Libel of Review shows the essence of the R4C process. You might spend some time on that because I believe you can claw through to the understanding that this is an expression of your right of refusal. You don't need to explain that there is a reason other than that. You have the right to refuse contract offers and innovations to a current contract too. Even with an ongoing contract you have the right to express that you would like to get out of the contract by R4C with a bill or presentment.

What you are proposing is the Redemption of the Coupon due to double enrichment by the "lender". You have to have confidence because they get slick about the legal obligation to tell you about the Setoff. It works about every time but they disguise the Setoff.

See there? That is Setoff but they are only going to Setoff for 10 Days. So you need to R4C that part but it looks like you are Refusing for Cause the Setoff. Just the same, you R4C subsequent bills and if they report you to the Reporting Agencies Three, then you send in the Setoff and they remove the report.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Pay off your debts.
    Avoid debt as much as possible. Avoid pledging at all costs.

Bankruptcy is another option for discharging debts.

If you want to play with debt as well as any and all forms of paper, do it as a corporation or trust. The corporation or trust with its assets held therein shall be surety for the debts.

If that is your plan, fine. Check into Dave RAMSEY's Financial Peace University. I particularly like the Debt Snowball plan for getting rid of the smaller stuff.

Of course my problem with that is that these folks are endorsers of private credit (taxpayers). So they are paying for Bailouts while double enriching the bankers by paying off the debts. RAMSEY's plan is to get out of debt and stay out of debt. That is financial terrorism because it makes banking unsustainable. So the banks go under and need more Bailout money...

It is a vicious circle especially when you consider this. That is the instructor who says that gold has such a poor rate of return! Otherwise you would have heard me laugh, scoff or something but I bit my tongue not to embarrass him in front of the students.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 08-23-11 at 08:35 PM.

David, I look at it this way:

Yahweh admonished the Hebrews not to get into debt and not to pledge.

If you are in debt or pledge, the piper has to be paid.

The payment is penance. Once out, don't do it again. The penalty is inbuilt.
    Another way to look at it is tuition. You pay tuition for the mistakes made.

Yes, but there is always forgiveness. This is the essence of the teaching. Transmuting the law of you reap what you sow or some would say karma. fB

stoneFree
    Although I could be considered a sheeple when I signed for the loan, I didn't think these contracts would be so easy to get out of. So R4C works on (secured) car loans too? Claw through to the understanding. That's a good way to put it. I'm working on it but it doesn't come easily.

Double enrichment. Yes, I comprehend that. When a borrower signs a note for $100,000 loan, that allows the bank, via the Federal Reserve system, to create new currency in the same amount (first enrichment). The bank is not out anything, it's not diminished. Yet even better, the bank now has a 20-year income stream from the loan payback to look forward to, or, to sell on the open securities market (second enrichment).

Thanks for the lesson!
    Last edited by stoneFree; 09-16-11 at 03:46 AM.