Thread: debt elimination - R4C v. FDCPA

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    stoneFree

Question debt elimination - R4C v. FDCPA

At the outset I'd agree with B. Franklin that The borrower is slave to the lender and the debtor to the creditor and one should strive to live debt-free. But if one is in debt what are your thoughts on debt elimination?

And by that I mean, a discharge of Federal Reserve credit. I know some have achieved success by requesting of the creditor a validation of the debt & other appeals to violations of the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA). This appears to acknowledge the fraud of our money system, that the lender loaned nothing of their own (no consideration) but only currency the borrower allowed the creditor to create from borrower's signature (via the Federal Reserve system). And that the lender cannot provide genuine validation. The Dallas Debt Discussion and other talkshoe shows seem focused around this.

But I gather that the suitors feel the Refusal for Cause (R4C) technique is a superior method of debt elimination. If so, can someone layout a crash course, or point towards one? What exactly is the "cause" the true name is refusing?
    Last edited by stoneFree; 11-25-11 at 02:21 AM.