Thread: Leader Bank sells gold coins (!)

stoneFree

Leader Bank sells gold coins (!)

With stocks tanking and gold hitting all-time highs, the Arlington-based bank recently began marketing gold coins to investors — apparently the only Hub bank to do so.

“There’s so much uncertainty in financial markets these days that people are looking for other ways to invest,” Leader Bank President Sushil Tuli said. “The stock market isn’t doing well and bond interest rates are next to nothing, so people just seem to have more confidence in gold.” ..
    http://news.bostonherald.com/busines...icleid=1360680

More people losing faith? 4% markup over spot price of metal isn't bad.
    Last edited by stoneFree; 08-25-11 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneFree View Post
    http://news.bostonherald.com/busines...icleid=1360680

More people losing faith? 4% markup over spot price of metal isn't bad.
    !!!

Didn't know any banks were doing this!

Wait for the next good drop, then move in.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    !!!

Didn't know any banks were doing this!

Wait for the next good drop, then move in.
    I am looking for gold to take a nose dive soon maybe a reduction of about 20 percent just to flush out those who thought to jump on board at the last hour. The Bull will not abide an ignorant investor jumping in at the last hour. Those will be cut off - as usual - and then the Bull should charge up way past 2k. Only time will tell; yet, the models incorporating PHI [wave theory] are very strong.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    I am looking for gold to take a nose dive soon maybe a reduction of about 20 percent just to flush out those who thought to jump on board at the last hour. The Bull will not abide an ignorant investor jumping in at the last hour. Those will be cut off - as usual - and then the Bull should charge up way past 2k. Only time will tell; yet, the models incorporating PHI [wave theory] are very strong.
    I would love to buy gold, but it is terrible oversold.

I'll stick to silver in the mean time. Acquisition of that metal is still relatively "cheap".

The historical ratio of silver to gold (16:1) in the market is out of balance. I say load up on silver in order to hold until correction.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    I would love to buy gold, but it is terrible oversold.

I'll stick to silver in the mean time. Acquisition of that metal is still relatively "cheap".

The historical ratio of silver to gold (16:1) in the market is out of balance. I say load up on silver in order to hold until correction.
    I concur - the poor man's gold.