Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Burrell View Post
    I would only ask transporting House Hold goods for what purpose, it doesn't specify "private use house hold goods."
    It's imperative to read the definitions of the Uniform Commercial Code to realize that "PRIVATE" isn't necessary but "consumer/household goods" has meaning. Uniform Commercial Code

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The DMV is just an agreed upon "statewide recorder" concerning "motor vehicles". Just as those of a particular State may chose to relegate "real estate" records to a particular office in a given county, the same folks chose to make the DMV the "vehicle recorder's office". Its the same recording power but the DMV also might electronically publish information that law enforcement agencies SUBSCRIBE TO. A Notice of Sale of An Automobile notarized and signed by the seller can be handy if you are taking an automobile from public/residential to private. They key thing is, filing the document should also be coupled with service on the DMV type organization from which the related the certificate of title was issued. That is so that the DMV can update their records. There is a process for privatizing an automobile, but I would say that the typical "Patriot Drivel" might be misleading.
    On the latter I am knowledgeable of such things, have even done it myself, i had nothing when traveling, traveled downtown all the time and was never pulled over. There is such language out there to a Bill Of Sale being an MSO. People get too caught up in private and public languages that they loose their way, they forget it is an " interest " in a thing they are transferring. Right of possession is just holding it until the vehicle is transferred somewhere else. Whether money transfer hands or a loaf of bread is separate from the equity interest itself. Once you understand this you can do some amazing things.

BILL OF SALE, Contracts. An agreement in writing, under seal, by which a man transfers the right or interest he has in goods and cbattels, to another. As the law imports a consideration when an agreement is made by deed, a bill of sale alters the property. Yelv. 196; Cro. Jac. 270 6 Co. 18.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

As far as I am concerned Yehovah / YHWH owns it all, we are just stewards on the land that was given for "use" as gift. If you believe this then you got to live it everyday, not just when it is convenient. When you come into certain understandings all the public versus private time wasted arguments just drift away in the mind and things become more simplified. The vehicle that I use now has all the things it needs, license, registration, insurance, inspection and I did not sign for any of it. I just wrote " per: Birth Certificate Name ", that is the seal / the name. All using notes with the interest of Lawful Money.

31 USC 3123
    (a) The faith of the United States Government is pledged to pay, in legal tender, principal and interest on the obligations of the Government issued under this chapter.

31 USC 5118
    (2) "public debt obligation" means a domestic obligation issued or guaranteed by the United States Government to repay money or interest.

I am working on procedure currently to settle these matters honorably for end of your information returns when I inform them of their obligations. Let you know of the results as they come in.
    Last edited by motla68; 12-04-11 at 11:24 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    It's imperative to read the definitions of the Uniform Commercial Code to realize that "PRIVATE" isn't necessary but "consumer/household goods" has meaning. Uniform Commercial Code
    This matches up with what i have seen on the federal DOT registration site lately, you can no longer list Individual as and option, it is either household goods or commercial type.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    On the latter I am knowledgeable of such things, have even done it myself, i had nothing when traveling, traveled downtown all the time and was never pulled over. There is such language out there to a Bill Of Sale being an MSO. People get too caught up in private and public languages that they loose their way, they forget it is an " interest " in a thing they are transferring. Right of possession is just holding it until the vehicle is transferred somewhere else. Whether money transfer hands or a loaf of bread is separate from the equity interest itself. Once you understand this you can do some amazing things.
    The point is that if the purchaser is a resident or an office holder then its quite a bit different from the case if the purchaser is private or foreign to the State. My observation is that most folks have shown an inability to make adequate distinctions between (A) public and (B) private.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    The point is that if the purchaser is a resident or an office holder then its quite a bit different from the case if the purchaser is private or foreign to the State. My observation is that most folks have shown an inability to make adequate distinctions between (A) public and (B) private.
    I cannot argue with that, but we all have been there at one point in our lives. I try to explain it to people this way:
    Private law for public people and public law for private people.

I think it easily resolved if you observe the bonding rules. When operating machinery in public then one needs to be in authority. Anybody can make mistakes so authority is derived from being able to make restitution for errors in judgment. Ergo any perceptions that one need not register are only applicable to posting a bond - liquidity. If I have a $50K bond posted to cover my errors then I am understanding the state has no authority to make me register my vehicles. I can operate them in authority.

Since Delovio v. Boit (1815) however any insurance contract is made in admiralty. This was true since the invention of bottomry on the open seas but Justice STORY put it on the American Jurisprudence landscape as an irrefutable landmark.

Even Federal Reserve notes are insurance claims awaiting a claim of redemption so I think that in our post-1861 quasi-martial law world; martial rule, the best we can do is a series of redemption demands that are recognized by law. If you do not have a $50K bond to post, and must resort to insurance to establish your authority to operate a piece of heavy machinery rapidly in public then you might consider purchasing your vehicle (not Motor Vehicle) with lawful money - own the highest title - with a process similar to this. Additionally you should sign your driver license with your true name only and when you present it after an accident make it clear that your identity is as signed, and you are doing business as the TRUST on the card only for competency purposes, Rule E(8) Restricted Appearance so that your insurance company will cover any claims you might make.

(8) Restricted Appearance. An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.
    This way you remain in authority to be operating the vehicle in public because you can make any accident victims whole through your insurance policy but at the same time you only enter into the admiralty just the amount you need to to execute it in terms that may be understood by the police officer. In fact, you never even need to mention it - Rule E(8). You never form a person (Resident Scam) other than POLICY HOLDER with your driver license as identification. In fact you are not identifying yourself with the driver license at all, you use your signature as prima facie evidence of your competence. [Note that you never leave the law of the land - Article III jurisdiction of the Constitution.]

Let the truth prescribe the process.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In other words, and you may quote me:

Peace is valuable.

That makes no sense to militia in a world where the economic system is built on commercial warfare - debt. In a peaceful world it makes absolutely no sense to buy and sell debt. Congress decided in 1934 that you making your demand for gold was sufficient to declare your character as peaceful inhabitant.

Last edited by David Merrill; 12-05-11 at 08:29 AM. Reason: po

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    If you think something is needed done then do it, otherwise you have not convinced me I need to dig deeper, and do it without quoting the informer or some other so called patriot guru, go to the statutes at large or some other positive law that specifically validates your claim, use dictionary terms e.t.c., give it some solid backing.
    No.... You do it. You like to skim and give half stories without doing serious research such as your half-cocked lien theory on mortgages.

What about title theory states?

Or...will any BS from you do?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 07-14-12 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I think it easily resolved if you observe the bonding rules. When operating machinery in public then one needs to be in authority. Anybody can make mistakes so authority is derived from being able to make restitution for errors in judgment. Ergo any perceptions that one need not register are only applicable to posting a bond - liquidity. If I have a $50K bond posted to cover my errors then I am understanding the state has no authority to make me register my vehicles. I can operate them in authority.

Since Delovio v. Boit (1815) however any insurance contract is made in admiralty. This was true since the invention of bottomry on the open seas but Justice STORY put it on the American Jurisprudence landscape as an irrefutable landmark.

Even Federal Reserve notes are insurance claims awaiting a claim of redemption so I think that in our post-1861 quasi-martial law world; martial rule, the best we can do is a series of redemption demands that are recognized by law. If you do not have a $50K bond to post, and must resort to insurance to establish your authority to operate a piece of heavy machinery rapidly in public then you might consider purchasing your vehicle (not Motor Vehicle) with lawful money - own the highest title - with a process similar to this. Additionally you should sign your driver license with your true name only and when you present it after an accident make it clear that your identity is as signed, and you are doing business as the TRUST on the card only for competency purposes, Rule E(8) Restricted Appearance so that your insurance company will cover any claims you might make.

This way you remain in authority to be operating the vehicle in public because you can make any accident victims whole through your insurance policy but at the same time you only enter into the admiralty just the amount you need to to execute it in terms that may be understood by the police officer. In fact, you never even need to mention it - Rule E(8). You never form a person (Resident Scam) other than POLICY HOLDER with your driver license as identification. In fact you are not identifying yourself with the driver license at all, you use your signature as prima facie evidence of your competence. [Note that you never leave the law of the land - Article III jurisdiction of the Constitution.]

Let the truth prescribe the process.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. In other words, and you may quote me:

Peace is valuable.

That makes no sense to militia in a world where the economic system is built on commercial warfare - debt. In a peaceful world it makes absolutely no sense to buy and sell debt. Congress decided in 1934 that you making your demand for gold was sufficient to declare your character as peaceful inhabitant.

Good day david, thank you for the input.

I know who put this together, at the time the man was still in a bit of patriotic thought of everything being so cut and dry, he is now coming around little by little as i try to show him the way, but if natural law is supreme then what does one have to fear? Let me explain a little on why I said : "Private law for public people and public law for private people" ;

When king Nebuchadnezzar ordered those three men through the firy furnace it was done in a public setting, so therefore it was a public ordinance, the three men proceeded without fear in their hearts and they come out unscathed and here is some follow up versus to that:

1 Peter 2:13 through 2:19 " Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the Lord's sake: whether it be to the king, as supreme; Or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evildoers, and for the praise of them that do well. For so is the will of God, that with well doing ye may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men: As free, and not using [your] liberty for a cloke of maliciousness, but as the servants of God. Honour all [men]. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honour the king. Servants, [be] subject to [your] masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward. For this [is] thankworthy, if a man for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

Here is the distinction, it does not say laws it says ordinance, as in public ordinances and not to be a subject to mammon but to do it in honour because we are to be thankful for all and have no fear but of God.
    I travel down the road and follow the signs to the best of my conscience, wear a seat belt or a helmet on a motorcycle not because of the suggestive ordinance but to honor my neighbors right to travel to be thankworthy and fear of God. Through the fire or over the top of water I try to always keep this in mind.

The same type of theme is repeated in 1 Peter 3:12 through 3:20 if you are so inclined to follow my point here. Also tried to set this example with the IRS form 8832 (election).

1 Peter 3:18 " For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: "

My interpretation of this is to notice us of the suffering yashuah sent down as an example of how all man should live in their humility and reverence. Again just more symbolism like many other places in the bible leading up to Revelations.

There is more to all this of course, but this is the basic jist of it.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    No.... You do it. You like to skim and give half stories without during serious research such as your half-cocked lien theory on mortgages.

What about title theory states?

Or...will any BS from you do?
    I gave you the keys (reference to cites), but not going to open the door for you. There is no silver platter here, time to man up.

I prefer the approach that I will share all I can so that anybody, regardless of testosterone levels might be able to utilize my experience and expertise. The limitation of course is that I have to sanitize private information but I think the readers and members here have learned to live with that. Another drawback is I only keep one or two examples until they are replaced by better examples. The readers do not get to read all the great unsanitized examples that remedy is still extant in America.

I especially enjoy the success stories that come from people who have never talked to me, just been interested enough to inquire here and apply/execute process. That tells me that I have explained remedy clearly here.