Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
That is basically why you have troubles with other members. If you read your post there Motla68, it is completely oriented on you improving your knowledge base about remedy. It is not about sharing it with others.
I apologize for the forgoing, but it sounds like what they want me to do is to serve up postings where thinking and some due diligence is not necessary. Obviously this is not where my talent or interest is. However I have received private messages from people on this forum thanking me for what I shared and the epiphany that follows after that so all is not lost here.
What I have shared all together is at least 3 or 4 times over the amount of information I had to go on things when first starting out and connecting all the dots together myself. What I know is not for everyone, i get that since even the bible says not all will survive the end times. I guess this is my sign to follow the plan as I have done elsewhere to slack off Internet postings, if people want to contact me with questions they know where to contact me, they can even PM me off of this forum and I will respond.