Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    Alright, let me see if I can shorten this for myself.

The USE is vested in the Trustee.
    The Trustee is also the Grantee.

Is the USE vested by legal title? If this is the case, the Trustee possesses the legal title.

The USE is a special class of conveyance (grant), therefore the conveyance is of special focus?

Write me a treatise, MJ!!
    I'll settle for a pamphlet though.
    yes, the Trustee would be the Grantee. And, furthermore, the Trustee would possess the Legal Title.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    A dual role, dual capacity, system in which lies both: 1) the ability, and the right of Divine appointment, to be an heir - and - 2) the possibility, and unfortunate likelihood for the majority of the time, to be a subject (trustee) to the estate originally created and granted to each of us. This is due to our lack of acknowledgement and coming forth as Heirs who are living, alive, competent, peaceable and rightful claimers to said estate.

The inheritance is a landed estate of property of our earthly bodies (land, dust) called the FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). The creators of the land (body, baby) were mommy and daddy (obviously by the power of Yehovah who is Ultimate Owner of ALL Lands). The grantor of the estate is daddy in his SURNAME. The Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificates are Deeds to the land (body). Deeds require acknowledgement of BOTH parties in order to be EXECUTED. When not EXECUTED in law, the Deed is held in trust/escrow for the owner/heir; awaiting the coming forth of the rightful claim.

The actual mechanations of the proper steps of acknowledgement, execution and the compelling of performance are still somewhat elusive to me in order to bring these truths into fruition, with complete cooperation and absent unwarranted conflict, with the appointed guardians/wards of the estate.

I am in the midst of reading, studying and researching this aspect while I await the requested "Long Form" Certificate of Live Birth from the birth county clerk. I am with possession of the Birth Certificate which is potentially distinct from the COLB. Proper acknowledgement of both DEEDs and proper notice upon the trustees/servants of the acknowledged/executed estate is what I am concentrating on now.

Thanks AJ for the translation into common english and your project sounds interesting. fB

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    A dual role, dual capacity, system in which lies both: 1) the ability, and the right of Divine appointment, to be an heir - and - 2) the possibility, and unfortunate likelihood for the majority of the time, to be a subject (trustee) to the estate originally created and granted to each of us. This is due to our lack of acknowledgement and coming forth as Heirs who are living, alive, competent, peaceable and rightful claimers to said estate.

The inheritance is a landed estate of property of our earthly bodies (land, dust) called the FIRST MIDDLE LAST (True Name + SURNAME). The creators of the land (body, baby) were mommy and daddy (obviously by the power of Yehovah who is Ultimate Owner of ALL Lands). The grantor of the estate is daddy in his SURNAME. The Certificate of Live Birth and Birth Certificates are Deeds to the land (body). Deeds require acknowledgement of BOTH parties in order to be EXECUTED. When not EXECUTED in law, the Deed is held in trust/escrow for the owner/heir; awaiting the coming forth of the rightful claim.

The actual mechanations of the proper steps of acknowledgement, execution and the compelling of performance are still somewhat elusive to me in order to bring these truths into fruition, with complete cooperation and absent unwarranted conflict, with the appointed guardians/wards of the estate.

I am in the midst of reading, studying and researching this aspect while I await the requested "Long Form" Certificate of Live Birth from the birth county clerk. I am with possession of the Birth Certificate which is potentially distinct from the COLB. Proper acknowledgement of both DEEDs and proper notice upon the trustees/servants of the acknowledged/executed estate is what I am concentrating on now.
    We are all actors on the stage. We may hold many capacities at once. We VOLUNTARILY undertook to become trustee, albeit in our ignorance, however, in equity noone has the responsibility to educate another. For the same Scripture that we place trust in also bears witness "if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant." Notice even Abram knew not to take benefits from the Sons of Heth or the king of Sodom. Therein we see "Cursed is the man who trusts in man". In my opinion, one without the Sanctuary [the temple is in deed cursed]. But one within the Sanctuary abiding with the most High is truly blessed [Reference Psalm 78]

Preamble: Psa 73:3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

Then Psalm 78. Then Psalm 37: 7, 20, 34 [an acrostic]

It appears that the Heir is LOST AT C. But it only Appears that way. Yehoshuah saying to Peter "The Children of the King are free." And if you are free, you are free IN DEED.

In a sense it is not really a DUAL role. One estate is left for another. It is as if the Heir completely abandoned his estate and went off to a foreign land to undertake for another. Does the Prodigal Son come to mind?

A little philosophy takes you away from God. A little more brings you back!

Shalom,
    mj

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    We are all actors on the stage. We may hold many capacities at once. We VOLUNTARILY undertook to become trustee, albeit in our ignorance, however, in equity noone has the responsibility to educate another. For the same Scripture that we place trust in also bears witness "if a man be ignorant, then let him be ignorant." Notice even Abram knew not to take benefits from the Sons of Heth or the king of Sodom. Therein we see "Cursed is the man who trusts in man". In my opinion, one without the Sanctuary [the temple is in deed cursed]. But one within the Sanctuary abiding with the most High is truly blessed [Reference Psalm 78]

Preamble: Psa 73:3 For I was envious at the foolish, when I saw the prosperity of the wicked.

Then Psalm 78. Then Psalm 37: 7, 20, 34 [an acrostic]

It appears that the Heir is LOST AT C. But it only Appears that way. Yehoshuah saying to Peter "The Children of the King are free." And if you are free, you are free IN DEED.

In a sense it is not really a DUAL role. One estate is left for another. It is as if the Heir completely abandoned his estate and went off to a foreign land to undertake for another. Does the Prodigal Son come to mind?

A little philosophy takes you away from God. A little more brings you back!

Shalom,
    mj
    I say dual role as it pertains to those who swore and entered into offices of trust - SO HELP ME GOD. I agree with your premise that we either claim and receive the original estate intended for us or we abandon it and undertake for another. The same oath-sworn structure/office in place can, and should, be able to deal with and administer both paths of choice in either ward/ruler capacity or trustee/servant capacity.

I am trying to gain the key of knowledge, and the proper path of action, to compel the latter role and capacity in peace and with cooperation from those who swore, and prayed to God, that they will perform that duty, as a free and charitable offer of service under God's Law and Will, or face His punishing authority at the time when He decides it prudent to Judge.

Proper and lawful acceptance, acknowledgement and proper and lawful livery of notice is what I seek to put into action.

Thank you Anthony Joseph, you have a way with words that really works for me.
    I'm with you in this project; it's what I've always known I would have to do, but until now I never even knew how to ask the right questions, let alone find the right tools and equipment for the journey.

My case is somewhat unique in that I was "born or naturalized" in the "United States" at the age of 25, and I bought land for cash and without a mortgage. So I may have two deeds on my hands which are awaiting my acceptance.

I already was in possession of a "green card" and an SS# at the time the offer for naturalization was extended to me.
    What sticks out in my memory is when my mother, who was in charge of the process, told me in bewilderment that my German BC was not good enough for becoming a "US citizen" and that it would have to be "translated and put into a special format", at considerable cost, in order for the process to go through.
    I said that I could probably live without that, but she said that she would pay for it and do it for me, if I wanted it.
    I eventually took her up on the offer, not knowing the ultimate consequences of either accepting or declining.

The whole process struck me as being extremely convoluted and suspect at the time, because the progression of paperwork which I was asked to sign did not strike me as being the kind of paperwork which merely documents my presence as a human being.
    Quite to the contrary; it seemed to be the kind of paperwork I would expect the Catholic Church to issue to a family who donates their female offspring to a closed convent.

I've never seen "my" US BC, which was purchased by my mother at such cost.
    The process of "naturalization" started with lots of paperwork which was mailed to me, progressed to some personal interviews with INS officers, then more paperwork, and ultimately a "swearing-in ceremony" at a USDC in the city where I lived at the time, at the end of which I was issued a new SS card but with the same number as before, and a US passport application. I already had a STATE DL at the time, having had one since age 17.

I never came into possession of that BC though, and my mother tells me she cannot find it anymore.

Seems like the time has come for me to study up on deeds, and their acceptance and perhaps execution.
    Execution sounds violent to me, but perhaps it is a necessary violence?
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I say dual role as it pertains to those who swore and entered into offices of trust - SO HELP ME GOD. I agree with your premise that we either claim and receive the original estate intended for us or we abandon it and undertake for another. The same oath-sworn structure/office in place can, and should, be able to deal with and administer both paths of choice in either ward/ruler capacity or trustee/servant capacity.

I am trying to gain the key of knowledge, and the proper path of action, to compel the latter role and capacity in peace and with cooperation from those who swore, and prayed to God, that they will perform that duty, as a free and charitable offer of service under God's Law and Will, or face His punishing authority at the time when He decides it prudent to Judge.

Proper and lawful acceptance, acknowledgement and proper and lawful livery of notice is what I seek to put into action.
    I see now your perspective is from those who have sworn an oath and taken upon themselves a curse. See Nehemiah 10. But one who has taken the oath of office cannot TAKE against the WILL as that would not be LEGAL. So instead they are paid Administrative fees and will continue to be paid Admin fees until the Heir makes a proper claim.

Let us now go to LEGAL and realize why Equity and Legal courts merged. If 99.99% of the people are UNDERTAKING f.b.o. another [Cestui Que Use], then that would make them Trustees or at minimum Employees or Agent which essentially is equal to Trustee.

LEGAL. That which is according to law. It is used in opposition to equitable, as the legal estate is, in the trustee, the equitable estate in the cestui que trust. Vide Powell on Mortg. Index, h. t.

2. The party who has the legal title, has alone the right to seek a remedy for a wrong to his estate, in a court of law, though he may have no beneficial interest in it. The equitable owner, is he who has not the legal estate, but is entitled to the beneficial interest.

3. The person who holds the legal estate for the benefit of another, is called a trustee; he who has the beneficiary interest and does not hold the legal title, is called the beneficiary, or more technically, the cestui que trust.

4. When the trustee has a claim, he must enforce his right in a court of equity, for he cannot sue any one at law, in his own name; 1 East, 497; 8 T. R. 332; 1 Saund. 158, n. 1; 2 Bing. 20; still less can he in such court sue his own trustee. 1 East, 497.

LEGAL ESTATE. One, the right to which may be enforced in a court of law. It is distinguished from an equitable estate, the rights to which can be established only in a court of equity. 2 Bouv. Inst. n. 1688.

----------

Tangent: A WILL begs a Testator. And a Testament is of no effect until the Testator is DEAD. Lets see if we can't find that in Scripture.

Heb 9:16 For where a testament is, there must also of necessity be the death of the testator.
    Heb 9:17 For a testament is of force after men are dead: otherwise it is of no strength at all while the testator liveth.

Therefore to speak of Will is confusing and leaves a presumption of Capacity. How about Free Act and Intent.

FREE. Not bound to servitude; at liberty to act as one pleases. This word is put in opposition to slave.

LIBERTY. Freedom from restraint. The power of acting as one thinks fit, without any restraint or control, except from the laws of nature.

----------

My little foot prints and finger prints on a COLB are in a sense a LAND MARK - a way marker back to my BIRTH RIGHT.

LAND MARK. A monument set up in order to ascertain the boundaries between two contiguous estates. For removing a land mark an action lies. 1 Tho. Co. Litt. 787. Vide Monuments.

----------

The thing is that most in office of trust have left and been upon office of profit. They need no oath on office of profit and therefore it is a Thorn in their sides [ships of Chittim - Daniel 11]. The emperor who has no clothes. But the Rule is only in Knowledge and in Liability. There is no such thing as Limited Liability in Rulership.

Look again now at Darius and Daniel; and now how about Herod and John the Baptist? See now that a king's word is law; and therefore there is no limited liability. See now the Angels in Enoch 6 taking a vow amongst themselves - such that if one goes down all go down.

therefore:

Actions - implied trust

MUST MATCH

Words - express trust

shalom,
    mj

P.S. The original "colonists [settlors] undertook on behalf of the king and his kingdom to settle the new lands. Later, the king set them at liberty [freedom]. Therefore we are indeed free in a certain estate as far as Law goes. And, therefore, we are free to become slaves or servants if we desire.

It will be a struggle for I believe only those at the top of the pyramid of power comprehend the nature of the trust structure. Compartmentalization and Departmentalization is effective indeed. How many times have you heard "I'm just doing my job". While the "office of peace officer" exists in the same man, he may also be upon "police officer". for instance notice that the sheriff wears a five pointed star on his shoulder and a six pointed star on his chest. Check out those Andy Griffith shows. Ole Andy would just turn his desk plaque around if he was going to marry someone - justice of the peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjMrK0mkHI
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-11-11 at 07:52 PM.

IMO: You need not acknowledge that you are Beneficiary - that is evidenced in the Birth Certificate. and Livery of Notice is also taken care of as the Doctor in Hospital by and thru its Agents made the Livery - official transfer of - the COBL upon the correct office. Else there would be no BC.

liv·er·y (lv-r, lvr)

1. A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
    2. The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
    3. The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
    a. The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
    b. The hiring out of horses and carriages.
    c. A livery stable.
    5. A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
    6. Law Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    IMO: You need not acknowledge that you are Beneficiary - that is evidenced in the Birth Certificate. and Livery of Notice is also taken care of as the Doctor in Hospital by and thru its Agents made the Livery - official transfer of - the COBL upon the correct office. Else there would be no BC.

liv·er·y (lv-r, lvr)

1. A distinctive uniform worn by the male servants of a household.
    2. The distinctive dress worn by the members of a particular group; uniform: ushers in livery.
    3. The costume or insignia worn by the retainers of a feudal lord.
    a. The boarding and care of horses for a fee.
    b. The hiring out of horses and carriages.
    c. A livery stable.
    5. A business that offers vehicles, such as automobiles or boats, for hire.
    6. Law Official delivery of property, especially land, to a new owner.

True, I do not seek to acknowledge that I am Beneficiary. I also know that the livery of the COLB and BC has been made.

However, what hasn't been acknowledged is the DEED itself by the grantee (you, us). True a Beneficiary has been named and livery has been made but the grantee to such inheritances has not completed/executed the process, hence the energy and increase of men and women is claimed by the wards/guardians of the estate.

This is why we are compelled to "pay" for everything associated with the NAME. Most people are in this "boat" (Lost at Sea).

My opinion is that an acknowledgement of these DEEDs must be performed in order to complete and execute the grant of estate and be upon equitable title. When this occurs, the wards/guardians who were "collecting" from us on behalf of the estate, must now recognize the EXECUTED grant by the Beneficiary (lawful owner/heir) and perform upon that distinct, AND NOW REQUIRED, office and duty of SERVICE. There should no longer be any collection claims served upon us and we are no longer obligated to "pay" for anything in that NAME. They may not have a "desk plaque" to turn around but they sure have a sworn oath under God that they are bound to.

It is the acknowledgement and EXECUTION of the DEED of estate in trust that I wish to perform and put into action by livery of NOTICE in order to compel performance from those who swore that they would do this duty - SO HELP ME GOD.

True, I do not seek to acknowledge that I am Beneficiary. I also know that the livery of the COLB and BC has been made.

However, what hasn't been acknowledged is the DEED itself by the grantee (you, us). True a Beneficiary has been named and livery has been made but the grantee to such inheritances has not completed/executed the process, hence the energy and increase of men and women is claimed by the wards/guardians of the estate.

This is why we are compelled to "pay" for everything associated with the NAME. Most people are in this "boat" (Lost at Sea).

My opinion is that an acknowledgement of these DEEDs must be performed in order to complete and execute the grant of estate and be upon equitable title. When this occurs, the wards/guardians who were "collecting" from us on behalf of the estate, must now recognize the EXECUTED grant by the Beneficiary (lawful owner/heir) and perform upon that distinct, AND NOW REQUIRED, office and duty of SERVICE. There should no longer be any collection claims served upon us and we are no longer obligated to "pay" for anything in that NAME. They may not have a "desk plaque" to turn around but they sure have a sworn oath under God that they are bound to.

It is the acknowledgement and EXECUTION of the DEED of estate in trust that I wish to perform and put into action by livery of NOTICE in order to compel performance from those who swore that they would do this duty - SO HELP ME GOD.

you make a very good point. Effectively the BC is evidence that the BC has been DE-Livered to someone; and, that someone has yet to come forth with a claim. And in the stead of a claim, that one has handled the BC such that the BC was "used" to obtain DL, SSN, etc. It is like this: "This card is property of the "insert name"; if you find this card and it does not belong to you, then return it to "the one who issued the card = Grantor". Now, if one who does not own Uses the Card then that one is now with the Liability of the Card.

A Certificate of Trust is not to be used to usurp the Trustee. It is to be evidence to the Trustee of the Beneficial Interest Holder. Therefore the Legal Title and the Estate belong to the Trustee, as Owner but the Equitable Title is in the Beneficiary. But in fact the Beneficiary has been asleep, in ignorance.

Now, then I am a proponent of "chain of command". As such, starting at County, then State, then Federal. And the more that I think about this matter the more I tend to lean towards the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE. Eventually, I believe the claim must arrive at its steps. But only AFTER chain of command is followed.

Hey wait a minute. Are you saying you want to acknowledge the BC or the COLB? No way to acknowledge the COLB as you are the Grantor/Beneficiary. The BC too does not need acknowledging as it is just a certificate of Trust. Issued by the Trustee to the Beneficiary. So that the Trustee knows who the Beneficiary is for record keeping purposes.

Just try to get the Original COLB Back. No way in Hell is that going to happen. So then you get the next best thing. A Certified Copy from the Trustee of the Original.

Why take an Oath and put yourself under a Curse. Else obey Scripture. Do all things in my name, Yehoshuah. For the children of the King are Free.

shalom,
    mj
    Last edited by Michael Joseph; 12-11-11 at 11:20 PM.