Thread: LAW states registration not required

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It might have been in the form of a bot, but Beijing hovers at www.bishopcastle.us and this might be related to Doc 6 service plus Doc 12 too. I suspect that there are servers inside that big palace.

Name:  Beijing Hovering 2.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  117.4 KB

Name:  Beijing Hovering.jpg
Views: 394
Size:  109.7 KB

There is a mirror complex across the road too.

Individual and trust can at times be synonymous. Individual can refer to a component or member of something.
    Thank you for developing that. I am pondering that now, as you seem to see. This seems to come back to the law boundary - redeemed or deluded. One cannot fight their way off the battlefield. Whatever church you go to, follow the rules and you get peace. The individual is out of trust; breaking the law (bylaws).

Here is what I mean by 501(c)(3) bylaws - the Capture by Bill of Lading:

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  72.0 KB

All I have to do according to the "law" is enjoy some of that birthday cake the first Sunday of the month.

Being surety for a stranger is to be surety for them as they have estranged themselves from the Most High. However, a writing produced through fraud is voidable and unenforceable.

You touch upon a misunderstanding about Paul. Using the word "strangled" is the key to see that what Paul was teaching in Asia Minor (Turkey) was the Noachide Law. That is the "stranger" - NAKAR from NOKRIY as in Noahide Laws. This really busts through a lot of veils in Messianic Jew Torah study! - Or draws blank looks... Paul was not convicted for his teachings in Asia Minor because he taught exactly the law boundaries he was supposed to. He was back in Jerusalem with Roman citizenship papers hoping for acceptance with the Babylonian occupation on the Temple Mount, as a liaison officer from Rome - as a Benjamite Jew. When he saw it was not going to go over well he aborted and lied about the ship docking in Cyprus.

He became an individual from all three law boundaries (citizenship).

1) Roman citizen
    2) Jewish (Babylon) citizen
    3) citizen in heaven (on earth)

I am saying this because I hear that over 50% of Americans are on the government dole. This model is of Paul's making as he ran to Felix in Tyre for protective custody.

1928 take on War by Propaganda.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-11-16 at 04:35 PM.