Thread: LAW states registration not required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am my own house of record, I try to keep as much as humanly possible not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Sometimes there is little details you can go back to that were right on target and you did not know it at the time and also have new insight to old information, this helps to accelerate the learning process greatly. I only toss out that which I have combed over carefully to discover absolutely no further value.

Yes, having and hearing of successes are quite the motivator, especially when one is having a mental block.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I am my own house of record, I try to keep as much as humanly possible not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Sometimes there is little details you can go back to that were right on target and you did not know it at the time and also have new insight to old information, this helps to accelerate the learning process greatly. I only toss out that which I have combed over carefully to discover absolutely no further value.

Yes, having and hearing of successes are quite the motivator, especially when one is having a mental block.
    That is basically why you have troubles with other members. If you read your post there Motla68, it is completely oriented on you improving your knowledge base about remedy. It is not about sharing it with others.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    That is basically why you have troubles with other members. If you read your post there Motla68, it is completely oriented on you improving your knowledge base about remedy. It is not about sharing it with others.
    I apologize for the forgoing, but it sounds like what they want me to do is to serve up postings where thinking and some due diligence is not necessary. Obviously this is not where my talent or interest is. However I have received private messages from people on this forum thanking me for what I shared and the epiphany that follows after that so all is not lost here.
    What I have shared all together is at least 3 or 4 times over the amount of information I had to go on things when first starting out and connecting all the dots together myself. What I know is not for everyone, i get that since even the bible says not all will survive the end times. I guess this is my sign to follow the plan as I have done elsewhere to slack off Internet postings, if people want to contact me with questions they know where to contact me, they can even PM me off of this forum and I will respond.
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Not to point any fingers, I've noticed that The Higher-Level Trolls seem to 'magine us all to be living in a log cabin, wayyy up in da hills sitting next to a shiny rack of rifles with our sons Bubba, Larryl, Darryl and Darryl busy stewing up some squirrel soup--all of us, "of course", sporting John Deere hats or the latest Monsanto give-way T-shirts and "of course" with us being all too easily distracted by shiny things and bumps in the night. I suppose it could work in our favor them thinking that way. In any case, squirrel might be a bit too gamey for me.

P.S. John Deer hats are precious. Shh! Quiet... Bubba? Darryl? Did ya hear that?
    Last edited by allodial; 12-05-11 at 08:04 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post

Thank you Allodial. Believe me I will not be spending much time on it. All he does it would seem is defend his right not to be helpful.

Thank you Allodial. Believe me I will not be spending much time on it. All he does it would seem is defend his right not to be helpful.
    IF what I have given was appreciated more then I may have spent a little more time on it, but if what I have given is interpreted as nothing at all then I made a mistake of posting anything. I had seen the postings on here before joining and I knew it was going to come to this and it did, gave a friend the benefit of the doubt and it happened more then once.. so shame on me then. Like i said all was not lost, a few people did communicate to me from this group in private to let me know they get it. It is not my mission to try and save the world, just a few that were willing and able to give it a chance to comprehend. It should not be necessary to post whole books and mountains of material for the average researcher to grasp the concepts. If someone needs that much help then they probably should go get a qualified lawyer if such beast exists.

[merged with above post]
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-16 at 03:15 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.