Thread: LAW states registration not required

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    It might have been in the form of a bot, but Beijing hovers at www.bishopcastle.us
    Its well known in certain circles that China pays attention to certain sites. If I recall correctly, the original purveyor of Australia the Concealed Colony website (http://www.basicfraud.com) said that the Chinese government took care to crawl and download his site contents at least twice. But now even archive.org omits some of the contents (the PDF documents). I noticed that only after a certain document was posted on this site did FRB St. Louis uploaded it to its own archives. Go figure. Those who believe all attorneys to be "in the know" are mistaken.

Re: Australia, IMHO what happened is that they established a territorial government (ala "the Australian Government" and the "Australian Parliament"--Canberra/ACT) and chose not to tell the Australians about the laws of succession with respect to the de jure Commonwealth of Australia.

Name:  IfYouDontKnowIAintGonnaTellYou.jpg
Views: 397
Size:  7.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    ...Here is what I mean by 501(c)(3) bylaws - the Capture by Bill of Lading:...

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  72.0 KB
    Perhaps the tax exemption is pottage? If one reads the bible its clear that "the children are free". What if, with some stretch, the IRS rules were a way of preventing spread of a counterfeit gospel? As in those that actually knew the truth wouldn't be asking for an exemption but instead would be asserting it.

Name:  preachers.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  103.7 KB

Paul likely knew that the lesser lights ruled the night (i.e. those in darkness), that the greater lights ruled the day (i.e. those in the light) and that in any case the Creator...

Name:  20160516221259-trump-smerk-smile.jpeg
Views: 352
Size:  227.1 KB

...trumps.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-16 at 05:19 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.