Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Joseph View Post
    you make a very good point. Effectively the BC is evidence that the BC has been DE-Livered to someone; and, that someone has yet to come forth with a claim. And in the stead of a claim, that one has handled the BC such that the BC was "used" to obtain DL, SSN, etc. It is like this: "This card is property of the "insert name"; if you find this card and it does not belong to you, then return it to "the one who issued the card = Grantor". Now, if one who does not own Uses the Card then that one is now with the Liability of the Card.

A Certificate of Trust is not to be used to usurp the Trustee. It is to be evidence to the Trustee of the Beneficial Interest Holder. Therefore the Legal Title and the Estate belong to the Trustee, as Owner but the Equitable Title is in the Beneficiary. But in fact the Beneficiary has been asleep, in ignorance.

Now, then I am a proponent of "chain of command". As such, starting at County, then State, then Federal. And the more that I think about this matter the more I tend to lean towards the INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE. Eventually, I believe the claim must arrive at its steps. But only AFTER chain of command is followed.

Hey wait a minute. Are you saying you want to acknowledge the BC or the COLB? No way to acknowledge the COLB as you are the Grantor/Beneficiary. The BC too does not need acknowledging as it is just a certificate of Trust. Issued by the Trustee to the Beneficiary. So that the Trustee knows who the Beneficiary is for record keeping purposes.

Just try to get the Original COLB Back. No way in Hell is that going to happen. So then you get the next best thing. A Certified Copy from the Trustee of the Original.

Why take an Oath and put yourself under a Curse. Else obey Scripture. Do all things in my name, Yehoshuah. For the children of the King are Free.

shalom,
    mj
    You say the COLB or BC need not be acknowledged by the Beneficiary. You also state that the Beneficiary is also Grantor. This has me confused a bit. My thought was that my Dad was Grantor and I am the Grantee. These (COLBs, BCs) are DEEDs after all, aren't they? If so, the grantee must accept and acknowledge the grant in order for there to be EXECUTION. Absent that act, the DEED is defective since the original intent is not fulfilled. It lies abandoned and in limbo/escrow until such time as the proper claim is made - EXECUTION.

Perhaps you mean that we are GRANTOR only when we continue to stay asleep and ignorant. Since it is only we that could "offer up" said estate in complete ignorance, albeit lawfully, we unwittingly GRANT or transfer our right of inheritance to the appointed wards/guardians of the landed estate intended as our inheritance. We should have just come forth and EXECUTED the DEED and became owners/heirs of the property of said landed estate by the original intent. Instead, we granted it away and the UNEXECUTED defective DEED is claimed by the STATE by our own doing.

Or perhaps you mean we should GRANT the estate, once we EXECUTE the original DEED, to the STATE in LEGAL Title only as Trustee so that we retain equitable title and DOMINION absent the obligation or liability to perform under, or be subject to, the countless bylaws (codes, statutes, ordinances, etc.) of LEGAL titleship.

We exist and use at arm's length and enjoy the DOMINION we were Granted by Almighty God Himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    You say the COLB or BC need not be acknowledged by the Beneficiary. You also state that the Beneficiary is also Grantor. This has me confused a bit. My thought was that my Dad was Grantor and I am the Grantee. These (COLBs, BCs) are DEEDs after all, aren't they? If so, the grantee must accept and acknowledge the grant in order for there to be EXECUTION. Absent that act, the DEED is defective since the original intent is not fulfilled. It lies abandoned and in limbo/escrow until such time as the proper claim is made - EXECUTION.

Perhaps you mean that we are GRANTOR only when we continue to stay asleep and ignorant. Since it is only we that could "offer up" said estate in complete ignorance, albeit lawfully, we unwittingly GRANT or transfer our right of inheritance to the appointed wards/guardians of the landed estate intended as our inheritance. We should have just come forth and EXECUTED the DEED and became owners/heirs of the property of said landed estate by the original intent. Instead, we granted it away and the UNEXECUTED defective DEED is claimed by the STATE by our own doing.

Or perhaps you mean we should GRANT the estate, once we EXECUTE the original DEED, to the STATE in LEGAL Title only as Trustee so that we retain equitable title and DOMINION absent the obligation or liability to perform under, or be subject to, the countless bylaws (codes, statutes, ordinances, etc.) of LEGAL titleship.

We exist and use at arm's length and enjoy the DOMINION we were Granted by Almighty God Himself.

Consider now a Warranty Deed to Trustee. The Deed is Made by a GRANTOR whereby a certain res [birth right] is placed in trust to a Trustee [Grantee] for the benefit of the Beneficiary [Heir].

Therefore the Grantee is the Trustee. And the BC would be evidence of the acknowledgement of trust in the Trust Certificate issued back upon the Beneficiary as evidence of Beneficial Interest in the Trust.

For Example:

THIS WARRANTY DEED is made this Date, by and between Person One, (hereinafter referred to as "Grantor"), and the hereinafter named Trustee (hereinafter referred to as "Grantee"):

End Example.....

I meant exactly what I wrote. The Warranty Deed is a Trust Indenture made between a Grantor/Trustee. The Contract forming the nexus of the Trust Agreement is made between a Grantor and a Trustee. Therefore it is the Trustee that Owns the Property for the benefit of a Beneficiary.

In my opinion, my own foot prints and my own finger prints and perhaps my own blood are upon the record known as COLB; and, therefore I also am Grantor and State = Grantee. And State EXECUTED and ACKNOWLEDGED the Grant by issuing a Certificate of Trust = Birth Certificate.

It is the duty of the GRANTEE [Trustee] to receive the COLB - cancel it and issue a Trust Certificate to the Beneficiary.

Depending on the Bylaws that govern the State, it is generally accepted that a Trust is NOT a legal entity that can hold title, but it is merely an AGREEMENT by which one party, the Trustee, holds title for the benefit of another, the Beneficiary.

TO HAVE AND TO HOLD:

TO HOLD. These words are now used in a deed to express by what tenure the grantee is to have the land. The clause which commences with these words is called the tenendum. Vide Habendum; Tenendum.

HABENDUM, conveyancing. This is a Latin word, which signifies to have.

2. In conveyancing, it is that part of a deed which usually declares what estate or interest is granted by it, its certainty, duration, and to what use. It sometimes qualifies the estate, so that the general implication of the estate, which, by construction of law, passes in the premises, may by the habendum be controlled; in which case the habendum may enlarge the estate, but not totally contradict, or be repugnant to it. It may abridge the premises. Perk. §170 , 176; Br. Estate, 36 Cont. Co. Litt. 299. It may explain the premises. More, 43; 2 Jones, 4. It may enlarge the premises Co. Litt. 299; 2 Jones, 4. It may be frustrated by the premises, when they are general; Skin. 544 but it cannot frustrate the premises, though it may restrain them. Skin. 543. Its proper office is not to give anything, but to limit or define the certainty of the estate to the feoffee or grantee, who should be previously named in the premises of the deed, or it is void. Cro. Eliz. 903. In deeds and devises it is sometimes construed distributively, reddendo singula singulis. 1 Saund. 183-4, notes 3 and 4; Yelv. 183, and note 1.

3. The habendum commences in our common deeds, with the words "to have and to hold." 2 Bl. Com. 298.; 14 Vin. Ab. 143; Com. Dig. Fait, E 9; 2 Co.55 a; 8 Mass. R. 175; 1 Litt. R. 220; Cruise, Dig. tit. 32, c. 20, s. 69 to93; 5 Serg. & Rawle, 375; 2 Rolle, Ab. 65; Plowd. 153; Co. Litt. 183; Martin's N. C. Rep. 28; 4 Kent, Com. 456; 3 Prest. on Abstr. 206 to 210; 5 Barnw. & Cres. 709; 7 Greenl. R. 455; 6 Conn. R. 289; 6 Har. & J. l32; 3 Wend. 99.

Shalom,
    mj
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Anthony Joseph
    Here is a Commentary by Blackstone which rings relevent to the conversation:

http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/b/blac...t/book2.7.html

Anthony Joseph
    Here is an interesting video commenting on the nature of the COLB and BC as DEEDs or perhaps DEATH CERTIFICATES.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u
    Last edited by Anthony Joseph; 12-12-11 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Joseph View Post
    Here is an interesting video commenting on the nature of the COLB and BC as DEEDs or perhaps DEATH CERTIFICATES.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobbbRyder#p/u
    Every time I try to listen to Robb RYTLEWSKI I get the distinct impression that he has no idea what he is talking about.
    I have never been able to sit through a whole video of his. Following his advice may not be a good idea, as in a blind-leading-the-blind scenario.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Anthony Joseph
    Quote Originally Posted by Treefarmer View Post
    Every time I try to listen to Robb RYTLEWSKI I get the distinct impression that he has no idea what he is talking about.
    I have never been able to sit through a whole video of his. Following his advice may not be a good idea, as in a blind-leading-the-blind scenario.

Do not trust in "Robb RYTLEWSKI". Do not follow his "advice". Do not trust in a "feeling" of whether he is right or wrong but rather listen to the opinion, follow the citations and research and test it against the Laws of God and His Scripture. common law is the unwritten law of reason based on Divine Law. There have been many men who came before us that recognized that any law written or spoken is moot absent foundation in Divine Law.

I never trust in any one man's opinion or offerings without testing it against others and ultimately the Law of the Creator. If it fails the test then discard it; but don't discard it out of hand because you "feel" the messenger is the "blind leading the blind".

Expanding on a comment I read just yesterday the curse is found at Nehemiah 10 where the Babylonian Occupation in Israel (Jews) signed swearing to uphold the Law. Note that they read the law before the people (the beneficiaries). One day in the Messianic Jewish synagogue we thought the Law was the Torah (Pentateuch) and spent three hours reading the Book of Genesis out loud before we realized the "Law" was the Laws of Moses - Exodus 20-24:7. Skip to that last verse for a glimpse of the conditions - either sign on or die!

In the United States, license plates are issued by an agency of the state or territorial government, and in the case of the District of Columbia the District government. Some Native American tribes also issue plates. The U.S. federal government issues plates only for its own vehicle fleet and for vehicles owned by foreign diplomats. Are you foreign to the United States?

Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located. Source

Since you want to operate a vehicle why don’t you go to the source and ask "How" to obtain the plate and requirements for insurance?

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    In the United States, license plates are issued by an agency of the state or territorial government, and in the case of the District of Columbia the District government. Some Native American tribes also issue plates. The U.S. federal government issues plates only for its own vehicle fleet and for vehicles owned by foreign diplomats. Are you foreign to the United States?

Until the 1980s, diplomatic plates were issued by the state in which the consulate or embassy was located. Source

Since you want to operate a vehicle why don’t you go to the source and ask "How" to obtain the plate and requirements for insurance?
    Brilliant!

You are eligible for a no-fee passport book only if:

I?m interested in getting a passport, but I?m confused on which one, and I don?t want to be charged for one:

? You are an officer or employee of the U.S. Government, traveling abroad for the U.S. Government
    ? You are the dependent of someone traveling abroad for the U.S. Government, and will accompany them on their assignment
    ? You are exempt by law from payment of the passport fee
    ? You have a letter from the American Battle Monuments Commission stating that you are traveling overseas in honor of a deceased family member in the U.S. Armed Forces

So I started to look up about the passports:

Link, Link, Link, Link, Link