Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

"regardless of testosterone levels" lol Way to chastise the Mr. Man types

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    I have seen the letters back from the State Department and they say that according to their records and place of birth etc. the petitioner is a US citizen and getting the proper passport is approved.
    That's perhaps their key statement: according to their records. They seem to be telling us they have some evidence -- or a presumption -- of petitioner being a "US citizen". Correcting the error in their records by providing evidence one is not a "US citizen" would perhaps yield different results; namely, a proper non-US citizen passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    That's perhaps their key statement: according to their records. They seem to be telling us they have some evidence -- or a presumption -- of petitioner being a "US citizen". Correcting the error in their records by providing evidence one is not a "US citizen" would perhaps yield different results; namely, a proper non-US citizen passport.

I think you must look at it from the State Department's perspective. If somebody is born or naturalized on the districts then they are within the scope of the Fourteenth Amendment. They do not provide the mythical American National passport. I think another way of saying it is that if you are an American National you do not require a passport at all. If international flight tickets were free and I had time to sit in holding cells being treated like a terrorist I would do some scientific experimentation myself. I find the thought of traveling to Iran or Israel pretty intimidating.

If one writes JOHN APPLE SMITH for "Applicant" and provides a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH the applicant will be construed to an entity born (i.e. chartered/created) per the particulars of the CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH. If you sincerely believe that you are that person then maybe fine who am I to tell you who you is or who you ain't is?--and would you like some refreshing fluoridated water to go with that?

Name:  tapwater_228x228.jpg
Views: 551
Size:  9.4 KB

If one does not know who or what one is then who can tell anyone anything? If you are John Apple then ...why are you so sure that you are the Applicant? Care for a game of Boggle?

Name:  old_boggle.jpg
Views: 546
Size:  60.7 KB
    Last edited by allodial; 05-28-12 at 11:39 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    It turns out I WAS WRONG!

There is a Gold Clause Resolution of 1933!!

Resolutions are generally, not law unless passed by a president after both houses of congress agree on it. It has a temporary affect on matters. [Black's Law Dictionary, 6th ed., pg. 1310]

I didn't do my research thoroughly enough.

For this, I apologize to the board and to motla68 most of all .

That's why I love you guys. I learn so much. Learn so much more in error.

Good stuff . Keep it coming and most of all, keep me on my toes.
    I've been gone for some little time and i wonder was that MOTLA68 last posting? Has he been kicked from StS??? Anyone? TY

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade View Post
    I've been gone for some little time and i wonder was that MOTLA68 last posting? Has he been kicked from StS??? Anyone? TY
    He's still around. I'll leave it at that.

as usual (these days) late to the game.

There is a thread in success stories about 'self insurance'.

i have seen a commercial bus in Vancouver BC (some time ago) with a red license plate with EXEMPT at the top left, and the 'numbers' part of the plate was OHIO DOT #. (Ohio DOT was on the left at an angle occupying the spot of a number).

as a general comment:

Why do those with knowledge as the questions?

How are you supposed to think for yourself if you do not understand how to arrive at the answer?

You have to be able to comprehend the situation, recognize invisible contracts - which was missed in this thread, and assess the best answer. If you cant think on your feet in a forum setting - forget it.

I personally used the self insurance in an encounter and the "officer" offered a citation for no insurance - 3 times - i countered with it is valid. it is private contract. no citation for no insurance was issued (about a 2000 $ fee).

Quote Originally Posted by powder View Post
    as a general comment:

Why do those with knowledge as the questions?

How are you supposed to think for yourself if you do not understand how to arrive at the answer?

You have to be able to comprehend the situation, recognize invisible contracts - which was missed in this thread, and assess the best answer. If you cant think on your feet in a forum setting - forget it.

I personally used the self insurance in an encounter and the "officer" offered a citation for no insurance - 3 times - i countered with it is valid. it is private contract. no citation for no insurance was issued (about a 2000 $ fee).
    You'll have to give us some of your war stories one of these days.