Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Yet it is still considered poppycock to try arguing such things.
    The Code of Laws of the United States of America (variously abbreviated to Code of Laws of the United States, United States Code, U.S. Code, or U.S.C.) is the official compilation and codification of the general and permanent federal statutes of the United States.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
    (a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
    8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

8 U.S. Code § 1408 - Nationals but not citizens of the United States at birth
    Unless otherwise provided in section 1401 of this title, the following shall be nationals, but not citizens, of the United States at birth:
    (1) A person born in an outlying possession of the United States on or after the date of formal acquisition of such possession;
    (2) A person born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are nationals, but not citizens, of the United States, and have had a residence in the United States, or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of such person;

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 646 &c.) 28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges

The lesson they do not teach in law schools or high school civics classes: the Hoax of Federal Jurisdiction..........

“—Territorial jurisdiction. Jurisdiction considered as limited to cases arising or persons residing within a defined territory, as a county, a judicial district, etc. The authority of any court is limited by the boundaries thus fixed. . . .” Henry Campbell Black, A Law Dictionary, Second Edition (West Publishing Co.: St. Paul. Minn., 1910) (hereinafter “Black’s 2nd”), p. 673.
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

I think it easily resolved if you observe the bonding rules. When operating machinery in public then one needs to be in authority. Anybody can make mistakes so authority is derived from being able to make restitution for errors in judgment. Ergo any perceptions that one need not register are only applicable to posting a bond - liquidity. If I have a $50K bond posted to cover my errors then I am understanding the state has no authority to make me register my vehicles. I can operate them in authority.

Since Delovio v. Boit (1815) however any insurance contract is made in admiralty. This was true since the invention of bottomry on the open seas but Justice STORY put it on the American Jurisprudence landscape as an irrefutable landmark.

Even Federal Reserve notes are insurance claims awaiting a claim of redemption so I think that in our post-1861 quasi-martial law world; martial rule, the best we can do is a series of redemption demands that are recognized by law. If you do not have a $50K bond to post, and must resort to insurance to establish your authority to operate a piece of heavy machinery rapidly in public then you might consider purchasing your vehicle (not Motor Vehicle) with lawful money - own the highest title - with a process similar to this. Additionally you should sign your driver license with your true name only and when you present it after an accident make it clear that your identity is as signed, and you are doing business as the TRUST on the card only for competency purposes, Rule E(8) Restricted Appearance so that your insurance company will cover any claims you might make.

This way you remain in authority to be operating the vehicle in public because you can make any accident victims whole through your insurance policy but at the same time you only enter into the admiralty just the amount you need to to execute it in terms that may be understood by the police officer. In fact, you never even need to mention it - Rule E(8). You never form a person (Resident Scam) other than POLICY HOLDER with your driver license as identification. In fact you are not identifying yourself with the driver license at all, you use your signature as prima facie evidence of your competence. [Note that you never leave the law of the land - Article III jurisdiction of the Constitution.]

Let the truth prescribe the process.

P.S. In other words, and you may quote me:

Peace is valuable.

That makes no sense to militia in a world where the economic system is built on commercial warfare - debt. In a peaceful world it makes absolutely no sense to buy and sell debt. Congress decided in 1934 that you making your demand for gold was sufficient to declare your character as peaceful inhabitant.

It might come down to if the STATE is providing the bond, they feel they own you even if its a paltry, measly, puny $200. But if you are some other is providing the bonding, different matter. One thing, in estate planning with children in mind is that if a policy for your son or daughter requires some kind of way to identify them. And that said a best use--if not THE best use--of state ID is to identify the principal to a bond or insurance policy. However, a policyholder's certificate or some kind of insurance card suffices. The USPS regards insurance cards to be an acceptable form of ID.

Yet it is still considered poppycock to try arguing such things.
    I know first hand of someone who prior to 1995 made an affidavit of having been born Free and Sovereign upon [name 1 of the original 12 or 13] land and who asserted status of say "Lawful Maryland National", the IRS deleted his entire tax record without hesitation. It was (not federal officers but) state-level d*ckheads (of one of the "states" established after the 1787 Constitution and/or after the Civil War) who tried to bypass and trespass upon his status for overt criminal reasons.

It might be that if you assert being "citizen of the State of {any established after 1861 or 1870}" they will read that as automatic U.S. citizenship in the sense of citizenship in a subdivision of the United States. Examples: State of Oklahoma, State Idaho, State Utah. Since I don't hold public office in I avoid asserting citizenship. Also, I have never asserted having 'constitutional rights' or insisted upon "my constitutional rights" and it has been established that my rights do not rely upon the 1787 Constitution for validity.

I prefer the approach that I will share all I can so that anybody, regardless of testosterone levels might be able to utilize my experience and expertise. The limitation of course is that I have to sanitize private information but I think the readers and members here have learned to live with that. Another drawback is I only keep one or two examples until they are replaced by better examples. The readers do not get to read all the great unsanitized examples that remedy is still extant in America.

I especially enjoy the success stories that come from people who have never talked to me, just been interested enough to inquire here and apply/execute process. That tells me that I have explained remedy clearly here.
    The idea of testosterone causing aggressive behavior might be a intentionally-fabricated myth: "These data, along with our own, provides support for the notion that estrogen may play a significant role in the production of aggressive behavior in both sexes. (source)". Estrogen is the culprit. It would make sense that the presence of a female and her estrogen would trigger defensive and protective aggression in males. I have observed for decades men get along just fine, but once a woman enters the scene there is a tendency toward aggressiveness (many man realize this). So you have the motto that some chant to remind them of priorities: "Bros before hoes". I have met women who pride themselves on being sh#t-stirrers when it comes to the affairs of men--one even boasted of being a Scorpio in the same context and quite proudly so.

So it makes sense, at the same time while they sought to drive the Bible and morality out of the public and private, they start upping the estrogen inducing hormones in foods, while at the same time filling TV and movie screens with violence. Of course saying "its testosterone'..that is a clever way to hide the fact that excess estrogen is the culpritwhich is what they've been putting in the water and food.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    I am my own house of record, I try to keep as much as humanly possible not throwing out the baby with the bath water. Sometimes there is little details you can go back to that were right on target and you did not know it at the time and also have new insight to old information, this helps to accelerate the learning process greatly. I only toss out that which I have combed over carefully to discover absolutely no further value.

Yes, having and hearing of successes are quite the motivator, especially when one is having a mental block.
    At the very least it may be that one can use the an AG, Sheriff, county attorney or the like as a repository and keep certificates of service on hand.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-16 at 04:46 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Well done my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by EZrhythm View Post
    GREAT POST! I am well aware that consumer good are not required to be registered as I have been traveling with a plate that states that very thing for quite a while.Attachment 641

Here is an experience I had while displaying that plate;

October 2010, 3:30 AM, suburban area with a population around 2,000,000.

I had pulled up to a four way intersection with traffic signals. I chose the left-turn-only lane and facing directly across from me was a city officer waiting for the light to make his turn. His turn comes up first and my friend and I watch him proceed to make a left and then a right in to a parking lot next to us. I was thinking that maybe he noticed that there isn’t a front plate on my car, looking for an excuse to initiate a stop and wants to wait to see what I do.
    Upon my green arrow I completed a “U” and then a quick right to the corner gas station.
    My friend walks over to the convenience store next to the gas station and I soon moved the car over to the store’s lot to catch up with him.
    While on my way in to the store, my friend is finishing up at the register then heads out the door. During my perusal of beverages I didn’t notice that a second officer has arrived on the “scene” probably after some communication with the first officer. The second officer apparently has now noticed my 'PRIVATE PROPERTY' plate (Photo file attached) on the rear of the car and approaches my friend who is waiting for me outside next to the car. The officer asks him, how he got here and if he is with “the guy”, referencing to the one who was previously “driving” the car. My friend affirms to the officer.
    After I am done at the register and walk to the door, the second officer opens the door for me and asks if I have any registration papers for the car.
    I tell him that I do not and that the title has been “junked”.
    He asks me if I think that I should have the car registered.
    I tell him, “No” and he asks me, “Why not?”
    I let him know, “Not for traveling to the store. I’m not ‘in commerce’.”
    He then asks me if I am one of those who thinks you don't need to register.
    I replied, “No… Unless I am ‘in commerce’.”

And then he begins to enter the store and says,

“It’s good. Don’t worry about it. I am not even going to #&$% with you. Have a good night.”

My friend says that he wouldn’t have believed it if he hadn’t seen it.
    I may have to agree with him.

I wrote this paper... https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015

[merged with above post]
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-16 at 03:15 PM.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2

[merged with above post]
    Last edited by allodial; 10-08-16 at 03:15 PM.

Red face agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Chex View Post
    The Code of Laws of the United States of America (variously abbreviated to Code of Laws of the United States, United States Code, U.S. Code, or U.S.C.) is the official compilation and codification of the general and permanent federal statutes of the United States.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
    (a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
    8 U.S. Code § 1401 - Nationals and citizens of United States at birth

8 U.S. Code § 1408 - Nationals but not citizens of the United States at birth
    Unless otherwise provided in section 1401 of this title, the following shall be nationals, but not citizens, of the United States at birth:
    (1) A person born in an outlying possession of the United States on or after the date of formal acquisition of such possession;
    (2) A person born outside the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are nationals, but not citizens, of the United States, and have had a residence in the United States, or one of its outlying possessions prior to the birth of such person;

Each justice or judge of the United States shall take the following oath or affirmation before performing the duties of his office: “I, ___ ___, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as ___ under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”
    (June 25, 1948, ch. 646 &c.) 28 U.S. Code § 453 - Oaths of justices and judges

The lesson they do not teach in law schools or high school civics classes: the Hoax of Federal Jurisdiction..........

“—Territorial jurisdiction. Jurisdiction considered as limited to cases arising or persons residing within a defined territory, as a county, a judicial district, etc. The authority of any court is limited by the boundaries thus fixed. . . .” Henry Campbell Black, A Law Dictionary, Second Edition (West Publishing Co.: St. Paul. Minn., 1910) (hereinafter “Black’s 2nd”), p. 673.

ALL written law (codes and stats) ONLY apply to "persons". A "person" is a non-living entity. A "legal name" IS a person. ALL persons MUST be registered to transact business legally for a profit in this state. ONLY persons may transact business. If a man attempts to do this, he gets spanked because he is claiming to be a person. Any man that claims to be a person, citizen, taxpayer, etc...places himself at risk. No one forces you to make this claim of being that person/legal name. I have found the answer.... https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasOfAvalon View Post
    ALL written law (codes and stats) ONLY apply to "persons". A "person" is a non-living entity. A "legal name" IS a person. ALL persons MUST be registered to transact business legally for a profit in this state. ONLY persons may transact business. If a man attempts to do this, he gets spanked because he is claiming to be a person. Any man that claims to be a person, citizen, taxpayer, etc...places himself at risk. No one forces you to make this claim of being that person/legal name. I have found the answer.... https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...Fiction-6-2015
    Welcome Douglas;

Speaking from knowledge, you should find that all law applies to "individuals". Take a look and let us know please. Maybe in the definition of "person"?

When a person is arrested The Man forgets how his impersonation or acting like that person is just a legal description. Evidence is a public place separating private from public is how its understood identity isn't MAN/WOMAN its NAMING a male/female person.

Quote Originally Posted by xparte View Post
    When a person is arrested The Man forgets how his impersonation or acting like that person is just a legal description. Evidence is a public place separating private from public is how its understood identity isn't MAN/WOMAN its NAMING a male/female person.
    Attorneys are 'evidence police'. Police (municipal/corporate internal enforcement) are their assistants. In ancient England, municipal corporations were known to collect revenue directly and turn it over the Treasury without involving the sheriff. So consider the municipal attorneys' role in collecting revenue and bodies for debts and how municipal police might serve as his helpers. However, if you don't live in the municipality or the county stables in the first place....

'owner' can be synonymous with surety especially when one considers that things (such as mailboxes, sailboats and cars) are often personified. To 'own' does not necessarily mean "its exclusively mine".

Perhaps they should also come to terms with the fraud they've been doing themselves and each other.

If STATE OF TEXAS and other subdivisions of the United States are all property of the United States it would in some regard make a lot of sense if the Secret Service, part of the U.S. Department of the Treasury would be responsible for guarding U.S. property.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-09-16 at 04:19 PM.