Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

Forming the court based on the fiction is evident to everyone.We all been jailed paperwork possession is my term however the paperwork reads is all the law or legal evidence requires .No one is above the law and all being legally formed paperwork . OUR paperwork behavior on being arrested (such as mailboxes, sailboats and cars) the commercial address we know how traffic and traveling are registered actions . You inform or notice the municipalities of your fiction as it is a registered event and registered property is subjective to arraignment .PRIVATE PERSON with legal standing venue or re venue .The vehicle is you

Quote Originally Posted by DouglasOfAvalon View Post
    Thank you for sharing your paper.

Speaking for myself, I feel that I have walked that path and many years ago. Michael Joseph has been showing me how to articulate usage of property and property rights so that the creator-ownership makes some better sense to me now. And the law boundary really seems to be about redemption. Citizenship may have its points and even findings of fact, but for the most part, it is a mental law boundary that is easily ignored by you being alive on a certain jurisdiction. When it is really a matter of understanding redemption.

Making your demand.

But welcome just the same. Enjoy learning here. If you are like me, you will need to do this. I did.

Quote Originally Posted by David Merrill View Post
    Thank you for sharing your paper.

Speaking for myself, I feel that I have walked that path and many years ago. Michael Joseph has been showing me how to articulate usage of property and property rights so that the creator-ownership makes some better sense to me now. And the law boundary really seems to be about redemption. Citizenship may have its points and even findings of fact, but for the most part, it is a mental law boundary that is easily ignored by you being alive on a certain jurisdiction. When it is really a matter of understanding redemption.

Making your demand.

But welcome just the same. Enjoy learning here. If you are like me, you will need to do this. I did.
    We happy beings in the good. For Adam is Wisdom and Eve is Love. And love is able to die to self for the common good.
    The blessing is in the hand of the doer. Faith absent deeds is dead.

Lawful Money Trust Website

Divine Mind Community Call - Sundays 8pm EST

ONE man or woman can make a difference!

Upon first glance, I also recognized the "welcome to the PERSON" gist of the paper; sort of for 'beginners' if you will. However, I did notice a very interesting nugget and angle while scanning:

“A person who does business for himself is engaged in the operation of a sole proprietorship. Anyone who does business without formally creating a business organization is a sole proprietor. Many small businesses operate as sole proprietorships. Professionals, consultants, and other service businesses that require minimum amounts of capital often operate this way. A sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, like a partnership or a corporation. No legal formalities are necessary to create a sole proprietorship, other than appropriate licensing to conduct business and registration of a business name if it differs from that of the sole proprietor.

Because a sole proprietorship is not a separate legal entity, it is not itself a taxable entity. The sole proprietor must report income and expenses from the business on Schedule C of her or his personal federal income tax return.”

This means that ALL income that “passes through” that business is tax exempt and since I am not the sole proprietor, I have no “personal income” and thus, no personal income tax liability. All the income is “business income” under the control of the “accountholder” which of course IS me and no tax filings are required whatsoever.
    I struggle to find the tax target for the 'IRS' in this scenario.

The premise, if you read the paper, is to acquire an Assumed Name Certificate from the S.o.S. (Minnesota ONLY is the recommendation), which is like a d.b.a., using the full LEGAL NAME as the business entity and associating the given S.S.N. with it as its T.I.N. From that point of registration/certification, the LEGAL NAME used is a business NAME which is the sole proprietor of the sole proprietorship it conducts. It is now also in "good standing" and able to legitimately conduct business and commerce with other 'United States' entities as the law requires.

This further clarifies that the NAME is NOT you - good.

This makes use of the S.S.N. as being a business entity T.I.N. ONLY - good.

Any claim against LEGAL NAME after completing this simple process must now contend with the Assumed Name Certificate from the S.o.S. providing evidence that LEGAL NAME is a separate business entity and CANNOT be used for identification purposes.

If the A.N.C. is presented, any attempt to identify a man as that entity is Identity Fraud.

Seems like a straightforward and simple process which fits right in to the separation of man and PERSON idea.

Of course, the "accountholder" can still choose to have the sole proprietorship make demand for lawful money in ALL transactions. However, this seems to further, and more clearly, negate the presumption of identity with the LEGAL NAME and make LEGAL NAME recognized as a registered business entity in "good standing" that may legitimately conduct business and is able to defend itself against, or bring forth itself, claims in court.

I'd like to hear any opposing viewpoints regarding this.

The government agency that generally registers ALL legal business names “in this state” (which means “in the United States”) is the Secretary of State (SOS).

That’s statement is interesting.

By using this language, third parties will be put on notice that they are dealing with a legal entity (corporation, LLC, or limited partnership) with limited liability rather than an individual or general partnership (who assume personal liability for business obligations). Source http://www.minnesotaassumedname.com/

Here's a reported quote from Mark Zuckerberg: “There is some confusion about what our policy actually is,” the CEO wrote during a Facebook Q&A.
    “Real name does not mean your legal name. Your real name is whatever you go by and what your friends call you. If your friends all call you by a nickname and you want to use that name on Facebook, you should be able to do that.”

Here is Bill Duffy https://www.facebook.com/help/commun...53185294828775

Here is BismoBeer Belly https://www.facebook.com/bismo.beerbelly

“The realm of commerce is not real and neither are any of those commercial laws (UCC) that are being thrown around on the internet.” https://www.scribd.com/doc/271354344...ATED-5-11-2016

Revised Article 9 contains a totally new set of provisions with respect to determining the sufficiency of a debtor name entered on a UCC financing statement.

These provisions separate Revised Article 9 law from the case law that should still apply both to pre-effective-date UCC financing statements and to all non- UCC notice filings.

However,

recent court cases have failed to recognize this difference. As a result, courts have been applying the wrong law to debtor name cases. To choose the right law, the court should first apply these two tests to any lien notice.

Trustee Recommendation: As part of your financing statement review procedures, make sure to consider whether the named debtor may have more than one correct name.

Especially with respect to individual names, do not assume that the obviously correct or full legal name is the only one a reasonable court will accept.

Only challenge debtor names that you are convinced are clearly and convincingly incorrect. Let a competing secured party do the heavy lifting if it wants to make a federal case based on a close call.

According to UCC §1-102(5)(a), words in the singular include the plural. The official commentary makes the point that according to this usage there may be more than one debtor or secured party listed on a financing statement.

However,

the commentary fails to note that the use of the word “name” includes its plural, “names,” as well.

Thus, there is no stricture in Revised Article 9 that a debtor may have only one name.

Question 1: What are all the correct names of the debtor under Rev. UCC §9-503?
    https://www.cscglobal.com/cscglobal/...me_Dispute.pdf

This “status” distinction becomes self-evident with the proper filing of the ANC and is EXTREMELY important for you to understand because if I do not own anything, NOTHING can be taken from me. If a person/entity (like the IRS) wishes to take something owned by my business, they must FIRST take this up with the courts and file a lawsuit against THAT “person” (which is the registered legal business entity, not me) that allegedly owes the IRS money/tax.

Why Do I Need a Registered Agent? https://www.legalzoom.com/articles/w...gistered-agent

It seems like a lot of red tape to go through anyone person, registered legal business entity Trustee or a person of integrity to claim lawful money on a tax return.

Other items of interest.

Apostille Authentication http://www.sos.state.mn.us/notary-apostille/

A notary public is a person of integrity appointed by the Governor to serve the public as an impartial and unbiased witness. http://www.sos.state.mn.us/notary-ap...come-a-notary/
    "And if I could I surely would Stand on the rock that Moses stood"

DBA is One in the Same Person:

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]4589[/ATTACH] tax sanitized.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  216.2 KB

See how it fails to identify which one I do business as?

So by the posts above I feel that there is a much different take on identification. Start by considering I have exposed a criminal syndicalism of judiciary that evades bonding; therefore there is no authority other than by force for the Department of Revenue to prosecute me for perjury. In last week's Complaint to the chief justice at the Tenth Circuit Court of Original Jurisdiction (not Appeals) for example I wish I had snapped a photo of the full page Oath that I Refused for Cause. Until Tim signs a proper bond, with the Secretary of State for a witness the whole complaint goes nowhere, because he is part of the fraud.

It matters not how big a band you gang up with in crime, it still separates you from God, from the Law. This is the essence of the PERSON as an individual. When one has coherent heritage and destiny, now is the time for peace. In late 1995 I filed my Certificate of Baptism from a Foursquare pastor into the transactions in the USDC Denver. This offer pulled a brick with my name on it from the Zigurat on the back of the US dollar:

It was a supporting brick, and this failure in the highly compressed information infrastructure opened the way for Securitization by all its names along the way (the next day was the first 31-Day Government Shutdown). I understood about the brick, I just did not get the Bailouts, Quantitative Easing, Housing Bubble, Stolen Notes - asset-backed feed-through certificates (Footnotes 4&6), easy Debt Ceiling raising etc. in the original prophecy.

A big component was that two weeks prior I had filed it In Forma Pauperis - objecting to having to pay the filing fee in the currency issued by the IMFIRS. That was refused but on my way back from Denver I received a page from co-author of Are You Lost at C? offering to pay the filing fee! He would pay by credit card and the court would stay open late if I went back to sign approval...

??

I accepted but only if the In Forma Pauperis was refused. No go. I had to approve that day or pay myself. James Harlan was also a 32nd Degree Freemason. This takes some processing to get, how badly they needed that supporting brick with my name on it.

Compare the finding of facts; The IMF.

...and a MLM Gold Bug looking to cash in on the loss of others' investments:

A new kind of money

Dear Reader,

The admission of the Chinese yuan to the IMF’s special drawing rights (SDR) basket on 30 September 2016 was another step on the road to world money.

I’ll explain what I mean by that.

The IMF executive board announced the decision to add the yuan to the baket – alongside the US dollar, the euro, the pound and the Japanese yen – in November 2015.

This decision was purely political. The yuan did not meet the criteria for a true reserve currency and is unlikely to meet them for at least a decade.

A reserve currency requires a deep, liquid sovereign bond market. It requires hedging instruments, settlement and clearing facilities and a good rule of law.

China has none of these. Without bond market infrastructure, reserve holders have little to invest in.

But as I say, the decision was political. And the political symbolism of letting the yuan into the club is important.

It anoints China as a full member of the international monetary system. Just a few weeks after the decision to include the yuan in the SDR, Paul Ryan, Speaker of the US House of Representatives, slipped a provision into a budget bill that increased China’s voting rights at the IMF. I created the delirium that secondary markets could be created upon the illusion debt has value, and now I will terminate it.

These triumphs for Chinese power went hand in glove with China’s manic efforts to acquire gold since 2006, best understood as an initiation fee for this exclusive club. Publicly, the elite always US disparage gold. Privately, they hoard it as proof against the day confidence in paper money dies.

The United States has more than 8,000 tonnes of official sector gold. The Eurozone has more than 10,000 tonnes and the IMF has more than 3,000 tonnes. China’s stealth acquisition of 4,000 tonnes, with more on the way, gives China a seat at the table with the other gold and SDR powers. An important point about of the SDR’s rise as world money is that you can’t have any.

SDRs are issued by the IMF to its member nations. The IMF also has authority to issue SDRs to multilateral organisations including the United Nations and World Bank.

Individuals cannot have them – not yet.

In time, a private market for SDRs will develop. Large corporations like GE, IBM and Volkswagen will issue SDR-denominated bonds.

Large banks like Goldman Sachs will make markets in those SDR bonds and write derivative contracts in SDRs for hedging. SDR bank deposits will expand in the same way that Eurodollar deposits expanded in the 1960s.

Imperceptibly, the dollar will go from being the world’s reserve currency to just another local currency. Important transactions will be counted in SDRs. World money will arrive on tiptoe.

Hedge fund and high-tech billionaires will discover they are billionaires in dollars only. The dollar itself will be devalued against the SDR, controlled by a small clique of countries beyond the reach of billionaires and their bankers.

World money means the dollar is worth what the G20 and IMF decide. Only gold is immune.

This is why tell investors they should have a 10% allocation to physical gold. If we enter a prolonged deflation and gold goes down, 10% isn’t going to sink you. But looking at the way major powers are hoarding gold, the metal could see a lot of upside if confidence in paper currencies evaporates.

That’s why you want to have some skin in the game.

And you may want to consider going further.

You see, a rare window has opened in the gold market.

And it means you could multiply your returns on gold several times over compared to owning bullion.

Click here to find out more

Jim Rickards

For Exponential Investor
    I found this article about Jim too.
    The next thing you read is...

Risk warning

Your capital is at risk when you invest in shares – you can lose some or all of your money, so never risk more than you can afford to lose. All gains are gross unless stated otherwise...
    It is amazing that nobody sees on any Federal Reserve asset report gold will revalue to $42.22/fine troy ounce when it goes back into the system.

The LORD giveth, and the LORD taketh away. You watch. The end of Securitization draws nigh.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-10-16 at 09:54 PM.

DBA is One in the Same Person:

Name:  One in the Same Tax Receipt [ATTACH]4589[/ATTACH] tax sanitized.JPG
Views: 420
Size:  216.2 KB
    I could not help but be reminded by "Pastor" Tony King's encouragement to become "one with your strawman". The way branches are treated is that they are regarded to be separate persons. The one doing business as "X" is in fact seen as the owner or surety for X with X being a distinct and separate person. It is possible for X to transfer, sell, convey, bequeath their rights or interests in X to another meaning X is a separate person. However, if you are suggesting that David Merrill does business as DAVID MERRILL and also as DAVID MERRILL and intended to collapse them into the same person or suggest they were a singular entity that is what that form would suggest. It does not make David Merrill living sole one and the same as DAVID MERRILL, SOMEWHERE, CO. Unless of course you intended to bring arm's length down to culpability for and sameness with a legal entity.

It matters not how big a band you gang up with in crime, it still separates you from God, from the Law.
    Well that is what some people think. I have seen a case wherein a suitor pointed that out. Something like this: "Defendants' actions and modus operandi betray an underlying belief that if they tell lies together and in concert somehow their felonies would convert into acts of good. However, no how much they tell lies or deceive the People or themselves or their victims, their crimes are in fact crimes and their offenses are in fact punishable under both the laws of this state and the laws of the United States." (its important to note that the case was against persons alleging to hold public office but not against any officers or public officials.)

This is the essence of the PERSON as an individual.
    Individual and trust can at times be synonymous. Individual can refer to a component or member of something.

When one has coherent heritage and destiny, now is the time for peace. In late 1995 I filed my Certificate of Baptism from a Foursquare pastor into the transactions in the USDC Denver. This offer pulled a brick with my name on it from the Zigurat on the back of the US dollar:
    It tells you that they know what sin is or is not. Its that they wish to remain in sin without acknowledging the salvation or Karma Management methods of the one named a Exodus 3:14-15. Playing possum works how? Instead, they require victims. Statutes of frauds requires certain things to be in writing and willing. Being surety for a stranger is to be surety for them as they have estranged themselves from the Most High. However, a writing produced through fraud is voidable and unenforceable. They know what they are doing. I have seen someone decline U.S. citizenship only to have his relatives (secretly Marxist and secretly involved in secret societies) freak out. They did what they could to make them impersonate the fiction. The dead are without jurisdiction over the living and they know it. He recognizes that they willingly estranged themselves and had attempted to force them to estrange himself. He declined the offer for cause.

A big component was that two weeks prior I had filed it In Forma Pauperis - objecting to having to pay the filing fee in the currency issued by the IMFIRS. That was refused but on my way back from Denver I received a page from co-author of Are You Lost at C? offering to pay the filing fee! He would pay by credit card and the court would stay open late if I went back to sign approval...
    It would follow that everything in ACH/Credit Card land is clearinghouse credit (Automated Clearing House).

The LORD giveth, and the LORD taketh away. You watch. The end of Securitization draws nigh.
    The end of false/forged/forced/coerced securitization and false-gospel Arbeit Macht Frei "salvation" through sweat and labor?

Name:  arbeit-eingangsschild-auschwitz-297238_i.jpg
Views: 608
Size:  20.3 KB
    Didn't we say that salvation is by works alone dammit!?!? Whose laughing now!

Anyone half awake should have been easily able to see the Nazis were snidely making the argument for salvation through works by hanging a sign "Arbeit Macht Frei" a snub in the face of both orthodox Christianity/Hebraism and Protestantism holding the view that salvation is through faith (even in the OT faith was key). You see the religious nature of World War I and World War II is right in your face.

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9 (KJV)
    For by grace you are saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, for it is the gift of God; Not of works, that no man may glory. Ephesians 2:8-9 Douay-Rheims
    "...Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness..." James 2:23
    Faith is *the* substance.

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. For by it the elders obtained a good report. Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear. By faith Abel offered unto God a more excellent sacrifice than Cain, by which he obtained witness that he was righteous, God testifying of his gifts: and by it he being dead yet speaketh. Hebrews 11:1-4
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-16 at 04:38 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

It might have been in the form of a bot, but Beijing hovers at www.bishopcastle.us and this might be related to Doc 6 service plus Doc 12 too. I suspect that there are servers inside that big palace.

Name:  Beijing Hovering 2.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  117.4 KB

Name:  Beijing Hovering.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  109.7 KB

There is a mirror complex across the road too.

Individual and trust can at times be synonymous. Individual can refer to a component or member of something.
    Thank you for developing that. I am pondering that now, as you seem to see. This seems to come back to the law boundary - redeemed or deluded. One cannot fight their way off the battlefield. Whatever church you go to, follow the rules and you get peace. The individual is out of trust; breaking the law (bylaws).

Here is what I mean by 501(c)(3) bylaws - the Capture by Bill of Lading:

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  72.0 KB

All I have to do according to the "law" is enjoy some of that birthday cake the first Sunday of the month.

Being surety for a stranger is to be surety for them as they have estranged themselves from the Most High. However, a writing produced through fraud is voidable and unenforceable.

You touch upon a misunderstanding about Paul. Using the word "strangled" is the key to see that what Paul was teaching in Asia Minor (Turkey) was the Noachide Law. That is the "stranger" - NAKAR from NOKRIY as in Noahide Laws. This really busts through a lot of veils in Messianic Jew Torah study! - Or draws blank looks... Paul was not convicted for his teachings in Asia Minor because he taught exactly the law boundaries he was supposed to. He was back in Jerusalem with Roman citizenship papers hoping for acceptance with the Babylonian occupation on the Temple Mount, as a liaison officer from Rome - as a Benjamite Jew. When he saw it was not going to go over well he aborted and lied about the ship docking in Cyprus.

He became an individual from all three law boundaries (citizenship).

1) Roman citizen
    2) Jewish (Babylon) citizen
    3) citizen in heaven (on earth)

I am saying this because I hear that over 50% of Americans are on the government dole. This model is of Paul's making as he ran to Felix in Tyre for protective custody.

1928 take on War by Propaganda.
    Last edited by David Merrill; 10-11-16 at 04:35 PM.

It might have been in the form of a bot, but Beijing hovers at www.bishopcastle.us
    Its well known in certain circles that China pays attention to certain sites. If I recall correctly, the original purveyor of Australia the Concealed Colony website (http://www.basicfraud.com) said that the Chinese government took care to crawl and download his site contents at least twice. But now even archive.org omits some of the contents (the PDF documents). I noticed that only after a certain document was posted on this site did FRB St. Louis uploaded it to its own archives. Go figure. Those who believe all attorneys to be "in the know" are mistaken.

Re: Australia, IMHO what happened is that they established a territorial government (ala "the Australian Government" and the "Australian Parliament"--Canberra/ACT) and chose not to tell the Australians about the laws of succession with respect to the de jure Commonwealth of Australia.

Name:  IfYouDontKnowIAintGonnaTellYou.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  7.3 KB

...Here is what I mean by 501(c)(3) bylaws - the Capture by Bill of Lading:...

Name:  restrictions.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  72.0 KB
    Perhaps the tax exemption is pottage? If one reads the bible its clear that "the children are free". What if, with some stretch, the IRS rules were a way of preventing spread of a counterfeit gospel? As in those that actually knew the truth wouldn't be asking for an exemption but instead would be asserting it.

Name:  preachers.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  103.7 KB

Paul likely knew that the lesser lights ruled the night (i.e. those in darkness), that the greater lights ruled the day (i.e. those in the light) and that in any case the Creator...

Name:  20160516221259-trump-smerk-smile.jpeg
Views: 330
Size:  227.1 KB

...trumps.
    Last edited by allodial; 10-11-16 at 05:19 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Hmmm... pottage? As in vessels...

Nice food for thought. Thank you.

Potter's field. Where Judas went to mourn his failure to fulfill The Worthless Shepherd prophecy.