Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: LAW states registration not required

The font is called "Eurostile" (see also Tratex) btw. Others are the DIN 1541 and FHWA family fonts or similar ones which are utilized on USA/Canada or European highway signs. Eurostile is similar. They are selected as they are designed for high-readability. FYI, "Clearview" is to replace the current FHWA set of fonts.

Name:  baugh_x(clearview).jpg
Views: 859
Size:  37.8 KB

As for using fonts designed specifically for high-readability, the point is to make things easier for yourself by making it easy to read from a distance.
    Last edited by allodial; 09-01-11 at 07:26 PM.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post
    Interesting article indeed, thank you for posting this allodial.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

Quote Originally Posted by allodial View Post

There is an Ehow article on transffering an automobile to a trust.

If your trust/estate is not domestic then Captain Obvious might mention that "It aint in a city, state ZIP" then. Captain Obvious perhaps required the sign that was photographed as below.

Perhaps some things aren't always so obvious.

NACRS has a document available online that you might find to be of interest.

And an entire book that you might find helpful.
    That's hilarious.
    Thank you for the links allodial, I shall peruse the material.
    Treefarmer

There is power in the blood of Jesus

I have been utilizing three styles of plates; US DOT#, PRIVATE - CONSUMER GOODS - NO LICENSE REQUIRED and a State Flag plate (*Law of the flag). I also have traveled without any plate for a time. I was stopped the most amount of times (3?) while displaying no plate, once while only displaying a US DOT #, once while displaying the "PRIVATE" plate (Testimony under Success Stories) and not once while displaying a State flag plate. The State flag plate has been displayed for the least amount of mileage of all the options but a friend has been displaying one for quite a while without incident.

*Law of the Flag - Under admiralty, the ship's flag determines the source of law. For example, a ship flying the American flag in the Persian Gulf would be subject to American admiralty law; and a ship flying a Norwegian flag in American waters will be subject to Norwegian admiralty law. This also applies to criminal law governing the ship's crew. But the ship must be flying the flag legitimately; that is, there must be more than insubstantial contact between the ship and its flag, in order for the law of the flag to apply. American courts may refuse jurisdiction where it would involve applying the law of another country, although in general international law does seek uniformity in admiralty law. http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/admiralty Interestingly enough, "Savings to suitors clause" is mentioned here.

More here; http://www.apfn.org/apfn/flag.htm

Not sure is you all are aware or not, but now when you go to register for a DOT# it has an option to select for transporting of " Household Goods ".

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Not sure is you all are aware or not, but now when you go to register for a DOT# it has an option to select for transporting of " Household Goods ".
    I saw that when I visited a state site for filling for a DOT license. I would only ask transporting House Hold goods for what purpose, it doesn't specify "private use house hold goods." None the less DOT would appear to be an option for some, I think I will op for private plates, with a notice to concerned parties, DMV, police chief, Attorney General of my state, and local DA of my intentions and that I'm not operating in commerce with my fee schedule connected to my plates should they which to place an order.they will at least know my rates. Notice will be in the form of an affidavit, demanding a response within 21 days under penalty of perjury and them operating/ responding as a party taking full liability I will also inform them that I am the administrator of the NAME trust and their responsibilities as trustees and their responsibility to follow the policies and order of the administrator. fB
    Last edited by Frederick Burrell; 10-04-11 at 02:40 PM.

Exposing more bullshit patriotism:

It is just a recording, it does not transfer " interest ". It is meant to protect a interest in property.

REGISTRY. A book authorized by law, in which writings are registered or recorded. Vide To Record; Register.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

Think about this for birth registry as well, all them patriot sites that claim the same with that you being chattel property, like cattle. Bluntly speaking, this entity named LEGAL PERSON is your wench. A deed gift given.

Name:  11-notice-dmv.jpg
Views: 772
Size:  97.0 KB

Name:  events-not-people.jpg
Views: 724
Size:  46.5 KB

Last edited by motla68; 12-04-11 at 06:09 PM.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

Quote Originally Posted by motla68 View Post
    Exposing more bullshit patriotism:

It is just a recording, it does not transfer " interest ". It is meant to protect a interest in property.

REGISTRY. A book authorized by law, in which writings are registered or recorded. Vide To Record; Register.
    - 1856 Bouviers Dictionary

Think about this for birth registry as well, all them patriot sites that claim the same with that you being chattel property, like cattle. Bluntly speaking, this entity named LEGAL PERSON is your wench. A deed gift given.
    You'll have to dig deeper than this cursory presentation given.

How about you cough up some history or treatises on registries and registration?
    Last edited by shikamaru; 12-04-11 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shikamaru View Post
    You'll have to dig deeper than this cursory presentation given.

How about you cough up some history or treatises on registries and registration?
    If you think something is needed done then do it, otherwise you have not convinced me I need to dig deeper, and do it without quoting the informer or some other so called patriot guru, go to the statutes at large or some other positive law that specifically validates your claim, use dictionary terms e.t.c., give it some solid backing.
    "You have to understand Neo, most of these people are not ready to
    be unplugged, and many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

~ Morpheus / The Matrix movie trilogy.

The DMV is just an agreed upon "statewide recorder" concerning "motor vehicles". Just as those of a particular State may chose to relegate "real estate" records to a particular office in a given county, the same folks chose to make the DMV the "vehicle recorder's office". Its the same recording power but the DMV also might electronically publish information that law enforcement agencies SUBSCRIBE TO. A Notice of Sale of An Automobile notarized and signed by the seller can be handy if you are taking an automobile from public/residential to private. They key thing is, filing the document should also be coupled with service on the DMV type organization from which the related the certificate of title was issued. That is so that the DMV can update their records. There is a process for privatizing an automobile, but I would say that the typical "Patriot Drivel" might be misleading.
    All rights reserved. Without prejudice. No liability assumed. No value assured.

"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
    "It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter." Proverbs 25:2
    Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. Thess. 5:21.